Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Fox News

• Please log in to reply
1844 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Deanh

Deanh

notorious thread de-railer

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts
  • Joined 14-November 06

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:25 PM

if you base who you vote for on comments from a journalist, then you need to get out more........read..educate yourself.

HAH...much like some peoples narrow minded opinions no less...BAM! ( god i enjoy being on an ignore list )
" Sizzler "...and 412hp is all you'll ever see from this engine.I'd rather have potential. The 5.0 is the very definition of being at death's door with no place to go. "Mettech"....Privately owned dealerships is so 19th Century.....Richard So, Dean, you gonna pull my words from your sig?. Sully (reg new Escape) Clearly, the Escape/Kuga/Vertrek/Fail will not sell in the same volume as the Escape does currently

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#22 OFFLINE   soupy

soupy

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Joined 10-October 07

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:42 PM

Very sad...but then what do you consider CNN...I for one consider it a LOT more accurate and hands on than Fox...AND a more equitable alternative...

CNN is my second choice, the hour of news Jim Lehrer does on PBS is to me the best. They equitably present both sides of a story

Them aliens let you go,huhhhh?

#23 OFFLINE   Deanh

Deanh

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts
  • Joined 14-November 06

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:04 PM

CNN is my second choice, the hour of news Jim Lehrer does on PBS is to me the best. They equitably present both sides of a story

Them aliens let you go,huhhhh?

Green card...i'm now a LEGAL alien...lol...Bat boy is my room-mate...shhhh, National Enquirer doesnt know his where abouts.
" Sizzler "...and 412hp is all you'll ever see from this engine.I'd rather have potential. The 5.0 is the very definition of being at death's door with no place to go. "Mettech"....Privately owned dealerships is so 19th Century.....Richard So, Dean, you gonna pull my words from your sig?. Sully (reg new Escape) Clearly, the Escape/Kuga/Vertrek/Fail will not sell in the same volume as the Escape does currently

#24 OFFLINE   soupy

soupy

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Joined 10-October 07

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:08 PM

Green card...i'm now a LEGAL alien...lol...Bat boy is my room-mate...shhhh, National Enquirer doesnt know his where abouts.

Did some work and lived in the town of Yale, Mi for awhile. Always wondered if that made me an Yalien?

#25 OFFLINE   Deanh

Deanh

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts
  • Joined 14-November 06

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:14 PM

Did some work and lived in the town of Yale, Mi for awhile. Always wondered if that made me an Yalien?

snicker!

#26 OFFLINE   Aces

Aces

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,011 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

More fact free 'reporting'.

Fox News reports fake murder story from ACORN video as fact

http://mediamatters....ch/200909160023
“When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” Sinclair Lewis

#27 OFFLINE   feegsit

feegsit

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Joined 17-December 05

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:40 PM

Ever eat Yale Bologna? Good stuff!

#28 OFFLINE   Aces

Aces

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,011 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:16 PM

The Gap Between What Fox News Viewers Think Is True vs. What Really Is True

“When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” Sinclair Lewis

#29 OFFLINE   soupy

soupy

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Joined 10-October 07

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:19 PM

Ever eat Yale Bologna? Good stuff!

I can honestly say that Yale's was the only Bologna Festival I've ever been to! Honestly!
Two years ago I got a Springer Spaniel pup from a breeder in Yale. I'm pretty sure she's an Yalien, but she definetly loves bologna, from anywhere in the universe!!

Edited by soupy, 08 October 2009 - 06:22 PM.

#30 OFFLINE   napfirst

napfirst

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Joined 15-April 06
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Super Duty

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:43 PM

More fact free 'reporting'.

Fox News reports fake murder story from ACORN video as fact

http://mediamatters....ch/200909160023

Media Matters ...now that's a non-bias site!.....I know that took you a long time to find that......such analysis...how ever do you find the time for such research?.......you are truly amazing...

"Few things blind human beings to the actual consequences of what they are doing like a heady feeling of self-righteousness during a crusade to smite the wicked and rescue the downtrodden"
Thomas Sowell

"Rac-ist....A conservative winning an argument with a liberal"

Thomas Sowell

#31 OFFLINE   Trimdingman

Trimdingman

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,496 posts
  • Joined 11-September 02
  • Current Vehicle:F-150

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:51 PM

If it wasn't for FOX, we would still have Van Jones, the Communist, and ACORN would have gotten billions in bailout cash. I don't have the stomach to watch the fringe media gushing over Obama, and never asking him any difficult questions, such as why does he love the Communists so much. I still haven't seen his birth certificate; the genuine one. Keep on worshipping and watching the adoring left-wing media. I'll stay outside the box where I can see where we are headed.
Sprayhitter

#32 OFFLINE   TheEagle

TheEagle

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,228 posts
  • Joined 17-February 08

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:19 PM

If it wasn't for FOX, we would still have Van Jones, the Communist, and ACORN would have gotten billions in bailout cash. I don't have the stomach to watch the fringe media gushing over Obama, and never asking him any difficult questions, such as why does he love the Communists so much. I still haven't seen his birth certificate; the genuine one. Keep on worshipping and watching the adoring left-wing media. I'll stay outside the box where I can see where we are headed.

You think listening to fox is outside the box? All these political news buisness have a slant one way or the other.

I have a suggestion..Listen to PBS or BBC . You get a better "outside the box" view of our nation!

#33 OFFLINE   stephenhawkings

stephenhawkings

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,333 posts
  • Joined 15-February 08

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:18 AM

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for August 26, 2009

Read more good news here.

Read'm and weep!

yeah but american idol, or dancing with the stars blew beck out of the water!
'Death and taxes'

'Be the change you wish to see in the world'

"As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places
will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Abe Lincoln

#34 OFFLINE   Furious1Auto

Furious1Auto

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,327 posts
  • Joined 18-April 07

Posted 09 October 2009 - 08:01 AM

:hysterical:
If you pay bananas, you get monkeys

Posted by Furious1Auto's iPhone

#35 OFFLINE   napfirst

napfirst

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Joined 15-April 06
  • Current Vehicle:Super Duty

Posted 09 October 2009 - 09:21 AM

But since Paula is leaving AI, I think Beck has a chance.....but with Tom Delay on Dancing.....Beck will have to wait for the reruns......

"Few things blind human beings to the actual consequences of what they are doing like a heady feeling of self-righteousness during a crusade to smite the wicked and rescue the downtrodden"
Thomas Sowell

"Rac-ist....A conservative winning an argument with a liberal"

Thomas Sowell

#36 OFFLINE   forddaughter

forddaughter

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 314 posts
  • Joined 22-December 06

Posted 09 October 2009 - 12:06 PM

Fox News is banned in my house :hysterical:

HATE them. :censored:

#37 OFFLINE   Hvcpicker

Hvcpicker

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 156 posts
  • Joined 09-September 06

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:22 PM

:hysterical: chris mathews...." i got so excited a chill ran down my leg"......

Now thats journalisim!

Your dummycrat ranks are growing!!! :hysterical:

#38 OFFLINE   Aces

Aces

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,011 posts
  • Joined 25-May 06

Posted 09 October 2009 - 02:52 PM

Now thats journalisim!

Look!

A guy that supports the people that tried to destroy our industry and attacked autoworkers time and again.

I guess we should feel sorry for him.

#39 OFFLINE   Die Wahrheit

Die Wahrheit

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Joined 13-April 09

Posted 09 October 2009 - 03:05 PM

Now thats journalisim!

WOW! you sound just like Hannity. Maybe you need to take a break form listening to him so you can get your identity back. Try being a little more original will ya and stop sounding like a recording of Hannity. Im sure you can think for yourself and put at least one sentence together. Give it a try I know you can do it.. YES YOU CAN! :happy feet:
2012 "YES WE STILL CAN" The Senate, The House, and the Big House! We've came we saw and we will conquer! Big ups to my occupy protesters.

#40 OFFLINE   fmccap

fmccap

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,656 posts
  • Joined 19-March 04

Posted 09 October 2009 - 06:46 PM

WOW! you sound just like Hannity. Maybe you need to take a break form listening to him so you can get your identity back. Try being a little more original will ya and stop sounding like a recording of Hannity. Im sure you can think for yourself and put at least one sentence together. Give it a try I know you can do it.. YES YOU CAN! :happy feet:

Now you know how others feel about you.

"Governments have nothing. They can't create anything, they never have. All they can do is steal from one group and give it to another at the destruction of the principles of freedom, and we ought to challenge that concept." – Ron Paul

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·