Fox News

Aces

Fox is the worst...you might as well get your news from Rush if you listen to them.

I happened to catch a couple of minutes of the Fox morning show just the other day. You know the two guys and the blond? Clown posse! I thought it was supposed to be a news show, seemed to be more a anti Obama rally.

Beck, hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Coulter, and the rest of the so called independent journalists, commentators, and pendants are on a campaign for Obama's head. You cannot tell me with the type of reporting they are doing that it is not personal. I listened to a Glen Beck show the other day VIA the net where Beck and Limbaugh were both discussing Obama, and they were trying to connect him to the Black panter party, and denigrating his entire cabinet, making accusations of terrorist ties and the like. They were just making the wildest accusations, is this the party that wants my support in the next election, and is this the same party that hides behind the Bushes? There better be some major changes with their party, and the first thing they need to do is to tell their supporters like Limbaugh to shut up because he is making the entire party look bad. I never heard such radical gibberish!

• Like 1

Big Beck: Goes over 3 million viewers, beats O’Reilly in demo: Cable News Ratings for Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Live + Same Day Cable News Daily Ratings for August 26, 2009

P2+ Total Day

FNC – 1,374,000 viewers

CNN – 711,000 viewers

MSNBC –506,000 viewers

CNBC – 217,000 viewers

HLN – 300,000 viewers

Read more good news here.

Read'm and weep!

Once again ....All you have proved is that stupid people watch TV.

Just the old hat, younger people are a little more computer savvy, and less trusting. Even people in their 40s+ are getting involved in the net now. It will be a little bit longer before the next generation steps in to fill the seats of the old hat, till then we will have to tolerate FOX. If FOX was not concerned over the shift then Bill wouldn't look so nervous when discussing the subject. We know what they claim the stats are for FOX's viewership, now can we get the stats on how many people are migrating from traditional media, to interactive based social forums, and digital news? I think that figure is what is making O'Reilly and FOX nervous. Esspecially when they are their selves reporting the decline in newspaper sales. FOX claims credit for this as if they are stealing these papers readership, not true people are discontinuing paper delivery, but that is because they are getting there news here on the net for free. Hell my stepbrother lives in the stix, and doesn't get his local paper. However he can tell you better then I what is going on in the world. The problem with reading, the news or watching it, is that when you know the writer, or anchor is incorrect you cannot tell them they are full of it. You simply have to sit, and listen to their BS, or turn it off.

Now I mostly listen just to counter false reporting, That may be why new viewers are watching that drivel. Just because people watch it doesn't mean they agree with the view points presented. You will see in time FOX may gain market share, but the same as the auto industry the market for traditional media is shrinking!!!!!!!!

Just the old hat, younger people are a little more computer savvy, and less trusting. Even people in their 40s+ are getting involved in the net now. It will be a little bit longer before the next generation steps in to fill the seats of the old hat, till then we will have to tolerate FOX. If FOX was not concerned over the shift then Bill wouldn't look so nervous when discussing the subject. We know what they claim the stats are for FOX's viewership, now can we get the stats on how many people are migrating from traditional media, to interactive based social forums, and digital news? I think that figure is what is making O'Reilly and FOX nervous. Esspecially when they are their selves reporting the decline in newspaper sales. FOX claims credit for this as if they are stealing these papers readership, not true people are discontinuing paper delivery, but that is because they are getting there news here on the net for free. Hell my stepbrother lives in the stix, and doesn't get his local paper. However he can tell you better then I what is going on in the world. The problem with reading, the news or watching it, is that when you know the writer, or anchor is incorrect you cannot tell them they are full of it. You simply have to sit, and listen to their BS, or turn it off.

Now I mostly listen just to counter false reporting, That may be why new viewers are watching that drivel. Just because people watch it doesn't mean they agree with the view points presented. You will see in time FOX may gain market share, but the same as the auto industry the market for traditional media is shrinking!!!!!!!!

In you long list of illogical statements that you've made here, I'm going to put this one on top for awhile

Fox news is a huge commerical success.....I laugh when I read you and others on here trying to explain it away.....from "stupid people watching TV" which presumes that you guys are so much smarter than the millions that do watch Fox.......to "I watch to counter false reporting"...(laughable)........it's like saying I really hate opera, but I listen so I can hear other genres of music.......

You mentioned that you have a business on the side.....do people come back to you because they like the service you give....if so then you are a commerical success because of the service and value you provide...no other reason....so stop lying to yourselves....Fox is successful because they are telling people what they want to here .....their audience tends to be independent and conserative...free thinking people...people not dependent on big govt for their daily needs from healthcare to free cheese......."to thine own self be true"

In you long list of illogical statements that you've made here, I'm going to put this one on top for awhile

Fox news is a huge commerical success.....I laugh when I read you and others on here trying to explain it away.....from "stupid people watching TV" which presumes that you guys are so much smarter than the millions that do watch Fox.......to "I watch to counter false reporting"...(laughable)........it's like saying I really hate opera, but I listen so I can hear other genres of music.......

You mentioned that you have a business on the side.....do people come back to you because they like the service you give....if so then you are a commerical success because of the service and value you provide...no other reason....so stop lying to yourselves....Fox is successful because they are telling people what they want to here .....their audience tends to be independent and conserative...free thinking people...people not dependent on big govt for their daily needs from healthcare to free cheese......."to thine own self be true"

sorry, I didnt hear what you said....Jerry Springers on.....everyone has a right to beleive what they want I suppose...but BS and Sensationalism are apparently a HELL OF A LOT MORE POPULAR....I learnt that during my alien abduction....

The death toll in Afghanistan in the last three month are higher than the total of the whole war, not a word from the lib. media. If it was Bush they would be customizing the noose. Two sides to every story, if you dont like fox dont watch it. Look at the ratings and you see alot of people do like fox. :happy feet: :happy feet:

The death toll in Afghanistan in the last three month are higher than the total of the whole war, not a word from the lib. media. If it was Bush they would be customizing the noose. Two sides to every story, if you dont like fox dont watch it. Look at the ratings and you see alot of people do like fox. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Very sad...but then what do you consider CNN...I for one consider it a LOT more accurate and hands on than Fox...AND a more equitable alternative...

Edited by Deanh

Beck, hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Coulter, and the rest of the so called independent journalists, commentators, and pendants are on a campaign for Obama's head. You cannot tell me with the type of reporting they are doing that it is not personal. I listened to a Glen Beck show the other day VIA the net where Beck and Limbaugh were both discussing Obama, and they were trying to connect him to the Black panter party, and denigrating his entire cabinet, making accusations of terrorist ties and the like. They were just making the wildest accusations, is this the party that wants my support in the next election, and is this the same party that hides behind the Bushes? There better be some major changes with their party, and the first thing they need to do is to tell their supporters like Limbaugh to shut up because he is making the entire party look bad. I never heard such radical gibberish!

These "independent journalists" are the very people who got Obama elected. During the Republican primary they beat McCain up bad because they wanted Romney. Lo and behold McCain won the nomination, and now these "independent journalists" were trying to backpeddle, and convince "we the people", what a GREAT guy McCain was. They beat him to death, and then tried to resusitate him. It didn't work. All they did was show what idiots they were. They should be more pissed at themselves than Obama. The only good thing about Faux news, is the occasional "upskirt shots" we get from Gretchen and Alyson.

These "independent journalists" are the very people who got Obama elected. During the Republican primary they beat McCain up bad because they wanted Romney. Lo and behold McCain won the nomination, and now these "independent journalists" were trying to backpeddle, and convince "we the people", what a GREAT guy McCain was. They beat him to death, and then tried to resusitate him. It didn't work. All they did was show what idiots they were. They should be more pissed at themselves than Obama. The only good thing about Faux news, is the occasional "upskirt shots" we get from Gretchen and Alyson.

if you base who you vote for on comments from a journalist, then you need to get out more........read..educate yourself.

• Like 1

Very sad...but then what do you consider CNN...I for one consider it a LOT more accurate and hands on than Fox...AND a more equitable alternative...

CNN is my second choice, the hour of news Jim Lehrer does on PBS is to me the best. They equitably present both sides of a story

Them aliens let you go,huhhhh?

CNN is my second choice, the hour of news Jim Lehrer does on PBS is to me the best. They equitably present both sides of a story

Them aliens let you go,huhhhh?

Green card...i'm now a LEGAL alien...lol...Bat boy is my room-mate...shhhh, National Enquirer doesnt know his where abouts.