...and the best car wins.

seeing the results tells me old opinions never change.

Toyota most fuel efficient and dependable.

BMW best car and performance ( I thought Porsche eats their lunch in every test? hmm..)

Volvo safest

it's not the 1990's anymore people.

Edited by Hydro

You guys obviously don't see the end game here. GM knows nobody is going to pick their brands for these.

Then on September 13th, they will say "Well, guess what? According to <insert third world rating agency> The Chevy Malibu is the best car, the Corvette is the best performance car, etc etc etc. We've changed your perception, now buy a GM."

With the expectation of:

Dumb consumer: "Oh gee, I never knew GM was rating so good!"

Dumb consumer: "Here Mr dealer, take my hard earned money on the peachy keen Chevy Aveo".

This test is shit.

Toyota most fuel efficient LOL :hysterical:

Biggest gas guzzlers in Europe

BMW best performance :hysterical:

BMW best car, for what? Pimps.

Sponsors BMW

Volvo was about the only thing that comes close with safety, BMW have got good taste RWD and they do have more cars on the road with over 100,000 miles than any other car maker in the UK which is not bad considering they are only a very small player in the UK market.

Auto-Trader UK's biggest second hand car magazine.

UK Top 10 cars for sale with over 100,000 miles on this week.

1. BMW 2,132

2. VW 1,700

3. Ford 1,684

4. GM Vauxhall 1,436

5. Mercedes Benz 1,261

6. Audi 1,095

7. Peugeot 958

8. Renault 752

9. Toyota 688

10. Volvo 659

I answered Ford to everything, got none right.

You guys obviously don't see the end game here. GM knows nobody is going to pick their brands for these.

Then on September 13th, they will say "Well, guess what? According to <insert third world rating agency> The Chevy Malibu is the best car, the Corvette is the best performance car, etc etc etc. We've changed your perception, now buy a GM."

With the expectation of:

Dumb consumer: "Oh gee, I never knew GM was rating so good!"

Dumb consumer: "Here Mr dealer, take my hard earned money on the peachy keen Chevy Aveo".

Well, at least (s)he would get their money back under the program....yeah, riiiiight

post-25287-1252620801_thumb.jpg

Which auto company is this a campaign for?

I'd assume GM given the new ad.

Except for performance going to Porsche, Ford for everything else.

(My coworkers have had rotten Honda's (new) and I've seen a Lexus LITERALLY fall apart in traffic)

LOL....I voted Ford in everything, even though I knew what the answers would be.

I know it sounds stupid, but I had to vote for toyota on "the most fuel efficient car." Car is singular. The prius is the most efficient, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think a ford can beat it mileage wise. Oh, wait, the econetic festiva maybe? I voted ford for everything else because they were more opinion oriented.

I know it sounds stupid, but I had to vote for toyota on "the most fuel efficient car." Car is singular. The prius is the most efficient, isn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think a ford can beat it mileage wise. Oh, wait, the econetic festiva maybe? I voted ford for everything else because they were more opinion oriented.

I voted for Toyota in FE, too. But, I read the comments on TTAC and realized VW would have been a good answer, too. The Jetta TDI has phenomenal FE. I can sleep well knowing I honestly believe Ford is a true answer to the rest. (Ford has more models with IIHS Top Safety Pick).