Is the jig up?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better yet ask the growing number of disenchanted people who voted for Obamanation. I have no problem with helping anyone who is willing to help themselves. Those working poor that work should be helped it's the ones who were born into welfare and fully expect a check each and every month but their lives don't change so they put all the blame on rest who actually do for themselves. You no who the rest are don't you?

I get a kick out of the Liberal rhetoric. The, your just to stupid, ignorant or just plain mindless to do anything for yourself so we will make life better for you. Hang on lilberals it's coming.

Liberal rhetoric:

Against the death penalty. For abortion.

Kids in school can't read the bible, but prisoners can.

For women's rights. Against Sarah Palin.

Promised she would leave the country if Bush got elected. Brabra Streisand still here.

This is all I can think of for now.

Liberal rhetoric:

Against the death penalty. For abortion.

In one case, you have something that is scientifically classified as a life, in the other you don't.

Kids in school can't read the bible, but prisoners can.

And?

For women's rights. Against Sarah Palin.

I don't think that most liberals would be against her rights even if they're against her.

Who the hell are you calling "stupid, ignorant or just plain mindless"? It's "you're", not "your". It's "know", not "no". Let's not forget to mention that your poor sentence structure makes your post almost painful to read. Ed Stock is right - maybe you should. considered a remedial English course. I'll go one further - maybe you shouldn't post again, until you do. Your post gives ignorance a bad name.

sorry Len, I wasn't aware you had to be college grad to post here. but more the the point I didn't call any one stupid. Go back and re read it . Sorry the statement it true. Liberals tend to believe they know better how you should live, work, eat, sleep you name it. However, if you are a liberal and you see stupidity from another liberal, well, he/she is just expressing themselves or it's completely ignored!

what a self serving moron.

In science, life generally starts at birth.

The typical liberal, pro choice, pro abortion point of view. Your life as all other human life began at conception. Unfortunately you were very much alive before your head popped out you mom's vagina.

That is correct. A life must do certain things, and it must do those things independently. A fetus doesn't do things independently. An argument could be made though, that a fetus that could do those things independently could be considered a life, but as of now, it's not counted as one in most places.

In most cases it isn't very relevant anyway, because almost no abortions take place without a good reason in the third trimester.

sorry Len, I wasn't aware you had to be college grad to post here. but more the the point I didn't call any one stupid. Go back and re read it . Sorry the statement it true. Liberals tend to believe they know better how you should live, work, eat, sleep you name it. However, if you are a liberal and you see stupidity from another liberal, well, he/she is just expressing themselves or it's completely ignored!

what a self serving moron.

Not wanting to beat a dead horse, but you did post "your just to stupid, ignorant or just plain mindless to do anything for yourself " - I didn't mean to ask specifically who you were calling stupid, and I didn't mean to be unclear. I did reread it, at least twice before today, and I'm going to say this post, mikem, is a lot clearer and easier to understand than that previous post.

And I've been called a lot worse than a "moron".

I would appreciate that scientific classification (definition), please.

Yea. I just left that one alone.

I mean, science could someday determine that a very sad, depressed, drug addicted person (slow suicide), is basically dead because they want to be dead. So then it will be of no consequence to cull them from the heard just as we do babies.

I am sorry. They are not babies. They are undesirables. Is that what Ginsburg called them?

Peace and Blessings

Not wanting to beat a dead horse, but you did post "your just to stupid, ignorant or just plain mindless to do anything for yourself " - I didn't mean to ask specifically who you were calling stupid, and I didn't mean to be unclear. I did reread it, at least twice before today, and I'm going to say this post, mikem, is a lot clearer and easier to understand than that previous post.

And I've been called a lot worse than a "moron".

actually I said, "the,,,,, your just to stupid to make decision for yourself." meaning the liberal mind set. I didn't call anyone stupid.

the horse isn't dead yet.

That is correct. A life must do certain things, and it must do those things independently. A fetus doesn't do things independently. An argument could be made though, that a fetus that could do those things independently could be considered a life, but as of now, it's not counted as one in most places.

In most cases it isn't very relevant anyway, because almost no abortions take place without a good reason in the third trimester.

Can you think of some things a prisoner cannot do independently?

Eat? Sleep? Move about? Respond to stimuli?

The can do all of these things independently, we simply keep them within a certain control.

A 39-week-old (and therefore viable) fetus is also capable of those things independently, if we were to remove it from the womb, yet you do not infer the same (alive) status?

The fetus is still part of another living being.

Your hand is part of you. Is it alive or not?

The prisoner is not.

If I burn down the jail, the prisoner dies. If I murder the pregnant woman, the fetus dies. In both cases, if the vessel is destroyed, that which is in it perishes.

Your hand is part of you. Is it alive or not?

My hand? No. I am...my cells are. My hand is part of me.

If I burn down the jail, the prisoner dies. If I murder the pregnant woman, the fetus dies. In both cases, if the vessel is destroyed, that which is in it perishes.

A prison isn't a vessel and it isn't comparable to a living human being. A prison is a prison.