Is the jig up?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was top priority for BO on day one? I wonder why? NOT

Remember that campaign promise of openness?

http://freedomedium.com/2009/07/obama-sign...th-certificate/

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-1712.pdf

On January 21st, 2009, his very first day in office, Barack Obama implemented and signed into law Executive Order 13489.

For those of you who can’t take the time to read it. here is the section that applies:

“Sec.2

Notice Of Intent To Disclose Presidential Records

When the Archivist provides notice to the incumbent and former Presidents of his intent to disclose Presidential records pursuant to section 1270.46 of the NARA regulations, the Archivist, using any guidelines providied by the incumbent and former Presidents, shall identify any specific materials, the disclosure of which he believes may raise a substantial question of executive privilege.”

Now for all of you who commented on our previous articles that we were no more that right-wing nut jobs, that this thing about Obama’s birth certificate was a non-issue, and those of you who tried to shift the focus of the stories, doesn’t this strike you as just a little odd?

That the first order of business Obama took care of on day one of his Presidency was to sign off on an Executive Order that states that only the records he chooses to be made public will be released?

This is the subject that was at the absolute top of his agenda?

If this isn’t proof that Obama is hiding something, I don’t know what is.

This was top priority for BO on day one? I wonder why? NOT

Remember that campaign promise of openness?

http://freedomedium.com/2009/07/obama-sign...th-certificate/

http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/2009/pdf/E9-1712.pdf

Man speakith with forked tongue.

I did not know he made one of his first executive orders around his own privacy. Nice.

Where are the people that request to see the presidential candidates medical records every year?

I mean, the media makes it out to be a hot topic if a Republican is slow to release. This guy released nothing and is making it sure that nothing will get released. But that is so OK with so many...

Maybe the next Pres will undue his Ex. order???

Peace and Blessings

Man speakith with forked tongue.

I did not know he made one of his first executive orders around his own privacy. Nice.

Where are the people that request to see the presidential candidates medical records every year?

I mean, the media makes it out to be a hot topic if a Republican is slow to release. This guy released nothing and is making it sure that nothing will get released. But that is so OK with so many...

Maybe the next Pres will undue his Ex. order???

Peace and Blessings

I don't know if the jig is up, but his numbers sure aren't. The emperor's clothes may be slipping off.

I don't know if the jig is up, but his numbers sure aren't. The emperor's clothes may be slipping off.

And just like the Emperour he will say "We can discuss it, but there is nothing wrong. I am not nude. We need to move ahead and get this over with!"

Peace and Blessings

That's right, the person flipping burgers at McDonalds, or working at Sam's Club in the day time and waitressing tables at night, yet still pulling down a poverty level income, the person picking lettuce or stitching together underwear in a garment factory, the person scrubbing toilets, or "patrolling" the empty office building at night for 30-grand - living high on the hog - I'm sure they all did nothing to deserve the fabulous i-pod enhanced splendor they live in. :rolleyes:

Don't forget the working poor. There is such a thing. Oh, I know: they are all unworthy slobs, who failed to rise above the projects or wherever it is they came from. Oh yeah, they "thus have the money".

Yes, people can be lazy, people can make shitty choices, people can be so ignorant that they will do exactly the opposite of what is good for them (ask the people who voted GWB in 2004). Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Here is a quiz for your amusement. I will take it and report my own score. LINK

Better yet ask the growing number of disenchanted people who voted for Obamanation. I have no problem with helping anyone who is willing to help themselves. Those working poor that work should be helped it's the ones who were born into welfare and fully expect a check each and every month but their lives don't change so they put all the blame on rest who actually do for themselves. You no who the rest are don't you?

I get a kick out of the Liberal rhetoric. The, your just to stupid, ignorant or just plain mindless to do anything for yourself so we will make life better for you. Hang on lilberals it's coming.

Better yet ask the growing number of disenchanted people who voted for Obamanation. I have no problem with helping anyone who is willing to help themselves. Those working poor that work should be helped it's the ones who were born into welfare and fully expect a check each and every month but their lives don't change so they put all the blame on rest who actually do for themselves. You no who the rest are don't you?

I get a kick out of the Liberal rhetoric. The, your just to stupid, ignorant or just plain mindless to do anything for yourself so we will make life better for you. Hang on lilberals it's coming.

Who the hell are you calling "stupid, ignorant or just plain mindless"? It's "you're", not "your". It's "know", not "no". Let's not forget to mention that your poor sentence structure makes your post almost painful to read. Ed Stock is right - maybe you should. considered a remedial English course. I'll go one further - maybe you shouldn't post again, until you do. Your post gives ignorance a bad name.

Who the hell are you calling "stupid, ignorant or just plain mindless"? It's "you're", not "your". It's "know", not "no". Let's not forget to mention that your poor sentence structure makes your post almost painful to read. Ed Stock is right - maybe you should. considered a remedial English course. I'll go one further - maybe you shouldn't post again, until you do. Your post gives ignorance a bad name.

I shouldn't be but I'm always amazed at how you and others will attack the grammar or spelling if it's someone whose opinion you disagree with, but others, with which you are of like mind, who could not write a complete sentence if their lives depended on it, you will not make such judgements and condescending remarks. I know for a fact that you comment in the employes forum and there is a poster over there (Fordworker) you murders the Queen's English everytime he writes but I never seen you comment on it.......very disingenous.....

LOL! Ed Stock is right - maybe you should. considered a remedial English course. = Ed Stock is right; maybe you should consider a remedial English Grammar course.

I'll go one further - maybe you shouldn't post again, until you do. = I'll go one step further: maybe you shouldn't post again, until you have completed the course.

Watch that split infinitive, and good catch using further instead of farther.

Remember as Winston Churchill said, following a rebuke of his own grammar, "This is the sort of thing up with which I will not put."

Just kidding folks. As you were. Correcting this should keep Ed Stock up for hours.... It's a crappy forum folks; not the great American novel.

I shouldn't be but I'm always amazed at how you and others will attack the grammar or spelling if it's someone whose opinion you disagree with, but others, with which you are of like mind, who could not write a complete sentence if their lives depended on it, you will not make such judgements and condescending remarks. I know for a fact that you comment in the employes forum and there is a poster over there (Fordworker) you murders the Queen's English everytime he writes but I never seen you comment on it.......very disingenous.....

Hey, even I murder the Queen's English once in a while, but I'm not calling anyone an idiot or a moron while doing so. At least I hope I don't. If you find that disingenuous, so be it. I often don't agree with your opinion, but your posts are relatively easy to read. Some others here, I may have to reread them two or three times, just to make sense of.

xr7g428 is right. This is a crappy forum, not a novel. That said, some post just invite abuse. It would be rude not to accept. :finger:

Swing and a Miss! ;)

Peace and Blessings

LOL! Ed Stock is right - maybe you should. considered a remedial English course. = Ed Stock is right; maybe you should consider a remedial English Grammar course.

I'll go one further - maybe you shouldn't post again, until you do. = I'll go one step further: maybe you shouldn't post again, until you have completed the course.

Watch that split infinitive, and good catch using further instead of farther.

Remember as Winston Churchill said, following a rebuke of his own grammar, "This is the sort of thing up with which I will not put."

Just kidding folks. As you were. Correcting this should keep Ed Stock up for hours.... It's a crappy forum folks; not the great American novel.

Bwahahahahaha!!! Thanks man. I can sleep a happy tickled guy tonight.

Peace and Blessings

Strike out!! That what I get for copying and pasting!!LOL!! I think I'll leave it the way it is...just for laughs

Meh. The worst part is I started worrying in I spelled Miss right! And then XR7 really scared the crap out of me with his Super English Granny Wisdom!

:)

Peace and Blessings

It's not a crappy forum, it's an edgy one, and some people resort to name-calling and other epithets, which is too bad.

We all make spelling mistakes, and split infinitives are not a grammatical no-no (the anti-split infinitive tyranny was foisted on our prose by the lit-crits roughly 50 years ago).

That being said, I get impatient with people who cannot express an idea clearly. I am not asking for the Great American Novel, just clarity.

The piece I commented on had a break-down in logic sequence that left one guessing at just what the writer was attempting to say.

This is a failure to get the beads on the string in the right sequence, and as a result, wondering whether a course of Remedial English might be helpful is not overly sarcastic. Being vituperative, like referring to the author as a demented chimpanzee or whack-job, or asking that he stop slobbering over his keyboard would have been inappropriate. :)

You're working too hard...haven't seen you much on here lately.........
Haven't been around much lately. Had some temp/contract stuff going on, been continuing the job hunt for something permanent, then my desktop PC went belly up on me. So I had to work on replacing it, and reinstalling all my programs.

It's not a crappy forum, it's an edgy one, and some people resort to name-calling and other epithets, which is too bad.

We all make spelling mistakes, and split infinitives are not a grammatical no-no (the anti-split infinitive tyranny was foisted on our prose by the lit-crits roughly 50 years ago).

That being said, I get impatient with people who cannot express an idea clearly. I am not asking for the Great American Novel, just clarity.

The piece I commented on had a break-down in logic sequence that left one guessing at just what the writer was attempting to say.

This is a failure to get the beads on the string in the right sequence, and as a result, wondering whether a course of Remedial English might be helpful is not overly sarcastic. Being vituperative, like referring to the author as a demented chimpanzee or whack-job, or asking that he stop slobbering over his keyboard would have been inappropriate. :)

I'm with you - I am very impatient with people who don't express their ideas clearly. It's not that I don't have my faults - I'm fortunate, in my own case, that I spell check often. But, for Pete's sake, people - express your thoughts clearly. The post Ed refers to, gave me a headache.

Haven't been around much lately. Had some temp/contract stuff going on, been continuing the job hunt for something permanent, then my desktop PC went belly up on me. So I had to work on replacing it, and reinstalling all my programs.

Welcome back, good luck on the job hunt.