Is the jig up?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golly, you libs are a testy bunch. :hysterical::hysterical: First off, Hawaii has not destroyed any original documents relating to birth. Susan Nordyke has the 'real' long form certificate issued the day after Obama supposed Hawaiian birth if you would like to see what the 'real deal' looks like. Secondly, Hawaiian officials have only said they have seen Obama's record locked away and have not commented on the authenticity of the document posted by factcheck, which seems to have some suspicions too. Third, we all know through Hawaiian law that even a person born on Mars could obtain a certificate there.

It is possible the Kenyan certificate is bogus, but why does the president keep hiding his past?

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=105347

It's my experience that governments no longer release hand written documents.

Also, as explained here, you're flat out wrong:

And, as Janice Okubo, director of communications for the Hawaii Department of Health, explains, no-one who was born abroad could get a certificate saying they were born in Hawaii.

"If you were born in Bali, for example," Ms Okubo told the Washington Independent, "you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8171314.stm

As I said, wing nut material.

It's my experience that governments no longer release hand written documents.

Also, as explained here, you're flat out wrong:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8171314.stm

As I said, wing nut material.

Sorry to burst your tiny bubble, be we have already debated the state laws in Hawaii and it would be possible for someone born out of country or state to obtain a Hawaiian certificate. Try going back and re-read the laws without using your liberal slant for comprehension.

Well Since this birth cert states it was issued by the "Republic of Kenya" which Kenya did not exist as a Republic until December 1964, I would have to make the logical assumption that it is fake.

Read the entire WND article. They bring up the same point.

Sorry to burst your tiny bubble, be we have already debated the state laws in Hawaii and it would be possible for someone born out of country or state to obtain a Hawaiian certificate.

That's right, but the certificate couldn't say that they were born in the Hawaii. Sorry, but I trust the BBC more than I trust you.

I am so sorry you cannot comprehend and remember the simplest of facts

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...st&p=435005

. How much clearer can it get?

They would issue a certificate of live birth, but it would show the place that they where born in, not Hawaii as the birth place. The Republicans lost the White house, these far right nut wings need to get on with their lives or go seek some psychiatric treatment. :shades:

They would issue a certificate of live birth, but it would show the place that they where born in, not Hawaii as the birth place. The Republicans lost the White house, these far right nut wings need to get on with their lives or go seek some psychiatric treatment. :shades:

WTF???? :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: "but it would show the place that they where born in" Please tell us all exactly where does it say that in the laws? That is nothing but a liberal wet dream. And will the followers of the messiah also show this "RIGHT NUT WING"????? the error in his way. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

If the parents are declaring Hawaii as there legal residence, you are going to get a Hawaiian birth certificate, not New York, Michigan, Alabama, Canada .......... I guess that is positive proof that the 'dumbing down' of American is working.

parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child

WTF???? :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: "but it would show the place that they where born in" Please tell us all exactly where does it say that in the laws? That is nothing but a liberal wet dream. And will the followers of the messiah also show this "RIGHT NUT WING"????? the error in his way. :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

If the parents are declaring Hawaii as there legal residence, you are going to get a Hawaiian birth certificate, not New York, Michigan, Alabama, Canada .......... I guess that is positive proof that the 'dumbing down' of American is working.

No you are not without proof that they were born in Hawaii.

And, as Janice Okubo, director of communications for the Hawaii Department of Health, explains, no-one who was born abroad could get a certificate saying they were born in Hawaii.

"If you were born in Bali, for example," Ms Okubo told the Washington Independent, "you could get a certificate from the state of Hawaii saying you were born in Bali. You could not get a certificate saying you were born in Honolulu. The state has to verify a fact like that for it to appear on the certificate."

Ms. Okubo's words, plus the wording in the law that the place of birth shall be provided, plus the birth notice in the Honolulu paper, plus the fact that the "Republic of Kenya" birth certificate was issued 2 years before the Republic of Kenya existed..... like I said Sprinter, hold your breath. I assure you, my liberal wet dream is a lot more fun than your wingnut delusional nightmare.

wingnuts3.jpg

I assure you, my liberal wet dream is a lot more fun than your wingnut delusional nightmare.

The thing is Retro, wouldn't it make a lot more sense to simply ignore the whole Birth Certificate thing, rather than mocking it?

I let the whole "Bush National Guard Memo" thing play itself out, without making fun of the people who supported that.

I trust that ultimately the truth will reveal itself. It almost always does.

Edited by RangerM

Ms. Okubo's words, plus the wording in the law that the place of birth shall be provided, plus the birth notice in the Honolulu paper, plus the fact that the "Republic of Kenya" birth certificate was issued 2 years before the Republic of Kenya existed..... like I said Sprinter, hold your breath. I assure you, my liberal wet dream is a lot more fun than your wingnut delusional nightmare.

wingnuts3.jpg

Show me WHERE the passage in the law that says "place of birth shall be provided" and RECORDED onto the certificate. I am looking for statements in print not your liberal conjecture. Okubo is trying to cover for Hawaii's liberal laws relating to birth certificates. How many other states have laws this flexible that allow obtaining a certificate? My guess is ZERO. Also, this happened in 1961, an even more 'Laissez-faire' time that you dream of retro.

Delusional nightmare? The LIBS are suffering the nightmare. You and your Messiah supporters are scared to death that 'birther' support is growing and all this could possibly be authentic. In time, this will eventually play out in the court system. But it can all end NOW if President CHANGE would release his records instead of hiding his past. People hide their past for a reason. And it is quite obvious Obama or Barry Soetoro or Barry Dunham is hiding something.

Here is an interesting story from the Detroit Examiner

http://www.examiner.com/x-14129-Grand-Rapi...ficate-debunked

The goal of this article is not to say that the birth certificate is 100% authentic. It may be a hoax. The goal of the article is to show that the Obama sheeple are clinging to debunking propaganda, which for all we know may have been initiated by the Obama campaign itself, in order to try to maintain the idea that their leader is innocent. We don’t know if it’s legitimate, yet. But right now, the birth certificate has not been properly debunked. It will be interesting to see how this all pans out. Taitz’s court date is set for December. Other lawyers from across the country are on top of many of the other issues regarding the birth certificate problem.

Many sheeple have been questioning why the birthers have been claiming that this might be real when it is a copy and not the original, like the Hawaiian one birthers want to see. The reason is that this is a copy of an actual registration. The Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth isn’t a copy of a real birth certificate. They could be obtained by citizens who weren’t naturally born. Obama’s sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, was born in Indonesia. No one disputes this. Guess what? She has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth, too. How can this be? Hawaiian law didn’t require people to be natural born citizens, born in Hawaii, in order to obtain one. Therefore, Obama hasn’t showed anything resembling proof of his citizenship. This is why this birther thing is still an issue! How can it be solved? All that is required to put all of this to rest is for Obama to give Hawaii permission, in his presidential capacity, to show people the long-form certificate. It’s that simple to resolve. So, why all the secrecy?

How did it all start? It started when Obama was caught using fake birth certificates with aliases like Barry Soetoro and Barry Dunham, which caused people to question who he was. There is also evidence that he never legally changed his name from Barry Soetoro back to Barack Obama. If this is found true, Obama may be guilty of several counts of fraud!

The birther issue is not about race. It’s about the law. Birthers do have motivation, but it is generally rooted in politics, not race. This is not to say that some aren’t racist, but it is just pure ignorance to claim that all of them are. My motivation, for example, is that I don’t like Obama’s communist ideals. I’m a libertarian. Right-wingers like the idea of freedom and limited government. We aren’t nuts or racist because of this. I personally believe that, if left unchecked, the Obama administration would destroy many of the last vestiges of freedom in this country. To me, he is like Bush, but worse. Just look at what he’s doing in Afghanistan. This is an acceleration of Bush’s failed policies! Why can’t people see past Olbermann and MSNBC’s lies and see what’s right in front of them?

"The reason is that this is a copy of an actual registration. The Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth isn’t a copy of a real birth certificate. They could be obtained by citizens who weren’t naturally born. Obama’s sister, Maya Soetoro-Ng, was born in Indonesia. No one disputes this. Guess what? She has a Hawaiian Certification of Live Birth, too. How can this be? Hawaiian law didn’t require people to be natural born citizens, born in Hawaii, in order to obtain one. Therefore, Obama hasn’t showed anything resembling proof of his citizenship. This is why this birther thing is still an issue! How can it be solved? All that is required to put all of this to rest is for Obama to give Hawaii permission, in his presidential capacity, to show people the long-form certificate. It’s that simple to resolve. So, why all the secrecy?"

Instead he spends $1 million to keep every single record locked up and secret.

I would love to have egg on my face and eat crow pie if he would just prove it like he So Easily Could. I am more then happy to be laughed at for simply questioning his citizen status. Paint it on my house. I don't care. I just want a legitimate long form BC.

I believe way too many have found themselves much deeper in defence of Obama then they ever expected. Questioning how they got there and how they are going to get out if they were wrong?

You got there with insults, personal attacks, questioning your opponents intelligence, sanity, etc. And now you have gone so far as to even attack, belittle, and berate the senator or congressman that is pushing for a law to force pre proof of citizenship for all future candidates. You have dog packed so intensely, gone so far in defense of a man, and done it so inappropriately that backing up is no longer an option. Now being wrong won't go away so easily will it?

This is not about sour grapes. This is not about disliking Obama. This is about the constitution, secrecy, $1 million spent keeping his

kindergarten records

Punahou school records

Occidental College records

Columbia University records

Columbia thesis

Harvard Law School records

Harvard Law Review articles

Scholarly articles from the University of Chicago

Passport

Medical records

Fles from his years as an Illinois state senator

Illinois State Bar Association records

Baptism records

Adoption records

all locked up and secrete and unavailable to the people he serves.

How do you guys make jokes about bushes NG history, his school grades, his club activities? HOW?

So laugh all you want. Throw all the sticks and stones you want. I will gladly eat crow when he shows a credible long form BC. I will gladly go down in history as someone that questioned Mr. Obama's eligibility. I would be proud to be in a history book for questioning his eligibility because that is my right and my duty as a US citizen.

You guys?

Peace and Blessings

Do you think Obama with or with out the teleprompter is any better?

Peace and Blessings

Sorry, I don't have an opinion. Not being evasive, my TV died 6 months ago, and finances prevent its replacement, plus cable costs for all the crap I don't watch. So, I did not follow the run-up to the election, and any speeches after the election, and I doubt I've heard five minutes in total. However, Obama does not seem to mangle the language anything like Bush. I know you hate Obama, and in reflex, Dub has to be fine, but seriously, Dub could really get it bassackwards. Then again, William F. Buckley made 'em all sound like Neanderthals.

Sorry, I don't have an opinion. Not being evasive, my TV died 6 months ago, and finances prevent its replacement, plus cable costs for all the crap I don't watch. So, I did not follow the run-up to the election, and any speeches after the election, and I doubt I've heard five minutes in total. However, Obama does not seem to mangle the language anything like Bush. I know you hate Obama, and in reflex, Dub has to be fine, but seriously, Dub could really get it bassackwards. Then again, William F. Buckley made 'em all sound like Neanderthals.

Remember, I was very seriously considering voting for him, up till a point.

Bush is a loud mouth Texan at times. Perhaps you have those in Canada? ;)

But one thing Bush could do is make me feel like he actually cared. He talked to me, not at me or through me as Obama does.

Obama always looks like he is gazing right through you. I never got hat from Bush. But maybe that is because of the message shared by them? Might as well be playing over loud speakers 24 hours a day the way he does it. He shows no real empathy or emotions and he is very cold and robotish.

I watched about zero election stuff. As a young kid I was always a Biden fan. He was one of the few I knew the name of from 20 years old on up. Now there is Obama's Cheney! Gosh, I never realized the guy was so dumb!

I don't hate Obama. I don't want to. But, I really do not care for him or his sales tactics. With Bush I knew what I was getting. I hated the patriot act, but I knew what I was getting. Not so with Obama. All secrets or un/ill difined ideas with him.

And this guy is worse then me at home improvements. He is ready to start 10 updates, changes, improvements, etc. But not able to get beyond the starting point let alone finish anything. He has a stacked deck and he can not clearly tell us what is going to happen because he has no plans. Just ideas.

Peace and Blessings