Is the jig up?

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...p;pageId=102271

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...%3D1&_rdc=1

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=...mp;pageId=98546

Seems to me this birth certificate escapade is ready for some real facts to be laid down for viewing of the American public. But would you expect anything different than a cover up from the same crowd that pushes MMGW? All Obama has to do is release his personal records that are tightly sealed up. For someone that promised openness during his campaign, where is the CHANGE?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me this birth certificate escapade is ready for some real facts to be laid down for viewing of the American public. But would you expect anything different than a cover up from the same crowd that pushes MMGW? All Obama has to do is release his personal records that are tightly sealed up. For someone that promised openness during his campaign, where is the CHANGE?

Here, I found some equally credible sources as 3 disgruntled ex-pats in Kenya and the "fierce blond" who survived the Soviet Union:

Breatharianism

Flat Earth Society

Aliens among us

Stop the abductions!

No, it's the Jews that are doing it.

No no, wait, it's the Masons.

You have shown yourself to be perfectly capable of glomming onto any of these theories.

Edited by retro-man

Here, I found some equally credible sources as 3 disgruntled ex-pats in Kenya and the "fierce blond" who survived the Soviet Union:

Breatharianism

Flat Earth Society

Aliens among us

Stop the abductions!

No, it's the Jews that are doing it.

No no, wait, it's the Masons.

You have shown yourself to be perfectly capable of glomming onto any of these theories.

It is no theory Obama is hiding his past. He will not release this information, I assume, because it would eliminate him from being president. McCain release his school/military and other records, something no one would be proud of.

Now I am asking you, IF Obama was indeed born in Kenya, should he be allowed to continue as president even thou it conflicts with our Constitution? IF you think he should, then you must think all the cover ups, lies and the withholding of information are acceptable since he is democratic/black? But on the other hand Republicans that lie are totally unacceptable?

And to spend so much money keeping it secret?

But really, who are we to request, let alone demand proof of citizenship of our president?!

Perhaps he really is naturalized? Perhaps the Democrats did not find out about him till too late?

Peace and Blessings

You left out fluoride in drinking water. :hysterical:

I think you may have missed on that one.

Fluoride is Topical. You don't ingest it.

The European Union bans Fluoride in all member states drinking water.

The fluoride that should be used would be poisons if ingested as it is only topical. However, the fluoride DO use is a bi product of the mfg of fertilizers and is much more dangerous and also notably expensive to dump.

The single study that started fluoride in the water was done by a dentist in the south and was not a blind study let alone a double blind study let alone scientific to any measure when it comes to putting the stuff into our water. Kind of like the study done on salt and Hi-blood pressure.

The stuff is a poison. Who knows what it is doing to our bodies. So it is not that funny, I mean, unless one reads and learns all this and looks back at how stupid and unscientific the fluoride in water situation is. I guess the Debate was over then on that one too? ;)

Peace and Blessings

It is no theory Obama is hiding his past. He will not release this information, I assume, because it would eliminate him from being president. McCain release his school/military and other records, something no one would be proud of.

Now I am asking you, IF Obama was indeed born in Kenya, should he be allowed to continue as president even thou it conflicts with our Constitution? IF you think he should, then you must think all the cover ups, lies and the withholding of information are acceptable since he is democratic/black? But on the other hand Republicans that lie are totally unacceptable?

Of course if he were born in Kenya, he should be removed from the Presidency. Biden would have to step in. It's kind of pathetic how badly some people want for that to happen. The authorities in Hawaii have already provided more proof than any other president that I am aware of has been required to provide. Asking Obama to show more is like Bush asking Saddam to prove that he didn't have WMDs or he'd come in and bomb. His mind was already made up (and he was wrong). How can you prove a negative? Typical Republican bullying bullshit. Have fun flogging yourself into a frenzy for the next 7-1/2 years. There was a much stronger case for impeaching Bush and Cheney than there ever will be for removing Obama.

Edited by retro-man

The very idea of that sucks the big, green donkey dick.

What can I say Ranger? Misery loves company. :P I lived through my 8 year nightmare like a man (for the most part), and it ended about like I expected it to: mired down in Iraq, Afghanistan neglected, North Korea and Iran thumbing their noses at us (admittedly they still are), the economy plunging into some kind of abyss (echoes of Texas, Arbusto, Spectrum 7, Harken).......

It's a little unfortunate how partisan we are - and I will admit to being so myself. It's so much more fun and easy to pile on the differences and take an extreme position - even to the point of wanting to do some things that are very destructive to the common good - than it is to seek out common ground. Occasionally we do find that common ground here, but then we backslide.

Edited by retro-man

What can I say Ranger? Misery loves company. :P I lived through my 8 year nightmare like a man (for the most part), and it ended about like I expected it to: mired down in Iraq, Afghanistan neglected, North Korea and Iran thumbing their noses at us (admittedly they still are), the economy plunging into some kind of abyss (echoes of Texas, Arbusto, Spectrum 7, Harken).......

It's a little unfortunate how partisan we are - and I will admit to being so myself. It's so much more fun and easy to pile on the differences and take an extreme position - even to the point of wanting to do some things that are very destructive to the common good - than it is to seek out common ground. Occasionally we do find that common ground here, but then we backslide.

But lets be objective.

Who investigated McCains right to run for presidency when it was questioned before the election?

Who investigated Obam's right to run for presidency when it was questioned before the election?

I could get a certificate of live birth right now for my wife. She Was Born in Taiwan and her mother Now lives in Hawaii. I could easily have her mother go and get the same thing Obama showed us. That does not prove that my wife is naturalized and can run for the presidency.

We are all partisan to a degree. I did not blindly follow Bush and will not blindly follow Obama. He would remove all my particular complaints if he showed us the long form BC. Then it would just be that I don't like his policy on this or that. Just like Bush.

Peace and Blessings

But lets be objective.

Who investigated McCains right to run for presidency when it was questioned before the election?

Who investigated Obam's right to run for presidency when it was questioned before the election?

I could get a certificate of live birth right now for my wife. She Was Born in Taiwan and her mother Now lives in Hawaii. I could easily have her mother go and get the same thing Obama showed us. That does not prove that my wife is naturalized and can run for the presidency.

We are all partisan to a degree. I did not blindly follow Bush and will not blindly follow Obama. He would remove all my particular complaints if he showed us the long form BC. Then it would just be that I don't like his policy on this or that. Just like Bush.

Peace and Blessings

Surprise: I'm going to agree. Even though I think the charges are firmly in the tinfoil hat realm, and even though I know with certainty that the very same crowd will come up with another distraction as soon as this one is dealt with (just like during the Clinton years they jumped from Whitewater to Flowers to Lewinski) - because they want him out. Period! Even so - I do wish Obama would just go ahead and provide it - waste of time and distraction though it is. Under Hawaiian law it can only be released to a family member. He may as well go ahead and do it. I suspect he is waiting for his frothing at the mouth foes to take it all the way to court so that he can humiliate them there and cost them some serious money in the process. So far, the courts have refused to hear it because the allegations are so tenuous, and the antagonists so painfully partisan.

Here's the thing, retro.....

What has changed? Have things improved at all......a little bit.......ANY?

We are still "mired down", and as far as I can tell we have accelerated the pace of jacking up the credit card balance since this guy took office. True, you can blame Bush for the need for some things, but not all.

You can't blame Bush for some bogus climate change bill, that won't do anything (to the environment) but increase the tax load on everyone. You can't blame Bush for a $1.6 trillion healthcare bill that doesn't accomplish its intended purpose. You can't blame Bush for sinking ever more money into two losing companies, undermining the rules of bankruptcy along the way, handing one of them to a foreign company, and eliminating all product liability. You can't blame Bush for impeding charitable donations.......I could go on if you wish, but you get the point. Do you believe those are America's values, and that's how things should be?

Those aren't partisan points. Those are facts. Can you honestly say to yourself (and the rest of us) that you are happy with the way things are, and expect to see rapid improvement resulting from the growth of government power these people have already achieved, and will be further attempting? May I remind you that $787 Billion was supposed to buy 8% unemployment, and we're already above 9%, headed north of 10%?

You are free to believe your 8-year nightmare has ended, but as far as I'm concerned you ain't seen nothin' yet.

You really did say something I can relate to though, "Misery loves company". Obama, with help from his buddies in Congress, is spreading the misery (as opposed to wealth) quite nicely.

Schadenfreude is equally unbecoming on either side.

Edited by RangerM

Even so - I do wish Obama would just go ahead and provide it - waste of time and distraction though it is.

Obama could have been born on the moon, on live television, seen by millions, and it doesn't matter so long as his mother is an American citizen!

God, I wish people would get off this birth certificate crap. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE HE WAS BORN. HIS MOTHER IS A CITIZEN, THEREFORE OBAMA IS A CITIZEN!

It's just as much a distraction from the legitimate reasons for opposing this man's agenda, unfortunately.

Edited by RangerM

Is the jig up?

Apparently not:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

(BTW, Factcheck posted this last August.)

And, yes, factcheck.org is unbiased. There's currently at least 3 articles on their front page correcting Democrats - including Speaker of the House Pelosi.

Oh, your ebay item has been pulled, and WorldNetDaily (there's an unbiased source) seems to be down.

Apparently not:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

(BTW, Factcheck posted this last August.)

And, yes, factcheck.org is unbiased. There's currently at least 3 articles on their front page correcting Democrats - including Speaker of the House Pelosi.

Oh, your ebay item has been pulled, and WorldNetDaily (there's an unbiased source) seems to be down.

Unfortunatly, Factcheck does not understand the difference between a Certificate of Live Birth and a Birth Certificate. Again, I can get a Certificate of Live birth for my wife from Hawaii even though she was born in Taiwan and her mother is Not a citizen.

Peace and Blessings

Unfortunatly, Factcheck does not understand the difference between a Certificate of Live Birth and a Birth Certificate. Again, I can get a Certificate of Live birth for my wife from Hawaii even though she was born in Taiwan and her mother is Not a citizen.

Peace and Blessings

Please do, and please have it state that she was born at the proper time and date in the city of Honolulu in the county of Honolulu on the island of Oahu, with an official Hawaii raised seal. And, while you're at it, post a properly dated newspaper clipping from a Honolulu newspaper announcing your wife's birth, and get us a statement from the director of Hawaii's Department of Health stating she's seen the actual Hawaiian birth certificate.

Please do, and please have it state that she was born at the proper time and date in the city of Honolulu in the county of Honolulu on the island of Oahu, with an official Hawaii raised seal. And, while you're at it, post a properly dated newspaper clipping from a Honolulu newspaper announcing your wife's birth, and get us a statement from the director of Hawaii's Department of Health stating she's seen the actual Hawaiian birth certificate.

Bravo Syrtran.

Obama could have been born on the moon, on live television, seen by millions, and it doesn't matter so long as his mother is an American citizen!

God, I wish people would get off this birth certificate crap. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE HE WAS BORN. HIS MOTHER IS A CITIZEN, THEREFORE OBAMA IS A CITIZEN!

It's just as much a distraction from the legitimate reasons for opposing this man's agenda, unfortunately.

Thank you.