Today stoled a sale from Toyleta and Ford won it lol

Today I took my uncle to see some cars and he wanted a Rav4, we went and looked around, checked prices and then I told him lets go to the Ford dealer, he said ok, when we arrived he started looking at the Escapes but he fell in love with a black Sport Track 09. The salesman gave the price and 3 hrs later the truck its in my uncles driveway lol. Have to Upload some photos later

Edited by Cougarpower

Today I took my uncle to see some cars and he wanted a Rav4, we went and looked around, checked prices and then I told him lets go to the Ford dealer, he said ok, when we arrived he started looking at the Escapes but he fell in love with a black Sport Track 09. The salesman gave the price and 3 hrs later the truck its in my uncles driveway lol. Have to Upload some photos later

Wow. That is pretty neat. But from a Rav4 to a Sport Track? That is even more amazing.

Peace and Blessings

Thank you & Thank you to your Uncle.

From a Ford Employee's Wife, a Daughter & Sister .

isn't a Sport Trac a lot more money? Or are the incentives on it really good. Its much more car/truck than an RAV. The Sport Trac is sharp. Good deal.

I'd imagine there'd be pretty good, or at least decent incentives on the Sport Trac......I don't see many around, of course then again, there's not many at the dealer, either.

Well.....at least she is experiencing Fords' C1 global chassis.... :doh:

Convinced my brothers coworker to buy a Mustang over the Challenger and Camaro. Of course, it didn't take that much convincing after he had already test drove the three.

I wrote an EXTENSIVE email outlining the pros to the 'stang and he replied with much gratitude and chose the Mustang GT.

These were his thoughts:

1. Challenger looked really nice, but felt the car was falling apart during the test drive and had cheap interior.

2. Camaro was all engine, but that was about it. He said he felt like he fell into a pit when he sat in it. It was between the Camaro and the Mustang.

3. Mustang was the best overall package and felt like much more car for the money.

He's not a Ford man either. I did mention he should get AAA if he bought the other two and I made mention of the Camaro recall. He was thankful I gave him all the info. on the latest options, etc to the 2010 model.

Did I ever mention I've always dreamed about being a Ford salesman? LOL, I guess I'll work as one from the shadows and make a recommendation whenever I can. If I can only convince the boss to purchase a Focus\Fusion 4cyl. over a Honda variant...

:stats:

Good Job Dude!

Convinced my brothers coworker to buy a Mustang over the Challenger and Camaro. Of course, it didn't take that much convincing after he had already test drove the three.

I wrote an EXTENSIVE email outlining the pros to the 'stang and he replied with much gratitude and chose the Mustang GT.

These were his thoughts:

1. Challenger looked really nice, but felt the car was falling apart during the test drive and had cheap interior.

2. Camaro was all engine, but that was about it. He said he felt like he fell into a pit when he sat in it. It was between the Camaro and the Mustang.

3. Mustang was the best overall package and felt like much more car for the money.

He's not a Ford man either. I did mention he should get AAA if he bought the other two and I made mention of the Camaro recall. He was thankful I gave him all the info. on the latest options, etc to the 2010 model.

Did I ever mention I've always dreamed about being a Ford salesman? LOL, I guess I'll work as one from the shadows and make a recommendation whenever I can. If I can only convince the boss to purchase a Focus\Fusion 4cyl. over a Honda variant...

:stats:

Good Job Dude!

Good work convincing him to get a Mustang!

Congrats. Im in the process of talking my neighbor out of a toyoduh. He actually isnt too keep on them since his minivan has given him issues and is uncomfortable. I took him out in my dads '07 sport trac v8 limited, I told him to put the pedal on the right to the floor, he was smiling :-) Hes between an explorer and a b9 tribeca, his subaru has been a good car but the explorer is so much nicer looking and more powerful. Well see how it goes.

Hey, I resemble that! If your uncle is interested in any performance/efficiency/appearance mods I can fill him in on some changes I have done to my Trac that will not affect his warranty and they have really improved the driving experience for me.

Im driving my dads '07 limited v8 while he is in poland for 4 months. Any tips would be appreciated. BTW aside from not being able to shut off AWD( I love doing burnouts and getting sideways in the snow and im almost 30) I love this truck!