2010 Escape Order Guide?

CoolScoop

When will the 2010 Escape/Escape Hybrid order guide be out? Can sombody please post it when it becomes available? Thanks

The 2010MY Escape Order Bank was scheduled to open on 05/12/2009 with scheduling to begin on 06/18/2009 and a Job #1 date of 08/03/2009. Unfortunately, the 2010 Escape Order Guide has not yet been released but I would expect it shortly.

When will the 2010 Escape/Escape Hybrid order guide be out? Can sombody please post it when it becomes available? Thanks

Attached is the 2010MY Escape Order Guide. Please note that this is a "Draft" version received from my Ford Zone Manager and that the official version may have additional, minor changes. Hope that this helps answer some of the initial questions about changes for the 2010 Model Year Escapes.

2010_Escape_Order_Guide_Final_Draft_021009.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

2010 Escape Hybrid still not available with a charcoal or dark grey interior. I have read from others that they also would like to see that option. I rented a 2009 escape for two weeks and could see what happens with blue jeans and shoe marks on the lighter interior. Looking at a used 2006 hybrid it had a dark grey interior in it so I cannot see why it is not offered now. It is the only thing holding me back from ordering a 2010. I love the charcoal interior and accent trim in the Escape Limited. Was also hoping for the plug in thinking that Ford would beat the Chevy Volt to the finish line since they have been testing twenty five plug in Hybrids in California for two years and congress passed a $7500.00 tax credit on plug-ins.

2010 Escape Hybrid still not available with a charcoal or dark grey interior. I have read from others that they also would like to see that option. I rented a 2009 escape for two weeks and could see what happens with blue jeans and shoe marks on the lighter interior. Looking at a used 2006 hybrid it had a dark grey interior in it so I cannot see why it is not offered now. It is the only thing holding me back from ordering a 2010. I love the charcoal interior and accent trim in the Escape Limited. Was also hoping for the plug in thinking that Ford would beat the Chevy Volt to the finish line since they have been testing twenty five plug in Hybrids in California for two years and congress passed a $7500.00 tax credit on plug-ins.

You can always have the seats changed to either dark grey or charcoal aftermarket. We have a vendor about a half hour from us that does absolutely incredible interior work. In fact we just had a brand new 2008 Ford Taurus X interior upgraded from cloth to leather and you'd never be able to tell that it wasn't a factory job, it's that good. We've also had several Mustang interiors redone with the same results. The firm also does power moonroof installations, headrest DVD systems and more. They've got about two dozen technicians working in their shop with at least 50% of the vehicles being worked on at any time being Mercedes, BMW's, etc. As such, I"d suggest talking to your dealer about aftermarket interior upgrades being available as an option for you. I'd hate to see the limited interior choices in the Escape Hybrid stop you from being able to enjoy the benefits of ownership!

Hope this helps!

Edited by ice-capades

Thanks for posting the order guide. I am so hoping this will be the year I acquire my new Escape or Mariner.

Can someone help with interpretation? Having been unhappy with previous color options available on the Escape, I really like the idea of a Sangria with sport black appearance pkg--if I could see Sangria in person somehow since I haven't found one on a lot to view. But am I reading it correctly that you can't get Nav with the sport pkg 2010? I'm sure I'm reading it wrong, so maybe someone can help. I went to build & price, and with the current sport pkg (09), it looks like you can't add Nav (which is a non-negotiable item for me), so I'm wondering if that's the case.

Thank you.

Thanks for posting the order guide. I am so hoping this will be the year I acquire my new Escape or Mariner.

Can someone help with interpretation? Having been unhappy with previous color options available on the Escape, I really like the idea of a Sangria with sport black appearance pkg--if I could see Sangria in person somehow since I haven't found one on a lot to view. But am I reading it correctly that you can't get Nav with the sport pkg 2010? I'm sure I'm reading it wrong, so maybe someone can help. I went to build & price, and with the current sport pkg (09), it looks like you can't add Nav (which is a non-negotiable item for me), so I'm wondering if that's the case.

Thank you.

Correct. The Navigation System is not available on the XLT Series, with or without the Sport Appearance Package. The Navigation System is only available of the Escape Limited or Escape Hybrid series.