DTP back to 3 crews???

CandyCane

After the Aug 17th shutdown week we are slated to work C crew for 6 weeks.(end of September) thats all I know.

Yeah let's hope gas prices do not rise too fast. B-crew should finish out the downweeks then back to 3 full crews.

not true, unless all shifts are down it counts! I've used 2 weeks of sub so far. :finger:

don't be so worried, You'll be o.k. All you need is to have is 10+ years and work about 1 year from now until the end of this contract. which you have already worked at least 6-8 weeks already. If you have less then 7 or 8 years in I'd be a little worried, but I think we will all be in good shape as Ford workers. If a Milan bid comes up. sign it.

don't be so worried, You'll be o.k. All you need is to have is 10+ years and work about 1 year from now until the end of this contract. which you have already worked at least 6-8 weeks already. If you have less then 7 or 8 years in I'd be a little worried, but I think we will all be in good shape as Ford workers. If a Milan bid comes up. sign it.

I'm not worried, I was just saying that was the one thing I didn't like but I am enjoying my time off... :beerchug:

Thats weird, then why does my pay stub say 37 sub weeks????????????

When the entire plant is down on tlo they will not subtract sub credit. When one or more shifts are working, and one shift is off or tlo they will subtract sub credits. Now, the week of June 22nd, if it was still off for all crews, they would not subtract a credit. But because they are working B and C crews, they will be subtracting from A crew. Talk to Gerry Sulivan

When the entire plant is down on tlo they will not subtract sub credit. When one or more shifts are working, and one shift is off or tlo they will subtract sub credits. Now, the week of June 22nd, if it was still off for all crews, they would not subtract a credit. But because they are working B and C crews, they will be subtracting from A crew. Talk to Gerry Sulivan

:doh: ...why are you telling us? your the one the one that didn't know