What is up with Saline?

diecaster

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smart Ass...50 last week, 35 this week, not sure how many will come next week....

You seem to be the all knowing. Why don't you know how many are coming next week? And the week after?

Ok, Now Im done being a smartass. :happy feet:

50 then another 35 the week after. :shades:

Exactly, non conforming workforce! Next product will get shipped to someplace else that wants to work and live to fight another day!

Where are they going to send the work to, not to Utica, or suppliers like Collins and Aikmen they went belly up and Saline got their work, not Leer cause Saline got jobs from them when Leer declared bankruptcy.

Does anyone know why they only took 35 this week, and is that amount every week here after?

He really is a smart ass isn't he? I don't know it all, but what I have been told is that Saline is not laying off any of the temps until mid April. Right now they are bringing in people to fill openings. I have also been told that it may not be 50pp every week, but it will all even out ( Some weeks 50, some 35, some 80)

So it sounds to me like you will not be pushed back to much, if at all.

So we have 3 plants now that have voted the concession package down? Saline, Maumee and Lima? Does anyone know where the vote stands overall?

He really is a smart ass isn't he? I don't know it all, but what I have been told is that Saline is not laying off any of the temps until mid April. Right now they are bringing in people to fill openings. I have also been told that it may not be 50pp every week, but it will all even out ( Some weeks 50, some 35, some 80)

So it sounds to me like you will not be pushed back to much, if at all.

So we have 3 plants now that have voted the concession package down? Saline, Maumee and Lima? Does anyone know where the vote stands overall?

don't forget woodhaven and ypsi. thats five so far

Your doing good.

don't forget woodhaven and ypsi. thats five so far

Monroe ACH, Local 723, 70% No from production, 65% NO from trades.

Indianapolis ACH, Local 111, 53.4% NO overall

That's seven.

These are not official releases they are taken from internet postings.