Mercury Cadence

timmm55

thats nice, but i dont like cadence at all. lets go with Comet, Capri, Lynx, Cyclone.

Playing with words I thought of Cadenza. I thought I made ithis one up, but it's a real word (Obviously I'm not Italian). I even like the musical imagery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadenza

Other than Cougar, Comet and Cyclone I don't see any others continuing.......mixing them with something new would add to the brew!

Playing with words I thought of Cadenza. I thought I made ithis one up, but it's a real word (Obviously I'm not Italian). I even like the musical imagery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadenza

Other than Cougar, Comet and Cyclone I don't see any others continuing.......mixing them with something new would add to the brew!

Cadenza makes me think of the furniture...cradenza.

cradenza3-lg.gif

I like it, but i think it would look better if the slits under the headlights were to go. Also i think it would look better if the upper grill were bigger(vertically) and the lower smaller(vertically)

I agree with you about the slits below the headlights. Not sure how I feel about your other comment about the grille though. I agree something could be done to improve the looks of the grilles, but not exactly sure what.

I agree with you about the slits below the headlights. Not sure how I feel about your other comment about the grille though. I agree something could be done to improve the looks of the grilles, but not exactly sure what.

In the past I have been on your tail section for all of the imports that you show. I understand that you rotate your pictures on a regular basis, it is just that I prefer to see Fords over imports. Today I would just like to say thank you for showing the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO. I also noticed that your family now has a 2009 Ford Flex. Thank you for purchasing a Ford. To those who prefer the imports, I only ask that you consider a Ford. Ford, the only one of the Big 3 without their hand out (yet).

In the past I have been on your tail section for all of the imports that you show. I understand that you rotate your pictures on a regular basis, it is just that I prefer to see Fords over imports. Today I would just like to say thank you for showing the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO. I also noticed that your family now has a 2009 Ford Flex. Thank you for purchasing a Ford. To those who prefer the imports, I only ask that you consider a Ford. Ford, the only one of the Big 3 without their hand out (yet).

No problem, and the only reason I wasn't putting Fords was because I had already showed most of the Ford (US) lineup. And I love my Flex. :D

• 3 weeks later...

^ back along with the naming thing :)

I really hope they keep the Mariner name :wub:-sorta

&

have 'suggested'(ie ranted) for them making '5' passenger AND '7' passenger versions...

...but I've never chopped a 7p...

so

if you ever feel like it, Tim,

I'd *love* to see your take on one :yup:

^ back along with the naming thing :)

I really hope they keep the Mariner name :wub:-sorta

&

have 'suggested'(ie ranted) for them making '5' passenger AND '7' passenger versions...

...but I've never chopped a 7p...

so

if you ever feel like it, Tim,

I'd *love* to see your take on one :yup:

I'm sure whatever new Mariner sized vehicle there will be in Mercury's lineup (if any) will be named Mariner, most simply because of name recognition.

• 5 months later...