New Facebook Pages

Ford Mach E

Ford Thunder

• Custom Search

Sign in to follow this  
timmm55

Mercury Cadence

Another "C" name. I'd hate to call it anything close to Cougar!

post-19198-1234214947_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmm55

Looks great Tim, I like it!

thats nice, but i dont like cadence at all. lets go with Comet, Capri, Lynx, Cyclone.

Very well done!! Love the lower fascia treatment.

thats nice, but i dont like cadence at all. lets go with Comet, Capri, Lynx, Cyclone.

Playing with words I thought of Cadenza. I thought I made ithis one up, but it's a real word (Obviously I'm not Italian). I even like the musical imagery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadenza

Other than Cougar, Comet and Cyclone I don't see any others continuing.......mixing them with something new would add to the brew!

Playing with words I thought of Cadenza. I thought I made ithis one up, but it's a real word (Obviously I'm not Italian). I even like the musical imagery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadenza

Other than Cougar, Comet and Cyclone I don't see any others continuing.......mixing them with something new would add to the brew!

Cadenza makes me think of the furniture...cradenza.

cradenza3-lg.gif

Cadenza makes me think of the furniture...cradenza.

...or Costanza.

costanzanaked.jpg

Check out the curves of that model!!

I like it, but i think it would look better if the slits under the headlights were to go. Also i think it would look better if the upper grill were bigger(vertically) and the lower smaller(vertically)

I like it, but i think it would look better if the slits under the headlights were to go. Also i think it would look better if the upper grill were bigger(vertically) and the lower smaller(vertically)

I agree with you about the slits below the headlights. Not sure how I feel about your other comment about the grille though. I agree something could be done to improve the looks of the grilles, but not exactly sure what.

I agree with you about the slits below the headlights. Not sure how I feel about your other comment about the grille though. I agree something could be done to improve the looks of the grilles, but not exactly sure what.

In the past I have been on your tail section for all of the imports that you show. I understand that you rotate your pictures on a regular basis, it is just that I prefer to see Fords over imports. Today I would just like to say thank you for showing the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO. I also noticed that your family now has a 2009 Ford Flex. Thank you for purchasing a Ford. To those who prefer the imports, I only ask that you consider a Ford. Ford, the only one of the Big 3 without their hand out (yet).

In the past I have been on your tail section for all of the imports that you show. I understand that you rotate your pictures on a regular basis, it is just that I prefer to see Fords over imports. Today I would just like to say thank you for showing the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO. I also noticed that your family now has a 2009 Ford Flex. Thank you for purchasing a Ford. To those who prefer the imports, I only ask that you consider a Ford. Ford, the only one of the Big 3 without their hand out (yet).

No problem, and the only reason I wasn't putting Fords was because I had already showed most of the Ford (US) lineup. And I love my Flex. :D

Cute car/truck/suv/crossover.....................what ever; it's cool.

Edited by kach22i

A few revisions

post-19198-1236192370_thumb.jpg

post-19198-1236192427_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmm55

very nice :)

I like the Mariner3 best - with the simplest fascia/bumper

but

how about changing the wheels?

think the Milan's 7spoke (or similar OR from your Fiat Panda-Jeep chops?) would work well

or

(cuz they remind of the wheels on the Lincoln "C" concept) these? ;)

Edited by 2b2

I am thinking of a "C" word, but am not sure the ladies of this forum would like it....close to the work "punt"..... :hysterical:

I am thinking of a "C" word, but am not sure the ladies of this forum would like it....close to the work "punt"..... :hysterical:

Why even waste the time to type that? Childish at best. Nothing "hysterical" about it.

Why even waste the time to type that? Childish at best. Nothing "hysterical" about it.

My time to waste....not everything is funny to everyone and I owe you no other explanation....

PS...good 'shop

Edited by twintornados

Mercury Radiance?

Edit: Looks Bright & Cheery to me! Good job timmm55.

Edited by joihan777

^ back along with the naming thing :)

I really hope they keep the Mariner name :wub:-sorta

&

have 'suggested'(ie ranted) for them making '5' passenger AND '7' passenger versions...

...but I've never chopped a 7p...

so

if you ever feel like it, Tim,

I'd *love* to see your take on one :yup:

^ back along with the naming thing :)

I really hope they keep the Mariner name :wub:-sorta

&

have 'suggested'(ie ranted) for them making '5' passenger AND '7' passenger versions...

...but I've never chopped a 7p...

so

if you ever feel like it, Tim,

I'd *love* to see your take on one :yup:

I'm sure whatever new Mariner sized vehicle there will be in Mercury's lineup (if any) will be named Mariner, most simply because of name recognition.

I like it. It's like the Mercury Mariner I did back in October (see post), though with the updated grille.

I really like this. Is this based on the Ford Fiesta?

C-Max I think...a Euro Ford small SUV, based (I think) off the Euro Focus.