Obama Outlines Gun Ban Agenda

are those the armour peircing mercury tipped on sale at 7 Eleven?

I got a game for Christmas last year. It is called the Redneck Game. You are read a card which begins "You are a redneck if: and there are multiple choices and you have to pick the right one. One correct answer was...you ever got amunition in your Christmas stocking. I am officially a redneck. I used to get boxes of .22 cartridges in my Christmas stocking when I was a kid.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this be filtering down from the Commander in Chief? Someone needs to tell this military commander that he took an oath to defend the Constitution, not to help destroy it.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=92395

Actually, I believe, though I am not wild about it, that the commander would be just find doing this I believe.

If you have ever driven on base before as a civilian you know the checks you may go through. This is not just federal property it is military property. He is doing this to help protect his base which he is very very responsible for. And you dont just bring on base what ever you want. I don't believe a CCW covers military bases. Police dont just drive in through the gates willy nilly either. The do come on base regularly, but that is because they are allowed to and have been approved.

So while I am not wild about the idea, it has some substance backing it and may be done for the best of reasons.

Peace and Blessings