AAI automated call for openings at DTP and Woodhaven

Back-Glass-Ass

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got an automated telephone call from AAI saying there are openings at DTP (300 something) and woodhaven (47)

can anyone tell me why are there so many openings at DTP and what amount of average seniority is there?

I would......

But you just think i'm immature, so, I wont! :hysterical:

I will put it this way with 2000 or greater seniority you can hold The Rouge Complex(DEFTP,DDMP,DSP and DTP), guess it's your call as to where you feel more *secure*. I for one felt more secure staying in the complex when they surveyed for going back to Wixom back in 2004, not saying I did not love working at Wixom but think long term Back. If you do that the choice should be a no brainier.

*secure* I use that word loosely with the current market conditions

I will put it this way with 2000 or greater seniority you can hold The Rouge Complex(DEFTP,DDMP,DSP and DTP), guess it's your call as to where you feel more *secure*. I for one felt more secure staying in the complex when they surveyed for going back to Wixom back in 2004, not saying I did not love working at Wixom but think long term Back. If you do that the choice should be a no brainier.

What's the senority to hold days at DTP? Plus, wonder why a shifts being added, knowing gas prices will rise again.

I just got an automated telephone call from AAI saying there are openings at DTP (300 something) and woodhaven (47)

can anyone tell me why are there so many openings at DTP and what amount of average seniority is there?

What's your seniority?

Edited by W84Me

fyi, just so you don't waste any more of your time replying to me when you could be practicing your sith lord techniques.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: dark271.

· View this post

· Un-ignore dark271

OOOO

i'm scared!!! lol

:baby:

what if you have less than 2000 senority?

93 would hold days even in body shop except for certain classifications.

Less than 2000 seniority would have to face the possibility later in time in the event of a reduction in force, that they may not hold the complex. Realistically that 2000 date now is probably into 2001 but you never know if a couple of plants in the rouge reduce anything is possible,. However the safe bet is being in a complex with say 6,000 hourly compared to say (I'm guessing) AAI having what tops 2,500 ?

A major redesign of America's best selling truck is the reason for the addition of shifts to both KC and DTP, figure at best a shift can run no more than 125k per year. We simply can not keep up especially in a launch year

Just my opinion anyway :shades:

93 would hold days even in body shop except for certain classifications.

Less than 2000 seniority would have to face the possibility later in time in the event of a reduction in force, that they may not hold the complex. Realistically that 2000 date now is probably into 2001 but you never know if a couple of plants in the rouge reduce anything is possible,. However the safe bet is being in a complex with say 6,000 hourly compared to say (I'm guessing) AAI having what tops 2,500 ?

A major redesign of America's best selling truck is the reason for the addition of shifts to both KC and DTP, figure at best a shift can run no more than 125k per year. We simply can not keep up especially in a launch year

Just my opinion anyway :shades:

Couple questions:

*Are they going to run 3 shifts 8 hrs? Starting when?

*What times does each shift start?

*Your opinion-will my 2000 senority put me pretty much at the bottom? At AAI we have 3500 people or so, and I'm near the bottom.

*Last one-are they surveying all local plants to come to DTP or just AAI??

Thanks for the help

Couple questions:

*Are they going to run 3 shifts 8 hrs? Starting when?

*What times does each shift start?

*Your opinion-will my 2000 senority put me pretty much at the bottom? At AAI we have 3500 people or so, and I'm near the bottom.

*Last one-are they surveying all local plants to come to DTP or just AAI??

Thanks for the help

1 & 2. C-crew operations. A-crew:Mon-Thurs, 6am-4:30pm

B-crew:Tues-Fri, 5:30pm-4am

C-crew:Fri/Sat, 6am-4:30pm and Sun/Mon, 5:30pm-4am

3.Yes, for the most part. This will depend mostly on who comes to the Rouge and what seniority they have.

4.Don't know for sure...But I would assume all local plants.

3.Yes, for the most part. This will depend mostly on who comes to the Rouge and what seniority they have.

What is the C-crew shift premium for working

Fri/Sat, 6am-4:30pm and Sun/Mon, 5:30pm-4am?

Thanks

I didn't realize you work 4 10 hour days, I like that. But is that suppose to change when people come? I assume I'd be on the B crew with 2000 senority. I heard the truck line is real comparable to that of the line here at AAI. Meaning, new, clean and on skillets--any relateable info would be appreciated. Thanks