Obama Wins!!!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im there with you, This is truly going to fucking suck
Absolutely. For me personally (in my current situation), I will benefit greatly from Obama's policies. I'm still leaving. I will not sit around and watch Obama ruin people's lives just because it benefits me. I never thought I would say this, but I'm applying for Canadian Citizenship. Things could be worse I guess. I figure I'll start an OEM parts supply business close to the Michigan border. Either that or I'll start farming Marijuana for illegal distribution in the US. :hysterical:

Absolutely. For me personally (in my current situation), I will benefit greatly from Obama's policies. I'm still leaving. I will not sit around and watch Obama ruin people's lives just because it benefits me. I never thought I would say this, but I'm applying for Canadian Citizenship. Things could be worse I guess. I figure I'll start an OEM parts supply business close to the Michigan border. Either that or I'll start farming Marijuana for illegal distribution in the US. :hysterical:
Canadian Citizenship, huh? Well, for better or worse, national health care. My family in Toronto wouldn't give up national health care for anything. OEM parts supply business in Canada might be really competitive, even with wages that, on paper, look higher than Michigan's. My last sales job for a Detroit area metal fabricator - Canadian shops were a bitch to compete with, and it wasn't just the currency exchange.

I'm not leaving, but most of my money is going to be invested overseas, where there are much better opportunities in economies that are already much more free and open, even without the Dems running the show entirely, and creating even more burdens on the productive members of society.

Just make sure it is invested in foreign currency denominated stocks, as the U.S. dollar's recent technical rally will be short-lived. Oh, and don't count on any "tax cuts" unless you are a welfare bum - that story will change in a hurry, just like Clinton did in 1992.

My county in Ohio went around 62% for McCain, but the absentee balloting in the big liberal counties of Cuyahoga, Summit, and Franklin was overwhelming.

Ruin peoples lives...thats funny. Especially when you think of how many lives Bush ruined.

Speaking of ruining lives...take a look at Fox News...bunch of whining f***ing maggots. This shit is entertaining. Especially watching Turd Blossom and that wing nut William Kristol. Screw them and their neocon agenda...they just got pissed on. :hysterical:

Edited by AAISkinsFan

Canadian Citizenship, huh? Well, for better or worse, national health care. My family in Toronto wouldn't give up national health care for anything. OEM parts supply business in Canada might be really competitive, even with wages that, on paper, look higher than Michigan's. My last sales job for a Detroit area metal fabricator - Canadian shops were a bitch to compete with, and it wasn't just the currency exchange.
Then I will have to work to find my place. I'm betting that GM and Chrysler will take a majority of the US suppliers along for the ride [down the drain]. If it turns out as predicted, there should be plenty of business for everyone.

Ruin peoples lives...thats funny. Especially when you think of how many lives Bush ruined.

Speaking of ruining lives...take a look at Fox News...bunch of whining f***ing maggots. This shit is entertaining. Especially watching Turd Blossom and that wing nut William Kristol. Screw them and their neocon agenda...they just got pissed on. :hysterical:

Bush might have made it easier for people to ruin their own lives, but Obama will do so directly. You are talking about the credit and bankruptcy laws, correct?

I personally foresaw the credit crisis well before it began. I haven't suffered a penny from it. Any money I lose, I can only blame on me.

Bush might have made it easier for people to ruin their own lives, but Obama will do so directly. You are talking about the credit and bankruptcy laws, correct?

I personally foresaw the credit crisis well before it began. I haven't suffered a penny from it. Any money I lose, I can only blame on me.

Actually, I was referring to the Iraq war. But, since you mention it - the fact that bankruptcy laws for the individual changed while bankruptcy laws for business stayed the same was a foreshadowing of where his allegiance stood and what was to come.

The Republican party is in shambles. They need to regroup and find some new blood. They have swung too far right and the last two elections speak volumes regarding their disconnect with the American people.

Actually, I was referring to the Iraq war. But, since you mention it - the fact that bankruptcy laws for the individual changed while bankruptcy laws for business stayed the same was a foreshadowing of where his allegiance stood and what was to come.

The Republican party is in shambles. They need to regroup and find some new blood. They have swung too far right and the last two elections speak volumes regarding their disconnect with the American people.

I will agree that the war has ruined the lives of many of our soldiers (many of which are my closest friends) and their families, but I will reserve my judgment of it's affect on the Iraqi people for at least a decade. To say that we have ruined their lives currently is just rash. Things take time. History teaches us this.

I will agree that the war has ruined the lives of many of our soldiers (many of which are my closest friends) and their families, but I will reserve my judgment of it's affect on the Iraqi people for at least a decade. To say that we have ruined their lives currently is just rash. Things take time. History teaches us this.

I think history is being made tonight my friend...John McCain is giving his concession speech. He is a stand up guy. I will always admire him for his service as a Soldier and a Senator.

I have many friends who have served and have seen first hand the effect on families as well. One must wonder how many more lives would have been ruined if we "stayed the course in Iraq" for years to come. It's time we focus on our backyard...

I think history is being made tonight my friend...John McCain is giving his concession speech. He is a stand up guy. I will always admire him for his service as a Soldier and a Senator.

I have many friends who have served and have seen first hand the effect on families as well. One must wonder how many more lives would have been ruined if we "stayed the course in Iraq" for years to come. It's time we focus on our backyard...

In my mind things could have been different had Mac stayed a "true" Maverick and NOT picked Palin as a potential VP. I really think she cost him a lot. At the end of the day, though, age may have also been a significant factor. For a heated and ugly race, he showed a lot of class tonight with his speech.

And yeah, I am one of those who think it is scary to have democrats controlling everything. :huh:

Indeed history has been made. I am very proud of the black community. I honesty have tears rolling down my cheeks at this very moment as I imagine what is taking place around black households around the nation. I wish the first black president was someone else, but I cannot crush this momentous step in their struggle.

On the Iraq War, we will see the test of Obama's conviction. I am not [at this time] convinced that he will stay true to his word. That said, I have been wrong. It's definitely about time that we step back from policing the rest of the world's problem so that we may heal our own festering wounds. Unfortunately, I will no longer be here to be a part of it. I simply no longer support the policies of The United States of America. Maybe one day that will change.

Not happy about this at all, but can't do anything about it now.

Im REALLY pissed that some of the CA propositions i voted against are looking dead in the water. The stupid animal one is passing. Stupid stupid stupid hippies.

Wow, I hope you're joking, is there something wrong with treating animals humanely?

This is the best night in 8 years!

Neo-cons just got the boot!

I think people place too much truck with politicians.

Some people believe the outcome of an election will affect their lives even more than their own day-to-day efforts. They are wrong to believe this. It was the day-to-day efforts of millions of people that made this country great, regardless of who or which political party was in power.

You are more important to the American economy - and more importantly, to your own economy - than any politician could ever be.

Get over it, get up, and go to work.

i hope my family can stay in business...
I'm sure you are not alone in that fear. It breaks my heart to think of the millions which will lose the financial security

that they have fought and suffered so long to obtain. To think that many have tried and failed over and over again throughout life and finally succeeded only to have it taken from them... for what? For one man to take what they so rightly deserve and hand it out to the weak excuse-makers of this great nation. Will they give back? No. They will sit on their porches and smoke the cigarettes you bought them as they watch you lose everything.

I will not fund such tyranny. I will not have any hand in bankrupting my hard working brothers. I choose to secede.

Edited by Versa-Tech