Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

The October Surprise

• Please log in to reply
378 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   No_Fear

No_Fear

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 17-March 06

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

october surprize....McCain is going to announce he had a bowel movement and something other than dust came out.....last nights debates didn't last on my TV....circus of fingerpointing...and a majority of the fingers being pointed were wrinkled.

Obama did his usual tapdancing performance. Yes, I guess you could call it a circus.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#42 OFFLINE   fmccap

fmccap

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,656 posts
  • Joined 19-March 04

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:34 PM

october surprize....McCain is going to announce he had a bowel movement and something other than dust came out.....last nights debates didn't last on my TV....circus of fingerpointing...and a majority of the fingers being pointed were wrinkled.

That was a debate?

"Governments have nothing. They can't create anything, they never have. All they can do is steal from one group and give it to another at the destruction of the principles of freedom, and we ought to challenge that concept." – Ron Paul

#43 OFFLINE   Bored of Pisteon

Bored of Pisteon

"I dare ya to knock this off"

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts
  • Joined 15-December 04
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Decline

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:39 PM

Obama did his usual tapdancing performance. Yes, I guess you could call it a circus.

Along with his chesire cat grin at times too.

#44 OFFLINE   Deanh

Deanh

notorious thread de-railer

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts
  • Joined 14-November 06

Posted 16 October 2008 - 01:48 PM

ahhh, an obvious Republican.... MC Cain didn't??????? maybe because of arthritus.....he mud slung half of the night...hes too busy trying to dis-credit rather than adressing the agenda, and public is reacting against those tactics as witnessed by the polls....acts of desperation are NOT cutting it...Republican death throws.....at least Obama is ATTEMPTING to steer clear of stooping to similar tactics.....truth be told, either has a real mess to contend with when elected.... :reading:
" Sizzler "...and 412hp is all you'll ever see from this engine.I'd rather have potential. The 5.0 is the very definition of being at death's door with no place to go. "Mettech"....Privately owned dealerships is so 19th Century.....Richard So, Dean, you gonna pull my words from your sig?. Sully (reg new Escape) Clearly, the Escape/Kuga/Vertrek/Fail will not sell in the same volume as the Escape does currently

#45 OFFLINE   RaZor

RaZor

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Joined 04-May 06

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:17 PM

Well, one could say the "circus" was McNasty's "Joe the Plumber" - as it turns out he's a partisan Republican who also happens to be a member of McCain's old friends, the Keating family (of the Keating 5 S&L scandal)

Turns out that Joe Wurzelbacher from the Toledo event is a close relative of Robert Wurzelbacher of Milford, Ohio. Who's Robert Wurzelbacher? Only Charles Keating's son-in-law and the former senior vice president of American Continental, the parent company of the infamous Lincoln Savings and Loan. The now retired elder Wurzelbacher is also a major contributor to Republican causes giving well over $10,000 in the last few years.

And there's more. . . .

Apparently Joe the Plumber is not even licensed as a plumber and had lien filed against him last year AND to top it all off -- isn't registered to vote.

But it appears that the McCain campaign met with prior to last night to prep him on post debate media interviews.

Seems like they would have checked out some facts about this guy BEFORE they tried to use him for a plant.
No matter where you go . . . there you are

#46 OFFLINE   NickF1011

NickF1011

Moderator Shmoderator

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,712 posts
  • Joined 13-September 04
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Edge Sport, 1997 Mustang Cobra

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

Well, one could say the "circus" was McNasty's "Joe the Plumber" - as it turns out he's a partisan Republican who also happens to be a member of McCain's old friends, the Keating family (of the Keating 5 S&L scandal)

And there's more. . . .

Apparently Joe the Plumber is not even licensed as a plumber and had lien filed against him last year AND to top it all off -- isn't registered to vote.

But it appears that the McCain campaign met with prior to last night to prep him on post debate media interviews.

Seems like they would have checked out some facts about this guy BEFORE they tried to use him for a plant.

A "close relative" of the son-in-law of the cousin of the friend of the president's barber's butcher.... :rolleyes:

Discredit the man all you want. He made a valid point to which Obama has no acceptable answer.
Current Rides:
2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD
1997 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra

Previous Rides:
2004 Mazda 6s
1995 Saturn SL2
1994 Ford Explorer XLT 4x2
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4
1993 Ford Taurus LX
1987 Ford Taurus GL

Moderator at TeamMustang.net

#47 OFFLINE   Deanh

Deanh

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts
  • Joined 14-November 06

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:29 PM

A "close relative" of the son-in-law of the cousin of the friend of the president's barber's butcher.... :rolleyes:

Discredit the man all you want. He made a valid point to which Obama has no acceptable answer.

And Joe promised to clean out McCains pipes.....serously though...the personal attacks have gotten old, and using "Joe" as an attempt to pull "heartstrings" struck me as pretty weak.....sheesh, next up puppies.......or should I say POOPies.....
" Sizzler "...and 412hp is all you'll ever see from this engine.I'd rather have potential. The 5.0 is the very definition of being at death's door with no place to go. "Mettech"....Privately owned dealerships is so 19th Century.....Richard So, Dean, you gonna pull my words from your sig?. Sully (reg new Escape) Clearly, the Escape/Kuga/Vertrek/Fail will not sell in the same volume as the Escape does currently

#48 OFFLINE   NickF1011

NickF1011

Moderator Shmoderator

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,712 posts
  • Joined 13-September 04

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:36 PM

And Joe promised to clean out McCains pipes.....serously though...the personal attacks have gotten old, and using "Joe" as an attempt to pull "heartstrings" struck me as pretty weak.....sheesh, next up puppies.......or should I say POOPies.....

In NBC's interview with "Joe", he seemed pretty annoyed by anyone even mentioning him. Yeah, he's definitely a plant. :rolleyes:
Current Rides:
2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Previous Rides:
2004 Mazda 6s
1995 Saturn SL2
1993 Ford Taurus LX
1987 Ford Taurus GL

#49 OFFLINE   Deanh

Deanh

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts
  • Joined 14-November 06

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:37 PM

In NBC's interview with "Joe", he seemed pretty annoyed by anyone even mentioning him. Yeah, he's definitely a plant. :rolleyes:

instant notoriety....CNN graphed Joe Plumber hits on google....hes going to send MCCain a poo in a box for Xmas.....seriously a weak attempt at trying to appeal to sentiment...Joe was but a pawn...an UNWILLING one no less....

Edited by Deanh, 16 October 2008 - 02:38 PM.

#50 OFFLINE   Len_A

Len_A

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Joined 31-October 04

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:41 PM

Did he seem annoyed? He couldn't stop talking to the local CBS affiliate earlier today.

Whatever point he made, the tax lien, the lack of a plumbers license, and not being registered to vote don't help him.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you

I believe...whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you...stranger

#51 OFFLINE   NickF1011

NickF1011

Moderator Shmoderator

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,712 posts
  • Joined 13-September 04

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:41 PM

instant notoriety....CNN graphed Joe Plumber hits on google....hes going to send MCCain a poo in a box for Xmas.....seriously a weak attempt at trying to appeal to sentiment...Joe was but a pawn...an UNWILLING one no less....

But as you'll notice, it doesn't stop the left from painting him as a slimy accomplice. See? So much freaking hate in this election. It's embarassing as an American.
Current Rides:
2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Previous Rides:
2004 Mazda 6s
1995 Saturn SL2
1993 Ford Taurus LX
1987 Ford Taurus GL

#52 OFFLINE   fmccap

fmccap

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,656 posts
  • Joined 19-March 04

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

But as you'll notice, it doesn't stop the left from painting him as a slimy accomplice. See? So much freaking hate in this election. It's embarassing as an American.

I'll second that. One more question, have they even taked about any real issues??

"Governments have nothing. They can't create anything, they never have. All they can do is steal from one group and give it to another at the destruction of the principles of freedom, and we ought to challenge that concept." – Ron Paul

#53 OFFLINE   napfirst

napfirst

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Joined 15-April 06
  • Current Vehicle:Super Duty

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

You are right-on X.....this is all about income redistribution....obama said it in his own words..if that don't scare working men and women, I don't know what will.

"Few things blind human beings to the actual consequences of what they are doing like a heady feeling of self-righteousness during a crusade to smite the wicked and rescue the downtrodden"
Thomas Sowell

"Rac-ist....A conservative winning an argument with a liberal"

Thomas Sowell

#54 OFFLINE   Deanh

Deanh

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts
  • Joined 14-November 06

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:07 PM

I'll second that. One more question, have they even taked about any real issues??

pretty hard when one candidate is intent of dis-crediting the other with "you voted against this, that, them etc etc "...hey they are both at fault, but McCains whole premise is BASED on such attacks....and the public is obviously tired of it....Obama did good by avoiding ( as much as he could tolerate ) the accusations, half of which seemed doctored or embelished anyways.....McCains campaign is actually working AGAINST him....should he fire his manager or has he come to the realization he is unable to step out of W's shadow and spite is the last resort?

#55 OFFLINE   xr7g428

xr7g428

Some people get paid to think...

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,467 posts
  • Joined 24-February 05

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:26 PM

And there's more. . . .

Razor.... Your own link to the Toledo blade contradicts what you posted. I know when they feed you this stuff that you are not responsible to vet the facts, but the first rule is not to look too obvious.

Linda Howe, executive director of the Lucas County Board of Elections, said a Samuel Joseph Worzelbacher, whose address and age match Joe the Plumberís, registered in Lucas County on Sept. 10, 1992.

A plant? Obama was walking down the street in front of Joe's house. LOL!

Mr. Wurzelbacher was playing football in his front yard with his son, Joey, on Sunday afternoon when Mr. Obama made an unscheduled stop to go door to door greeting voters and asking for their support.

Edited by xr7g428, 16 October 2008 - 03:38 PM.

blueovalforums.com/forums/uploads/profile/photo-thumb-15254.jpg" />

Goodbye my friend...

RIP Nick.

#56 OFFLINE   Ron W.

Ron W.

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,326 posts
  • Joined 13-November 05

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:32 PM

That was a debate?

No, just more of the same drivel from both sides.
Working in automotive since 1973, Ford from June of 1992 to October 2006

EX-Ford dealership employee

#57 OFFLINE   napfirst

napfirst

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Joined 15-April 06
  • Current Vehicle:Super Duty

Posted 16 October 2008 - 03:35 PM

Razor.... Your own link to the Toledo blade contradicts what you posted. I know when they feed you this stuff that you are not responsible to vet the facts, but the first rule is not to look too obvious.

A plant? Obama was walking down the street in front of Joe's house. LOL!

Be careful, you'll confuse razor with the facts....I've found that with him he rarely reads more the the first few lines of what he links....he'll read the headline, it will say something that he agrees with and then he'll link to it....

"Few things blind human beings to the actual consequences of what they are doing like a heady feeling of self-righteousness during a crusade to smite the wicked and rescue the downtrodden"
Thomas Sowell

"Rac-ist....A conservative winning an argument with a liberal"

Thomas Sowell

#58 OFFLINE   Mark B. Morrow

Mark B. Morrow

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,049 posts
  • Joined 02-March 05
  • Current Vehicle:2006 Eddie Bauer Explorer (5th EB Explorer)

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:18 PM

October Surprise: McCain devours Obama

Attached Files

'64 1/2 Mustang Convertible - 289 5 speed restomod
'66 T-Bird Convertible - restored
'06 Explorer Eddie Bauer - Dark Cherry Metallic and Pueblo Gold (My 5th EB Explorer)

I Disagree With You...But I'm Pretty Sure You're Not Hitler.
- Jon Stewart

PITTSBURGH CITY OF CHAMPIONS-PITTSBURGH STEELERS - SUPER BOWL IX, X, XII, XIV, XL, XLIII CHAMPIONS--PITTSBURGH PENGUINS - 1991, 1992, 2009 & 2016 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS and the PITTSBURGH PIRATES WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS 1909, 1960, 1971 & 1979 and now - After  20 consecutive losing seasons: a contender. (I hope)

Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix  July 7-16, 2017  www.pvgp.org

#59 OFFLINE   Deanh

Deanh

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,944 posts
  • Joined 14-November 06

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:37 PM

October Surprise: McCain devours Obama

JOHN-ZILLA! JOHN_ZILLA!

#60 OFFLINE   fmccap

fmccap

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,656 posts
  • Joined 19-March 04

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:38 AM

Be careful, you'll confuse razor with the facts....I've found that with him he rarely reads more the the first few lines of what he links....he'll read the headline, it will say something that he agrees with and then he'll link to it....

He must have got that from you, I remember catching you many times, then you would go into your name calling and ignoring questions tantrums.

Custom Search

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service | DMCA ·