The October Surprise

No_Fear

instant notoriety....CNN graphed Joe Plumber hits on google....hes going to send MCCain a poo in a box for Xmas.....seriously a weak attempt at trying to appeal to sentiment...Joe was but a pawn...an UNWILLING one no less....

But as you'll notice, it doesn't stop the left from painting him as a slimy accomplice. See? So much freaking hate in this election. It's embarassing as an American.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A "close relative" of the son-in-law of the cousin of the friend of the president's barber's butcher.... :rolleyes:

Discredit the man all you want. He made a valid point to which Obama has no acceptable answer.

You are right-on X.....this is all about income redistribution....obama said it in his own words..if that don't scare working men and women, I don't know what will.

I'll second that. One more question, have they even taked about any real issues??

pretty hard when one candidate is intent of dis-crediting the other with "you voted against this, that, them etc etc "...hey they are both at fault, but McCains whole premise is BASED on such attacks....and the public is obviously tired of it....Obama did good by avoiding ( as much as he could tolerate ) the accusations, half of which seemed doctored or embelished anyways.....McCains campaign is actually working AGAINST him....should he fire his manager or has he come to the realization he is unable to step out of W's shadow and spite is the last resort?

Well, one could say the "circus" was McNasty's "Joe the Plumber" - as it turns out he's a partisan Republican who also happens to be a member of McCain's old friends, the Keating family (of the Keating 5 S&L scandal)

And there's more. . . .

Apparently Joe the Plumber is not even licensed as a plumber and had lien filed against him last year AND to top it all off -- isn't registered to vote.

But it appears that the McCain campaign met with prior to last night to prep him on post debate media interviews.

Seems like they would have checked out some facts about this guy BEFORE they tried to use him for a plant.

Razor.... Your own link to the Toledo blade contradicts what you posted. I know when they feed you this stuff that you are not responsible to vet the facts, but the first rule is not to look too obvious.

Linda Howe, executive director of the Lucas County Board of Elections, said a Samuel Joseph Worzelbacher, whose address and age match Joe the Plumber’s, registered in Lucas County on Sept. 10, 1992.

A plant? Obama was walking down the street in front of Joe's house. LOL!

Mr. Wurzelbacher was playing football in his front yard with his son, Joey, on Sunday afternoon when Mr. Obama made an unscheduled stop to go door to door greeting voters and asking for their support.
Edited by xr7g428

Razor.... Your own link to the Toledo blade contradicts what you posted. I know when they feed you this stuff that you are not responsible to vet the facts, but the first rule is not to look too obvious.

A plant? Obama was walking down the street in front of Joe's house. LOL!

Be careful, you'll confuse razor with the facts....I've found that with him he rarely reads more the the first few lines of what he links....he'll read the headline, it will say something that he agrees with and then he'll link to it....

Be careful, you'll confuse razor with the facts....I've found that with him he rarely reads more the the first few lines of what he links....he'll read the headline, it will say something that he agrees with and then he'll link to it....

He must have got that from you, I remember catching you many times, then you would go into your name calling and ignoring questions tantrums.

But as you'll notice, it doesn't stop the left from painting him as a slimy accomplice. See? So much freaking hate in this election. It's embarassing as an American.

+1

The extremest support and believe in their candidate in the same fashion as supports of religion does. :banghead:

Blind faith followers will never see the the faults of their leader. :hysterical:

Fools.. :hysterical:

+1

The extremest support and believe in their candidate in the same fashion as supports of religion does. :banghead:

Blind faith followers will never see the the faults of their leader. :hysterical:

Fools.. :hysterical:

+1 explains Bush getting not one but TWO terms.....

Well, it also demonstrates how absolutely worthless the two Democrats he ran against were.

so true....but do you not think the Florida FIASCO had a little to do with Gore getting robbed....swear...i wish we would just go with whom gets the damn most votes....VOTER REFORM I SAY!

so true....but do you not think the Florida FIASCO had a little to do with Gore getting robbed....swear...i wish we would just go with whom gets the damn most votes....VOTER REFORM I SAY!

That would be good...maybe we could apply that logic in other areas ....don't like the outcome...change the rules...

There is a reason we don't have a popular vote for president and it has worked just fine for 200+ years. Why change it now? The only "reform" we need in voting is making sure only those who are allowed to vote are actually doing it.

That would be good...maybe we could apply that logic in other areas ....don't like the outcome...change the rules...

? now thats really stupid.....food for thought..change the rules BEFORE the election starts....sorry.... common sense difficult?

There is a reason we don't have a popular vote for president and it has worked just fine for 200+ years. Why change it now? The only "reform" we need in voting is making sure only those who are allowed to vote are actually doing it.

hey it is what it is....but when the guy with the most votes loses just doesn't seem right, 200 plus years or not. And yes 2nd point I TOTALLY agree with.....sidebar....certain countries FINE those that do not vote....

Edited by Deanh

hey it is what it is....but when the guy with the most votes loses just doesn't seem right, 200 plus years or not. And yes 2nd point I TOTALLY agree with.....sidebar....certain countries FINE those that do not vote....

Dean,

If the election went to the candidate that got the most votes, then they could just pick the populous states and blow off the rest. Winning pretty much all the votes in say California, would mean you could ignore about half the other states. Or, you could target just the ten largest cities in the US. Surely you could come up with a plan that would really reward those cities if you didn't need a single other vote.

Dean,

If the election went to the candidate that got the most votes, then they could just pick the populous states and blow off the rest. Winning pretty much all the votes in say California, would mean you could ignore about half the other states. Or, you could target just the ten largest cities in the US. Surely you could come up with a plan that would really reward those cities if you didn't need a single other vote.

Don't waste your logic on him......that's way over his head.

Dean,

but then EVERY vote is important......answer..NO campaign trails or townhall meetings, country targeted as a whole, no singling out...just televised debates and unrehearsed questionaires...will never happen here due to the need for over the top campaigning. But imagine the use the $ put in as contributions ( and POOL them as well...NO favouritism ) could be put too......wishful thinking I know, but this has turned almost into a bigger spectacle than the half time show in the Superbowl,,,,

Don't waste your logic on him......that's way over his head.

maybe, but trying to perfectly understand/ comprehend isn't helped in any way or form by your dumbass posts attempting to link Obama to seemingly frowned upon affiliates...I don't profess at ALL to be totally informed, I leave that up to people ( unlike you ) that have common sense such as Len A, Blackhorse to name a couple that are obviously well read and informed, i am but a surface scratcher....but I don't post MEANINGLESS bullshit propaganda posts trying to link pseudo Communists to certain people because they are wearing a damn button.....AND I respect most peoples veiws as I am basically non opinionated and OBJECTIVE about whom would be the best for the COUNTRY....not brinwashed by my own specific needs/ desires/ beleifs/ racism/ or bias....

Edited by Deanh