Why keep Jeff Terry as President?

unionguy963

Have you asked George about this????

Laffata is from 17 isn't he???? Did you ask him???.....

The question might as well be, if Neil is doing such a great job in the plant as acting chairman....why is there hair growing out of the fans right outside his office????

Your turn EYE....

SOLIDARITY

Hair takes at leasta year or two to grow so the answer is Dave Dooley!

Hair does not grow in 3 months.

Your turn Assclown!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you asked George about this????

Laffata is from 17 isn't he???? Did you ask him???.....

The question might as well be, if Neil is doing such a great job in the plant as acting chairman....why is there hair growing out of the fans right outside his office????

Your turn EYE....

SOLIDARITY

HMMM , WHY DO I HAVE TO DO GEORGE'S JOB , OH THATS RIGHT HE MUST NEED NEW GLASSES I SHOUDNT HAVE TO TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO TAKE A WALK AND LOOK FOR SAFTY ISSUES ISN'T THAT WHAT HE GETS PAYED FOR OR IS IT TO STALL ELECTIONS OR TO DO DAVES DIRTY WORK, I'M KIND OF CONFUSED. Edited by the new eye

HMMM , WHY DO I HAVE TO DO GEORGE'S JOB , OH THATS RIGHT HE MUST NEED NEW GLASSES I SHOUDNT HAVE TO TELL HIM HE NEEDS TO TAKE A WALK AND LOOK FOR SAFTY ISSUES ISN'T THAT WHAT HE GETS PAYED FOR OR IS IT TO STALL ELECTIONS OR TO DO DAVES DIRTY WORK, I'M KIND OF CONFUSED.

You know, keeping YOUR work area clean and safe is your responsibility first. Do you really need a health and safety grievance to get your fan cleaned if it's bothering you???? Why can't you put a ticket in for a millwright to take the fan down so you can clean it???

If you need your hand held to do something as simple as putting a ticket.... Well, it's just scary to think about the fact that you feel like you could actually represent this membership.

SOLIDARITY

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :fan: :fan: :fan:

Yeah sure, and I am so positive the air quality around the heat treat furnaces and quench oil all over the floors behind the presses is still there.

Safe place my ass!

I never said Sterling was a safe place to work... The work we do is inheirantly dangerous.... What I said was.... and I'll print it in caps so you'll actually be able to read it..... STERLING IS A MUCH SAFER PLACE BECAUSE OF OUR SAFETY REP. GEORGE DRESKE...

SOLIDARITY

I never said Sterling was a safe place to work... The work we do is inheirantly dangerous.... What I said was.... and I'll print it in caps so you'll actually be able to read it..... STERLING IS A MUCH SAFER PLACE BECAUSE OF OUR SAFETY REP. GEORGE DRESKE...

SOLIDARITY

:sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos:

Whatever. Glad I don't have to worry about that fuckin' place anymore.

And even if I did walk back in there 2 years after I left. I would absolutely see it in even worse shape than it was before!

Pravda.jpg

You might as well change the newsletter to this instead!

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

You know, keeping YOUR work area clean and safe is your responsibility first. Do you really need a health and safety grievance to get your fan cleaned if it's bothering you???? Why can't you put a ticket in for a millwright to take the fan down so you can clean it???

If you need your hand held to do something as simple as putting a ticket.... Well, it's just scary to think about the fact that you feel like you could actually represent this membership.

SOLIDARITY

dont even put a ticket in. Just take the powerwasher to it instead. Just like new!!!

:sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos::sos:

Whatever. Glad I don't have to worry about that fuckin' place anymore.

And even if I did walk back in there 2 years after I left. I would absolutely see it in even worse shape than it was before!

Pravda.jpg

You might as well change the newsletter to this instead!

I used to work in the old Dept. 5. The air quality is so much better than it was.

You dont work here anymore!!! Why do you keep holding on to this forum?

I would love to know who you are!!!

You said you worked in that area. Where?

dont even put a ticket in. Just take the powerwasher to it instead. Just like new!!!

skipping the ticket for the M/W, how is that SOLIDARITY, kinda funny how many on the floor complain about one of their 3 fans not working, but if you watch the area close, you see that same guy power washing the fans with it plugged in or even on, than when it shorts out, complain cause it takes 6 weeks to have a new fan ordered and delivered.

SOLIDARITY

wow you should actually talk to some of the trades sometimes but it must be hard to fit it in with only 2 hours a day, their are no more tickets just so you know , health & safety grievance why would i waste my time and my commiteemans time when NO grievances get answered anyway . I would clean it may self but unlike you i dont have time to because i have a job on the line . sorry you feel that nobody else should have an opinon but its lazy people like you that is the problem , you must not remember their are no more tickets you have been gone a while. :reading: :reading: :boring: :boring:

skipping the ticket for the M/W, how is that SOLIDARITY, kinda funny how many on the floor complain about one of their 3 fans not working, but if you watch the area close, you see that same guy power washing the fans with it plugged in or even on, than when it shorts out, complain cause it takes 6 weeks to have a new fan ordered and delivered.

It was a joke dude. Take it easy!!!

You should know from some of me last posts, that I always put tickets in for my trades...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

wow you should actually talk to some of the trades sometimes but it must be hard to fit it in with only 2 hours a day, their are no more tickets just so you know , health & safety grievance why would i waste my time and my commiteemans time when NO grievances get answered anyway . I would clean it may self but unlike you i dont have time to because i have a job on the line . sorry you feel that nobody else should have an opinon but its lazy people like you that is the problem , you must not remember their are no more tickets you have been gone a while. :reading: :reading: :boring: :boring:

There are no more tickets? Not to jump off the subject but there is a new ticket system in place. Happy Holidays!