Why keep Jeff Terry as President?

unionguy963

JOANNE YOU ARE NIEVE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO DOES WHAT. JEFF SAVED STERLING FROM CLOSING IN NATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS AND HE WAS JUST PART IN SAVING WORK THAT DAVE WAS WILLING TO LET GO.

SHAFTS CASE BUILD AND MACHINING.

HE RAN FOR VP 2 TERMS. HE RAN FOR PRES 1 TERM AND HAS SERVED 2 TERMS. YOU ONLY GOT ELECTED BY 3 VOTES AND LOST YOUR JOB AFTER 6 MONTHS. THEN CHAIRMAN DOOLEY APPOINTED YOU TO THAT SUCK ASS JOB.

WAY TO SERVE THE MEMBERSHIP JOANNE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST. SOUNDS LIKE DOOELY DID TRAIN YOU. mAYBE A FEW OTHER AS WELL.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE JOANNE BESIDES SUCK UP TO PEOPLE? I LIKE JEFF CAUS EHES HIS OWN MAN AND MAKES DECISION WITH THE BEST INTEREST OF EVERYONE NOT JUST A CERTAIN FEW.

TAKE A LESSON FROM THAT JOANNE.

WOW! so this is how it works. you post a couple of things on these boards and you think you know who is writing. WRONG this isn't Joanne. Eagle lets see 4 people who hide behind 1 screen name. HMMM. I could throw out a couple of names but I choose not to go their.

Eagle I must say that I have just been idly sitting back and watching you cowards degrade our union and call people names and I just want to say "THANK YOU". I'm going thru a divorce and instead of sitting and dwelling on my own sorrows. I turn on the computer to watch you clowns talk about each other. "NOW THAT"S ENTERTAINMENT".

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! so this is how it works. you post a couple of things on these boards and you think you know who is writing. WRONG this isn't Joanne. Eagle lets see 4 people who hide behind 1 screen name. HMMM. I could throw out a couple of names but I choose not to go their.

Eagle I must say that I have just been idly sitting back and watching you cowards degrade our union and call people names and I just want to say "THANK YOU". I'm going thru a divorce and instead of sitting and dwelling on my own sorrows. I turn on the computer to watch you clowns talk about each other. "NOW THAT"S ENTERTAINMENT".

Don't you love it? I'm so glad I ain't working and wasting away life in that hellhole right now!

You people will be lucky if that place stays open in 3 years tops. Most of my friends took buyouts too.

Don't you love it? I'm so glad I ain't working and wasting away life in that hellhole right now!

You people will be lucky if that place stays open in 3 years tops. Most of my friends took buyouts too.

Where are you wasting your life away now? Micky D's, Taco Bell, Oh wait I know, your selling Tony Stewart crock pots door to door. Right? I'm glad your not working here also. Hellhole? This so called hellhole provided you with some pretty nice income while you were here. I don't blame you for leaving. But get a life. Oh wait you've been told that numerous times.

Where are you wasting your life away now? Micky D's, Taco Bell, Oh wait I know, your selling Tony Stewart crock pots door to door. Right? I'm glad your not working here also. Hellhole? This so called hellhole provided you with some pretty nice income while you were here. I don't blame you for leaving. But get a life. Oh wait you've been told that numerous times.

Yeah sure.. I took the day off to catch up on computer work and thought it would be amusing just to see how much nothing has changed over there and unfortunately it never will until the place closes up.

As far as I'm concerned Grandmaster B(lowjob) GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Yeah sure.. I took the day off to catch up on computer work and thought it would be amusing just to see how much nothing has changed over there and unfortunately it never will until the place closes up.

As far as I'm concerned Grandmaster B(lowjob) GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Oh! I'm sorry. I must of touched a nerve. But come on Bored you can do better than B(lowjob). Shit! Someone's knocking at the door. Gotta Go. Must be some no talent ass clown selling crock pots agian.

That hellhole has paid the bills for my family for years. I love that hellhole. I love my crock pot, thanks bored, did my cubic zerconia ring come in yet?

It's getting so you can't go and enjoy the fall colors up north without coming home and finding people calling you a hater or trying to put words into your mouth. In the first place, I don't hate anybody. In the second place, I never said that Jeff Terry was doing a good job or bad. It's hard to put words into some one's mouth when everything is typed out for everyone to read over and over.For the sake of continuing this dialog...Let's assume I don't know anything and we'll go by what I've been told.Let's see...Jeff Terry was offered a job by IUAW just two months ago...but it wasn't the job he wanted...so Jeff told them no. Hmmm, how can we be sure...Ted Dionne and Paul Torrente can confirm this as fact.You're right Eagle, I had it all wrong, I thought IUAW just didn't want Jeff, turns out no one from the local will be able to go downtown until "the good ole boy network" sees the light and gives Jeff the job he says he should get.Do you ever read what you write?Not for one minute will I belive that Ron Gettlefinger would argue with Jeff or any other local president that their plant should be closed. I'm not believing that IUAW would delay any orginizing efforts by local 228. Dues pay their salaries.The purpose of asking the question was to start a dialog to make everyone aware that there may be a problem here that needs fixing. Bring it up two years from now and the answer will be...why wasn't it a problem two years ago.The thing is though Eagle, with all your knowledge, and your connections from the bottom to the top, you never answered the question!Maybe I was right; and people like you, tell people like me this story about Jeff fighting the good fight, and we're all just supposed to believe it.The question is would the membership benefit from having some one else for are president?It would seem by the information you've given me that our president is more of a dam between us and solidarity house than a gateway. In my book...that's not a good thing.

dave u should try to come back from up north your stil holding my second stage greviance can't wait til the next election :boring: :boring:

This guy is just here to hate on Jeff. His name is Dave Dooley and he is running for President. He has 47 years and is like 65 years old.

Dave was removed from office by then VP Ron Gettlefinger because he was never on his job and never did his job. He just went bowling and golfing and worked about 2 hours a day. He is our current "Chairman"

He is on medical for tonsselitus. That can be problematic for a 65 year old person. Hope he gets well soon so he can sign his buyout papers.

dave put sterling frist an retire asap and take your tool safety rep. with you :reading: :reading: :reading:

dave put sterling frist an retire asap and take your tool safety rep. with you :reading: :reading: :reading:

I can see there is another satisfied customer. unionguy963 you want to tell him about his greivance he has been waiting for forever.

Cmon now tell him the truth. You have been sitting on them till election time so you can use that to help you get elected and make the committemen look like they don't know what they are doing and could'nt get it done. The King did it!

That :censored: of a safety rep we have puts the Plant Committee election off till January. What an :censored:

Just be honest with the membership George, your just another Dooley Clown!

Edited by TheEagle

I can see there is another satisfied customer. unionguy963 you want to tell him about his greivance he has been waiting for forever.

Cmon now tell him the truth. You have been sitting on them till election time so you can use that to help you get elected and make the committemen look like they don't know what they are doing and could'nt get it done. The King did it!

That :censored: of a safety rep we have puts the Plant Committee election off till January. What an :censored:

Just be honest with the membership George, your just another Dooley Clown!

Clowns or thugs???? Or do you have other names you'd like to call???

George is a good guy...he makes me feel safe on my job.

So let's see if I've got it straight...

Cal and Terry just hoodwinked us at the last meeting...

Dave is dirty and political...

George is a clown...

Jeff needs to grow a set of balls....

I, with my thoughtful responses am the white stuff on the windshield...

If you have thirty years of seniority you have to go...Except Neil...

What the hell!!!!!

Maybe the four of you EAGLES should get on the same page

George is a clown...

What the hell!!!!!

You have a good point. One of us is a Neil Fan and not so much a Jeff fan the rest are all on the same page. BY the way, there is 2 more with access. We have 6 total. Looks like alot of people are sick of your lies Dave and Tim.

People want to respond to you BULLSHIT and LIES looks like a few more are signing up to tell you about how pissed off they are.

Neil gets one term maybe 2 if he does a real god job. Then YES he has to go "the hard way if necessary"

Trust me White stuff on the windsheild is what you are. YOu never ave any facts just a bunch of retoric. I have gicen facts and you don't want to answer any of them. Why won't you answer the questions?

You have a good point. One of us is a Neil Fan and not so much a Jeff fan the rest are all on the same page. BY the way, there is 2 more with access. We have 6 total. Looks like alot of people are sick of your lies Dave and Tim.

People want to respond to you BULLSHIT and LIES looks like a few more are signing up to tell you about how pissed off they are.

Neil gets one term maybe 2 if he does a real god job. Then YES he has to go "the hard way if necessary"

Trust me White stuff on the windsheild is what you are. YOu never ave any facts just a bunch of retoric. I have gicen facts and you don't want to answer any of them. Why won't you answer the questions?

Ask a question...I might have the answer

I believe I have pointed out parts of the contract in previous posts and the constitution in response to your posts...aren't those facts????

Ask a question...I might have the answer

I believe I have pointed out parts of the contract in previous posts and the constitution in response to your posts...aren't those facts????

Ok Dave why would we vote for you as our President with almost 50 years seniority and almost 70 years old? Why would we vote for anyone over 30 years seniority unless they are running for chairman and are qualified?

By the way please re read your posts they were all lies. I was not the only one to see that. You seriously need to get over yourself Dave.

Retire, and/or get the package!

• 1 month later...

George is a clown...

What the hell!!!!!

GEORGE MAKES U FEEL SAFE ON YOUR JOB YOUR OFFICE MUST BE DANGEROUS

MAYBE YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY THERES HAIR GROWING ON FAN AN AIR DUCTS IN DEPT. 17 THANKS GEORGE AT LEAST ONE PERSON FEELS SAFE

Have you asked George about this????

Laffata is from 17 isn't he???? Did you ask him???.....

The question might as well be, if Neil is doing such a great job in the plant as acting chairman....why is there hair growing out of the fans right outside his office????

Your turn EYE....

SOLIDARITY