Why keep Jeff Terry as President?

unionguy963

Since Bob Rebecca is the only person from local 228 who hasn't retired from Solidarity house, why should we keep Jeff Terry as our president? He was supposed to have been pulled downtown to Solidarity house for years and hasn't. He was part of the national bargaining team last contract, and they still didn't pull him downtown. Obiviously Solidarity house or IUAW doesn't want him, with all of the red dog's pull, Jeff isn't going downtown. I know with these hard times every person who retires isn't being replaced, but some are and none of them are 228. Being a parts plant, and having the best bargainers in the UAW, we need a presense in Solidarity house. It seems like are ability to pull people downtown has been blocked during this time of transition, because if Jeff Terry can't go downtown, no one from 228 can go downtown. Bob Rebecca is a strong voice for us, but that's only one voice. So the question is, why keep Jeff Terry as president? Would the membership benefit more with some one else?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Bob Rebecca is the only person from local 228 who hasn't retired from Solidarity house, why should we keep Jeff Terry as our president? He was supposed to have been pulled downtown to Solidarity house for years and hasn't. He was part of the national bargaining team last contract, and they still didn't pull him downtown. Obiviously Solidarity house or IUAW doesn't want him, with all of the red dog's pull, Jeff isn't going downtown. I know with these hard times every person who retires isn't being replaced, but some are and none of them are 228. Being a parts plant, and having the best bargainers in the UAW, we need a presense in Solidarity house. It seems like are ability to pull people downtown has been blocked during this time of transition, because if Jeff Terry can't go downtown, no one from 228 can go downtown. Bob Rebecca is a strong voice for us, but that's only one voice. So the question is, why keep Jeff Terry as president? Would the membership benefit more with some one else?

There are plenty of good Presidents and Chairman who are not asked to move up for one reason or another......that does not make them bad Presidents or Chairmen....

There are plenty of good Presidents and Chairman who are not asked to move up for one reason or another......that does not make them bad Presidents or Chairmen....

This guy is just here to hate on Jeff. His name is Dave Dooley and he is running for President. He has 47 years and is like 65 years old.

Dave was removed from office by then VP Ron Gettlefinger because he was never on his job and never did his job. He just went bowling and golfing and worked about 2 hours a day. He is our current "Chairman"

He is on medical for tonsselitus. That can be problematic for a 65 year old person. Hope he gets well soon so he can sign his buyout papers.

Edited by TheEagle

It's getting so you can't go and enjoy the fall colors up north without coming home and finding people calling you a hater or trying to put words into your mouth. In the first place, I don't hate anybody. In the second place, I never said that Jeff Terry was doing a good job or bad. It's hard to put words into some one's mouth when everything is typed out for everyone to read over and over.For the sake of continuing this dialog...Let's assume I don't know anything and we'll go by what I've been told.Let's see...Jeff Terry was offered a job by IUAW just two months ago...but it wasn't the job he wanted...so Jeff told them no. Hmmm, how can we be sure...Ted Dionne and Paul Torrente can confirm this as fact.You're right Eagle, I had it all wrong, I thought IUAW just didn't want Jeff, turns out no one from the local will be able to go downtown until "the good ole boy network" sees the light and gives Jeff the job he says he should get.Do you ever read what you write?Not for one minute will I belive that Ron Gettlefinger would argue with Jeff or any other local president that their plant should be closed. I'm not believing that IUAW would delay any orginizing efforts by local 228. Dues pay their salaries.The purpose of asking the question was to start a dialog to make everyone aware that there may be a problem here that needs fixing. Bring it up two years from now and the answer will be...why wasn't it a problem two years ago.The thing is though Eagle, with all your knowledge, and your connections from the bottom to the top, you never answered the question!Maybe I was right; and people like you, tell people like me this story about Jeff fighting the good fight, and we're all just supposed to believe it.The question is would the membership benefit from having some one else for are president?It would seem by the information you've given me that our president is more of a dam between us and solidarity house than a gateway. In my book...that's not a good thing.

It's getting so you can't go and enjoy the fall colors up north without coming home and finding people calling you a hater or trying to put words into your mouth. In the first place, I don't hate anybody. In the second place, I never said that Jeff Terry was doing a good job or bad. It's hard to put words into some one's mouth when everything is typed out for everyone to read over and over.For the sake of continuing this dialog...Let's assume I don't know anything and we'll go by what I've been told.Let's see...Jeff Terry was offered a job by IUAW just two months ago...but it wasn't the job he wanted...so Jeff told them no. Hmmm, how can we be sure...Ted Dionne and Paul Torrente can confirm this as fact.You're right Eagle, I had it all wrong, I thought IUAW just didn't want Jeff, turns out no one from the local will be able to go downtown until "the good ole boy network" sees the light and gives Jeff the job he says he should get.Do you ever read what you write?Not for one minute will I belive that Ron Gettlefinger would argue with Jeff or any other local president that their plant should be closed. I'm not believing that IUAW would delay any orginizing efforts by local 228. Dues pay their salaries.The purpose of asking the question was to start a dialog to make everyone aware that there may be a problem here that needs fixing. Bring it up two years from now and the answer will be...why wasn't it a problem two years ago.The thing is though Eagle, with all your knowledge, and your connections from the bottom to the top, you never answered the question!Maybe I was right; and people like you, tell people like me this story about Jeff fighting the good fight, and we're all just supposed to believe it.The question is would the membership benefit from having some one else for are president?It would seem by the information you've given me that our president is more of a dam between us and solidarity house than a gateway. In my book...that's not a good thing.

Again, you sound like a shit stirring moron. :censored:

Did I say Ron was trying to close the plant? The argument was over the 2 tier wages at Sterling and the fact that we were on the plant closing list with no work or committment to look for new work... :reading:

Remember? you idiot, when Mullally announced after national negotiations that Sterling/Rawsonville will not be closed as a result of National Negotiations... :happy feet:

You think Jeff had anything to do with that? :shades:

Dave does not want people to know how much Jeff did for Sterling because he wants Jeff's job and now the bullshit will start from Dave and Neil so they can try to take over.

My question is why don't they do the job we elected them to do and not worry about thier own gain?

A problem with a guy who was able to get Sterling off the plant closing list and who got the new work?? You have to be kidding!!

Dave quit your BS. At a time like this we need you to retire and help fix the problem. Your old politics are as old as you are and are getting tired. Your worried more about taking Jeff's job than you are about doing your own job as Chairman. Pathetic, no wonder why the plant is in such bad shape you are only worried about your own politics. We see thru you.

Dave try answering your phone for the last 5 years!!!

We need Jeff Terry to run for Chairman so we have a future.

We did not elect Jeff Terry to make a whole bunch of new friends at IUAW the lord knows he has enough.

We elected him to do a job for us. (which I clearly see that he has done) its in the contract for proof, dont take my word. :ohsnap:

If he had to argure with the leaders of our union then so be it. I am sure he is not the first negotiator who disagreed with thier superiors and let them know it. :reading:

I rather have him be a man than work back door deals like you. :censored:

Remember, John Combs wants to go downtown....Dave and Neil are trying hard to make that happen. We all know the truth Dave.

You want to be President and have Neil as your puppet Chairman. Looks like someone is in your way. His name is in the title. :hysterical:

take the 100k with 47 years and 67 years old plus social security. Get out. You follow me? Go Tigers! :hysterical:

Edited by TheEagle

Eagle...

What's the matter????

Why did you feel like you had to delete your previous entry????

Can we still count on Ted and Paul to confirm your facts????

You're so weak. People who have to resort to name calling or implying ignorance to the point where you try to make it seem like they shouldn't post a question or opinion, lack knowledge of the way things really are and factual details to support your opinions and arguements.

I can't be bullied in real life and I certianly can't be bullied in cyberspace. :shades: :shades:

Level is watching this dialog...Sterling worker too...they know you deleted what you wrote. Too bad, it seemed like you had all the answers.

How about this one Egale...

You said on a post on another dialog (local 228 elections) that Jeff Terry organized the engineers. Wait!!!!! Hurry up and delete that one too.

See, I don't know everyone from the bottom to the top like you, but I do know that it was Mike Bommeritto, John Zbercot and Bob Rebbeca who organized the engineers, not Jeff Terry. So hurry up and delete that entry too before you piss those guys off too.

You might be in over your head here...and you certianly don't have the nerve or the courage to answer the question; Would the membership benefit more with some one else other than Jeff Terry?

You portray yourself as a smart, well informed person, why not give an answer?

Here's a couple of facts for you... my name isn't Tim, Frank or Dave. Although I do believe Dave Dooley is the greatest asset local 228 has. I also believe that Jeff Terry has been and is a very uninspiring president who has rode on his daddy's coat tails long enough. I do not believe most of what you say and for all I know you may be Jeff...but it really doesn't matter to me...from what I can tell...most of the time you spew out half truths or flat out lies or, unfortunatley for you, what you've been led to believe.

I may not know everything or everybody like you Eagle... But I know some things...Sorry you're having such a hard time figuring out who I am.

Just one last thing...to say 30 and out is disrespect that knows no bounds...everyone before you fought the fight...I know you weren't on the line in the health and safety strike in 1976...but you benefit from it today don't you???

Eagle...

What's the matter????

Why did you feel like you had to delete your previous entry????

Can we still count on Ted and Paul to confirm your facts????

You're so weak. People who have to resort to name calling or implying ignorance to the point where you try to make it seem like they shouldn't post a question or opinion, lack knowledge of the way things really are and factual details to support your opinions and arguements.

I can't be bullied in real life and I certianly can't be bullied in cyberspace. :shades: :shades:

Level is watching this dialog...Sterling worker too...they know you deleted what you wrote. Too bad, it seemed like you had all the answers.

How about this one Egale...

You said on a post on another dialog (local 228 elections) that Jeff Terry organized the engineers. Wait!!!!! Hurry up and delete that one too.

See, I don't know everyone from the bottom to the top like you, but I do know that it was Mike Bommeritto, John Zbercot and Bob Rebbeca who organized the engineers, not Jeff Terry. So hurry up and delete that entry too before you piss those guys off too.

You might be in over your head here...and you certianly don't have the nerve or the courage to answer the question; Would the membership benefit more with some one else other than Jeff Terry?

You portray yourself as a smart, well informed person, why not give an answer?

Here's a couple of facts for you... my name isn't Tim, Frank or Dave. Although I do believe Dave Dooley is the greatest asset local 228 has. I also believe that Jeff Terry has been and is a very uninspiring president who has rode on his daddy's coat tails long enough. I do not believe most of what you say and for all I know you may be Jeff...but it really doesn't matter to me...from what I can tell...most of the time you spew out half truths or flat out lies or, unfortunatley for you, what you've been led to believe.

I may not know everything or everybody like you Eagle... But I know some things...Sorry you're having such a hard time figuring out who I am.

Just one last thing...to say 30 and out is disrespect that knows no bounds...everyone before you fought the fight...I know you weren't on the line in the health and safety strike in 1976...but you benefit from it today don't you???

I could care who you are Bommarito was the worst President we ever had and he got like 80 votes on his way out the door. He had nothing to do with Engineers. John Zbrecot only gave a phone number to them and Bob Rebecca assigned Jeff Terry to organize engineers.

Bob is still around and he confirmed this already. So now what smart ass. Your going to say Bob Rebecca is a liar? We all know Bob can't lie if he wanted to.

You can still talk to Tedd dionne or Paul Torentee they will confirm that as well Jeff saved the Sterling plant from closing. in National Negotiations.

I deleted the post because there are 4 diffrent people who post from this name The Eagle. I am one of them. .

Bob Rebecca told me that Jeff was one of the best Presidents we ever had.

I hope you understand there are 4 diffrent people who post from this Eagle name. All but one are elected.

Your motives are clear as a bell and your lies are obviously retarted.

I wont argue with an idiot (you) because you will bring me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Keep the hate up your doing a good job lieing on people. By the way Level and Sterling think your a dumbass.

Your just another jealous c)cksucker who could not beat Jeff and have to resort to this type of nonsense.

The reason I erased what was written is because I have respect for Ron and Bob and do not want thier names tied up in this.

Why don't you try worring about the plant not some bullshit you want to spew. :stirpot:

The answer to your question Dave Dooley is no we would not be better served by you because nobody want you around anymore. Your a snake who has done nothing but made sure your personal gain was taken care of. All your girlfreind who got appointments or your bowling buddies.. It's time for you to leave Dave and NO we would not be better served.

Lets see we did not get any units witha contract util Jeff Terry became president then we got 4 ina row.No one has done that in 60 years. Jeff Terry did. ( maybe not alone but without his driving force it would have never happend.

Also check the bottom line at the local up 150k in 1 year!!!!! No president not even Stinkorito could have done that. Jeff had the balls to make the cut necessary for us to survive on our own for years to come. Bommarito had us going bankrupt.

Check your facts you idiot.

You can lay out all the bullshit lies you want I can bring proof to shut you the F^ck up fast.

Edited by TheEagle

I could care who you are Bommarito was the worst President we ever had and he got like 80 votes on his way out the door. He had nothing to do with Engineers. John Zbrecot only gave a phone number to them and Bob Rebecca assigned Jeff Terry to organize engineers.

Bob is still around and he confirmed this already. So now what smart ass. Your going to say Bob Rebecca is a liar? We all know Bob can't lie if he wanted to.

You can still talk to Tedd dionne or Paul Torentee they will confirm that as well Jeff saved the Sterling plant from closing. in National Negotiations.

I deleted the post because there are 4 diffrent people who post from this name The Eagle. I am one of them. .

Bob Rebecca told me that Jeff was one of the best Presidents we ever had.

I hope you understand there are 4 diffrent people who post from this Eagle name. All but one are elected.

Your motives are clear as a bell and your lies are obviously retarted.

I wont argue with an idiot (you) because you will bring me down to your level and beat me with experience.

Keep the hate up your doing a good job lieing on people. By the way Level and Sterling think your a dumbass.

Your just another jealous c)cksucker who could not beat Jeff and have to resort to this type of nonsense.

The reason I erased what was written is because I have respect for Ron and Bob and do not want thier names tied up in this.

Why don't you try worring about the plant not some bullshit you want to spew. :stirpot:

The answer to your question Dave Dooley is no we would not be better served by you because nobody want you around anymore. Your a snake who has done nothing but made sure your personal gain was taken care of. All your girlfreind who got appointments or your bowling buddies.. It's time for you to leave Dave and NO we would not be better served.

Lets see we did not get any units witha contract util Jeff Terry became president then we got 4 ina row.No one has done that in 60 years. Jeff Terry did. ( maybe not alone but without his driving force it would have never happend.

Also check the bottom line at the local up 150k in 1 year!!!!! No president not even Stinkorito could have done that. Jeff had the balls to make the cut necessary for us to survive on our own for years to come. Bommarito had us going bankrupt.

Check your facts you idiot.

You can lay out all the bullshit lies you want I can bring proof to shut you the F^ck up fast.

Eagle... maybe you should change your name to legion, because you are many. Four people posting from the same name...Hmmm...Sounds more like the Jeff Terry propoganda machine. Good thing you guys are typing... we'd never understand what you were saying with your lips locked on Jeff's ass.

I'd like to skip to the core of the problem.... when Bob Rebbeca was pulled downton I'm sure Jeff was slighted seeing as how his dad and all the other 228 who were at solidarity arguabley could have pulled him down because he was an officer in our union. But Jeff got to move up to president..so that was o.k.

When Jeff was president, IUAW decided to pull Madoline Stribbling down...anyone present could tell that Jeff took that as a real slap in the face. He was supposed to be next right. Now Madoline was under Bob's tutatalage for about a year, and by all accounts did a great job down at solidarity house. I'm sure as a former recording secretary Bob has been working with our recording secretary Diane. Perhaps she is ready to go to solidarity..but as we know, our president can block those moves.

Bottom line is that if jeff can't go, then nobody goes, and local 228 suffers. We ran the solid house because we are the other solid house. Because of Jeff now we only have Rebbeca at the solid house.

To remind anyone else who is reading this... one or all four of you stated that Cal Rapson...2 months ago offered Jeff a job working in the GM division of IUAW. In the first place I've never heard of some one moving to IUAW and representing for another big three company. Not until they're a VP anyway. But even if that's true...it just goes to show that the Ford department doesn't want anything to do with Jeff Terry.

That's why I think the membership would clearly benefit from some one else being president.

Eagle... maybe you should change your name to legion, because you are many. Four people posting from the same name...Hmmm...Sounds more like the Jeff Terry propoganda machine. Good thing you guys are typing... we'd never understand what you were saying with your lips locked on Jeff's ass.

I'd like to skip to the core of the problem.... when Bob Rebbeca was pulled downton I'm sure Jeff was slighted seeing as how his dad and all the other 228 who were at solidarity arguabley could have pulled him down because he was an officer in our union. But Jeff got to move up to president..so that was o.k.

When Jeff was president, IUAW decided to pull Madoline Stribbling down...anyone present could tell that Jeff took that as a real slap in the face. He was supposed to be next right. Now Madoline was under Bob's tutatalage for about a year, and by all accounts did a great job down at solidarity house. I'm sure as a former recording secretary Bob has been working with our recording secretary Diane. Perhaps she is ready to go to solidarity..but as we know, our president can block those moves.

Bottom line is that if jeff can't go, then nobody goes, and local 228 suffers. We ran the solid house because we are the other solid house. Because of Jeff now we only have Rebbeca at the solid house.

To remind anyone else who is reading this... one or all four of you stated that Cal Rapson...2 months ago offered Jeff a job working in the GM division of IUAW. In the first place I've never heard of some one moving to IUAW and representing for another big three company. Not until they're a VP anyway. But even if that's true...it just goes to show that the Ford department doesn't want anything to do with Jeff Terry.

That's why I think the membership would clearly benefit from some one else being president.

DAMN. I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT DIANE ISN'T A PART OF THIS RACIST MACHINE!

Your dates are not factually as nothing else is that you state.

First off, Madoline Stribling was downtown when Ed Gallager was President. Bob Rebecca if I am not mistaken was elected in her spot after she left for Solidarity house. Jeff was not even elected at that point. If I remembers right he ran against Bob and Sandra for the open recording spot with Bob Rebecca winning outright.

Second, there are plenty of people who are not from the big three working in the Ford Deot. check the AA Wendy Feilds-Jacobs she is from a gun shop on the east cost. There are so many more I don't even want to waste time explaining it to you.

You are a moron. Janet Vizzacaero, please take your head out from Dooleys thighs.. :finger:

:redcard: Oh you might not to get to keep that appointed job if you don't. :hysterical:

Edited by TheEagle

DAMN. I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT DIANE ISN'T A PART OF THIS RACIST MACHINE!

Rasict machine? What the hell are you talking about?

Dave Dooley this attempt by your appointees to make people sound rasict, so you can count of the African American vote is just low ball politics.

I agree, that it is on your level but shameless none the less. Internatiol made you pick more black people for appointments because you would not fill the quotas per population.

You couldnt even get that done. You had Jeff do your work for you because International doesnt respect you or your leadership. Maybe because you havent answered your phone since you have been elected and they always have to call the President to get ahold of you.

Yes Dave we know that because an International Rep downtown told us that also.

Your a selfish leader who is only interested in how you can advatage yourself. Time to go. Take your flunkies with you.

Thats what this is about.

Edited by TheEagle

I wish you could check your grammar and spelling on your posts... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

By the way... I still don't care what goes on over there. That's why I decline to say anything. Because I long have moved on. Although it is amuzing to read the topics and replies, along with the new users on here from time to time. Most of my replies are not in this section of the web-site but I can say at least you guys on here are carrying on with what I somewhat started; and that's using this web-site to transmit information whether it was factual, untrue, or speculative and I commend you guys for doing it.

Carry on soldiers! Keep providing me some good laughs and entertainment! :hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Your dates are not factually as nothing else is that you state.

First off, Madoline Stribling was downtown when Ed Gallager was President. Bob Rebecca if I am not mistaken was elected in her spot after she left for Solidarity house. Jeff was not even elected at that point. If I remembers right he ran against Bob and Sandra for the open recording spot with Bob Rebecca winning outright.

Second, there are plenty of people who are not from the big three working in the Ford Deot. check the AA Wendy Feilds-Jacobs she is from a gun shop on the east cost. There are so many more I don't even want to waste time explaining it to you.

You are a moron. Janet Vizzacaero, please take your head out from Dooleys thighs.. :finger:

:redcard: Oh you might not to get to keep that appointed job if you don't. :hysterical:

You're right Eagle...Madoline before Bob...pardon my senior moment...I stand by the rest.

Four people...Hmmm...2 from 228 and 2 from 400...Hmmm

No wonder you're so hard on chairman Dooley. He'll never let that merger between the locals happen.

We know Jeff is for it though...He's the one who tried to sell the idea to everyone...Hmmm

P.S. - My name isn't Dave, Tim, Frank or Mike...But since there's four of me know do I get to be an Eagle too?

You're right Eagle...Madoline before Bob...pardon my senior moment...I stand by the rest.

No wonder you're so hard on chairman Dooley. He'll never let that merger between the locals happen.

We know Jeff is for it though...He's the one who tried to sell the idea to everyone...Hmmm

P.S. - My name isn't Dave, Tim, Frank or Mike...But since there's four of me know do I get to be an Eagle too?

Not one person from this name said the merger was good. We said where are the details? Dave would not allow the membership to hear the details. Maybe because of more self interest?? Hmmmmmm!

What's with all the Hmmm you have a sausage in your mouth or somthing?

You be an Eagle? No way, maybe the white stuff on a windshield from and Eagles rear end you qualify for. Get some facts. If you are so senior and you know so much start telling it like it is not how you dream it to be.

I know your an appointee because that is the only friends dave has left. All the elected people can't stand him anymore with the exception of 3.

Edited by TheEagle

Not one person from this name said the merger was good. We said where are the details? Dave would not allow the membership to hear the details. Maybe because of more self interest?? Hmmmmmm!

What's with all the Hmmm you have a sausage in your mouth or somthing?

You be an Eagle? No way, maybe the white stuff on a windshield from and Eagles rear end you qualify for. Get some facts. If you are so senior and you know so much start telling it like it is not how you dream it to be.

I know your an appointee because that is the only friends dave has left. All the elected people can't stand him anymore with the exception of 3.

White stuff on the windshield...I like that

I hope our chairman gets well soon. We're lost with out him.

It's too bad.... Wallyn's got what he always wanted...he's in charge...too bad he doesn't know what to do with the position and power....If the management doesn't want to talk or bargain in good faith, what do you do? If your Neil Wallyn, you sit in your office and hide and not do anything, while the brothers and sisters on the floor get screwed by management.

Say what you want to say about Dooley...time has shown that 228 is stronger and better from his leadership.

Of course, I believe Wallyn was for the merger. Good for Terry.

White stuff on the windshield...I like that

I hope our chairman gets well soon. We're lost with out him.

It's too bad.... Wallyn's got what he always wanted...he's in charge...too bad he doesn't know what to do with the position and power....If the management doesn't want to talk or bargain in good faith, what do you do? If your Neil Wallyn, you sit in your office and hide and not do anything, while the brothers and sisters on the floor get screwed by management.

Say what you want to say about Dooley...time has shown that 228 is stronger and better from his leadership.

Of course, I believe Wallyn was for the merger. Good for Terry.

Well, I wish there was another option for Chairman. Thats why I was saying Jeff would be good for it. Tony V would be good. Larry B possibly Kenny G.

I just disagree with you on Dave totally and completely. You are not in the room to know what has gone on behind closed doors. Maybe you were because you were with us (as an appointee) to understand how much better it is without Dave.

Why did Dave not finish the local agreement? He had plenty of time to complete it. (He dumped it on Neil)

Why did Dave reduce Elected Representation and keep appointed positions? (so he can keep his buddys happy and screw the membership)

Why did Dave have a JSP and negotiated the rules so there was, No Smoking, No Card Playing,No Fans, No wandering, No Sleeping, No Electronic Devices, No use of Electric from the plant. No NOTHING.

Because, I believe that Dave worked a side deal out to get everyone on 85%. So Pat Reid (his bowling partner) would let him take care of his appointees and appoint even more people to jobs. IE. Joanne Palmer, Janet Vizzacero, Mary Smith Specretelli, Bev Richardson.

Just to name a few.

At least Neil and Jeff came down to JSP and tried to fix some of that stuff for them. What did Dave do?

Negotiate it that way to make it hard for Neil to look good in his absence.

Another issue Neil has to deal with a total re distric because Dave failed to act last term so he would'nt have any competition for Cahirman or Plant Committee. At least Jeff had the common sense to reduce wages of officers at the local.

Cmon man you just are Dave's boy and you are not looking at the facts. I appreciate your here on Dave's behalf but you just are not aware of how bad of a leader Dave really is. Go Tigers.

I looked for the last year and Dave also has not done a Beacon Report. No Axle Grahm publications since Vince retired. I wounder who was doing the rest of his job?

By the way on the Merger. I have conformation from several people present from Sterling, Romeo, Utica and VanDyke and a rep at the IUAW said

:redcard: Dave was in on every single meeting Jeff Terry was about a merger of locals. Here is the whole story!

Dave was just as hot for the idea until he found out he could not be the President of it. :finger:

Since there was no personal gain he wanted nothing to do with it. :finger:

So Dave started to tell everyone that it was a take over and Jeff was behind it all (Shameless Dave). Jeff was willing to step down to a VP or and AA make it work for the entire membership. :reading:

:shades: Then unless Jeff Terry was President neither local wanted a merger. My 400 friends say that if Jeff Terry would have been the President they would have jumped all over it. But since it was going to be Tony Pinelli they said no thanks.

Tell the whole truth Dave it was about yourself all along.

We all know now.

That is the type of politics that hurts our local and our membership.

Again, just another fine example of how Chairman Dave Fooley put himself first before the membership.

Dave did all that to set Jeff up to look bad. Just like he has done to Neil Wallyn as mentioned in a previous post.

After all, Dave's chances of getting elected with almost 50 years seniority hired in on 9-63 are like the tigers going to the world series this year. Interesting that is the same date in your name. 963 september 1963 when you hired in Dave.

I am sure that is more than a coincidence Dave.

Why don't you tell everyone how you threatend to remove Neil from Acting Chairman if he did not screw certain people over?

Yes we all know about that.

Dave you know it's all coming out. You screwed too many good people who were your friends and trusted you.

By the way on the Merger. I have conformation from several people present from Sterling, Romeo, Utica and VanDyke and a rep at the IUAW said

:redcard: Dave was in on every single meeting Jeff Terry was about a merger of locals. Here is the whole story!

Dave was just as hot for the idea until he found out he could not be the President of it. :finger:

So Dave started to tell everyone that it was a take over and Jeff was behind it all (Shameless Dave). Jeff was willing to step down to a VP or and AA make it work for the entire membership. :reading:

:shades: Then unless Jeff Terry was President neither local wanted a merger. My 400 friends say that if Jeff Terry would have been the President they would have jumped all over it. But since it was going to be Tony Pinelli they said no thanks.

We all know now.

Again, just another fine example of how Chairman Dave Fooley put himself first before the membership.

Dave did all that to set Jeff up to look bad. Just like he has done to Neil Wallyn as mentioned in a previous post.

After all, Dave's chances of getting elected with almost 50 years seniority hired in on 9-63 are like the tigers going to the world series this year. Interesting that is the same date in your name. 963 september 1963 when you hired in Dave.

Why don't you tell everyone how you threatend to remove Neil from Acting Chairman if he did not screw certain people over?

Dave you know it's all coming out. You screwed too many good people who were your friends and trusted you.

Was it September 1963 that he hired in? I'm not Dave....

Seems like 400 is ready for anyone else... DOL....

I know Dooley....Maybe Wallyn says what he says to gain support for next election.

Dooley has been a strong leader and I believe has served this membership well.

Was it September 1963 that he hired in? I'm not Dave....

Seems like 400 is ready for anyone else... DOL....

I know Dooley....Maybe Wallyn says what he says to gain support for next election.

Dooley has been a strong leader and I believe has served this membership well.

And I believe that Dave is an increasingly weak leader who has served this membership up! His first term was ok but this term has been pittiful. I know he has tonsilitus but I am talking about before he got sick.

Well, I wish there was another option for Chairman. Thats why I was saying Jeff would be good for it. Tony V would be good. Larry B possibly Kenny G.

I just disagree with you on Dave totally and completely. You are not in the room to know what has gone on behind closed doors. Maybe you were because you were with us (as an appointee) to understand how much better it is without Dave.

Why did Dave not finish the local agreement? He had plenty of time to complete it. (He dumped it on Neil)

Why did Dave reduce Elected Representation and keep appointed positions? (so he can keep his buddys happy and screw the membership)

Why did Dave have a JSP and negotiated the rules so there was, No Smoking, No Card Playing,No Fans, No wandering, No Sleeping, No Electronic Devices, No use of Electric from the plant. No NOTHING.

Because, I believe that Dave worked a side deal out to get everyone on 85%. So Pat Reid (his bowling partner) would let him take care of his appointees and appoint even more people to jobs. IE. Joanne Palmer, Janet Vizzacero, Mary Smith Specretelli, Bev Richardson.

Just to name a few.

At least Neil and Jeff came down to JSP and tried to fix some of that stuff for them. What did Dave do?

Negotiate it that way to make it hard for Neil to look good in his absence.

Another issue Neil has to deal with a total re distric because Dave failed to act last term so he would'nt have any competition for Cahirman or Plant Committee. At least Jeff had the common sense to reduce wages of officers at the local.

Cmon man you just are Dave's boy and you are not looking at the facts. I appreciate your here on Dave's behalf but you just are not aware of how bad of a leader Dave really is. Go Tigers.

I looked for the last year and Dave also has not done a Beacon Report. No Axle Grahm publications since Vince retired. I wounder who was doing the rest of his job?

Eagle, If I'm not mistaken Joanne Palmer was an "ELECTED PERSON" who was reduced as a committeeperson! Went back to the floor. All she said when she did come back was "at least I have a job"! Good attitude. Great Job Joanne. We need more women up there. Hope to hear from you again real soon! :ohsnap:

We all know now.

Eagle you made a reference in a previous post about getting someones head from between Dooley's legs. Well you should (all 4 of you) get yours out from between Jeffs'. He's not all that special. Do you really think that he comes up with everything so wonderful. If that's the case he was VP across the street and then just slipped in as PRES. Shouldn't there be more accomplishments than what you suck asses give him credit for!

Eagle, If I'm not mistaken Joanne Palmer was an "ELECTED PERSON" who was reduced as a committeeperson! Went back to the floor. All she said when she did come back was "at least I have a job"! Good attitude. Great Job Joanne. We need more women up there. Hope to hear from you again real soon! :ohsnap:

gREAT jOB JOANNE GREAT GETTING YOURSELF APPOINTED SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK. GREAT JOB BETWEEN THE CHAIRMANS LEGGS.

jOANNE PALMER WE ALL KNOW YOU YOU ARE QUEEN228.

THE ONLY WORK YOU HAVE DONE IS BETWEEN THE CHAIRMANS LEGGS. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT APPOINTMENT. NOW WIPE YOUR CHIN OFF HOEANNE AND GIVE JANET VIZZACERO AND BEVERLY THEIR TURN ALREADY.

Eagle you made a reference in a previous post about getting someones head from between Dooley's legs. Well you should (all 4 of you) get yours out from between Jeffs'. He's not all that special. Do you really think that he comes up with everything so wonderful. If that's the case he was VP across the street and then just slipped in as PRES. Shouldn't there be more accomplishments than what you suck asses give him credit for!

JOANNE YOU ARE NIEVE YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHO DOES WHAT. JEFF SAVED STERLING FROM CLOSING IN NATIONAL NEGOTIATIONS AND HE WAS JUST PART IN SAVING WORK THAT DAVE WAS WILLING TO LET GO.

SHAFTS CASE BUILD AND MACHINING.

HE RAN FOR VP 2 TERMS. HE RAN FOR PRES 1 TERM AND HAS SERVED 2 TERMS. YOU ONLY GOT ELECTED BY 3 VOTES AND LOST YOUR JOB AFTER 6 MONTHS. THEN CHAIRMAN DOOLEY APPOINTED YOU TO THAT SUCK ASS JOB.

WAY TO SERVE THE MEMBERSHIP JOANNE. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST. SOUNDS LIKE DOOELY DID TRAIN YOU. mAYBE A FEW OTHER AS WELL.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE JOANNE BESIDES SUCK UP TO PEOPLE? I LIKE JEFF CAUS EHES HIS OWN MAN AND MAKES DECISION WITH THE BEST INTEREST OF EVERYONE NOT JUST A CERTAIN FEW.

TAKE A LESSON FROM THAT JOANNE.