2010 Buick LaCrosse spied with MKS

BORG

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmm, because he's a troll and a malcontent? If you've read his posts they are always contrary and negative.

Someone desperately needs attention!

While I'm all for spirited discussion, in 4800+ posts he adds nothing but discontent. I don't expect anyone to be a "fan boy" but an intelligent discussion (rather than inflamatory opinions) would be refreshing.

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN. HOW RIGHT YOU ARE.

The Buick is very nice. I hope the grill is a bit smaller - those large Buick grills look like they feed on krill...

I think the dashboard is very nice as well. One thing I've noticed however is that there isn't even room to put a pen down on the centre console unless you open the console cover.

Just figuring that out now?

lol no but i frequent here less often because there usually is no real info....just a lot of fighting over people who will never accepted defeat in said arguments....

some of the posters here spend a lot of time on here just to :stirpot:

Edited by Ford-150

lol no but i frequent here less often because there usually is no real info....just a lot of fighting over people who will never accepted defeat in said arguments....

some of the posters here spend a lot of time on here just to :stirpot:

I need that list....this ignore button works!

Stunning color on that car. I swore I would never own another Black car after struggling to keep my '84 Daytona Turbo Z clean. :banghead: My hat's off to anyone who can handle that job. I really like the Dark Ink Blue.

This is the first Non-Black Clearcoat car I've ever bought, but Tuxedo Black is the only choice. I spend a lot of money keeping my black cars clean and shiny, believe me! Once a week, they get cleaned with a clearcoat protector applied. If I wanted to cut cost, I would get silver or white ;) I spend $800 a year getting just one car washed weekly (eeek, I didn't realize it was that much until I did the math!)

As for the Buick, like all GM cars, they essentially look alike.

Edited by BORG

• 1 year later...

I recently drove the LaCrosse, Buick Lucerne, Cadillac CTS, Mercedes E350, Infiniti M35x Lincoln MKZ and MKS as well as the Lexus E350 and the Avalon Limited. First of all there are distinct differences amongst most of these cars and while my wife and I concluded the MKS was the best riding and the most comfortable. The Cadillac CTS and LaCrosse were more sporty in their ride and handling but not near the comfort of the Buick LuCerne, Mercedes E350 or the Lexus E350 and or the Infiniti M35X. As far as FWD vs. RWD, they are not in the same league. So you can get along with FWD anywhere, but in snow or ice AWD rules the road no matter whose RWD it is. The Buick LuCerne rides well but the interior has been cheapened up significantly from the older buicks I have owned in the past. All of these are nice cars and there is not a bad car in the bunch. It all depends on what the driver wants. The two worst riding cars in the group I tested were the Cadillac CTS and the Buick LaCrosse. The Cadillac CTS has not got any of the amenities the other premium cars do in this group, i.e. back up camera, spare tire, easy to operate GPS. So pick your poison because I have over analyzed all of these and drove them until the salesmen were sick of me on some of the roughest pavement. Oh by the way the ecoboost makes a completely different car out of the MKS.