Sarah Palin

Nice attempt to change the subject Blackhorse. If Palin tried to sheild government communications by using private e-mails then she violated the law. She should be held accountable. Isn't that what conservatives claim to be all about? Personal responsibility? Palin promised an open and accountable administration. She was advised about the rules regerding record keeping for state business. If she decided she is above the law than she is no better than the worst things the Republicans have said about Bill Clinton. She can't be trusted and should not be the VP.

Oh yes, law & order everytime, that's the liberal way, except that some lib broke the law by hacking into her personal email account to find this information to begin with. You really don't get it do you? As soon as they did that any evidence of wrong doing they may have found against her will be thrown out on the grounds it was illegally obtained. Law & Order pal. Second I didn't change the subject. This isn't anything that any number of liberal politicians don't do in Washington on a daily basis. They do it all the time. You're little liberal witch hunt is going to come to naught.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as they did that any evidence of wrong doing they may have found against her will be thrown out on the grounds it was illegally obtained.

I've watched enough Law and Order to know that the evidence would be thrown out only if "they" were the police, and I guarantee a law enforcement officer did not hack that account. :stirpot:

Edited by Pioneer

I've watched enough Law and Order to know that the evidence would be thrown out only if "they" were the police, and I guarantee a law enforcement officer did not hack that account. :stirpot:

This isn't a TV show son. There's this little thing called "chain of custody" when it comes to evidence and in this case it got violated as soon as that account was hacked. I bet you think every city in the country has a lab just like the one on CSI too don't you?

Here, learn something.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chain_of_custody

I shouldn't be having to do this. You're a liberal; you're supposed to be smarter than everyone. NOT!

Edited by BlackHorse

Yeah, that would be the bush administration. Us Liberals want to change that. We don't need a third term.

Fine, lets change it. Unfortunately your boy Barrack has decided that the way to change it is to levi an ever heavier tax burden upon the people of this nation who already pay far too much taxes. That's not change, that's typical liberal politics. He preaches change, but what he wants to do is the same failed liberal policies the Democrat party has been failing at since the 1960's.

He preaches change, but what he wants to do is the same failed liberal policies the Democrat party has been failing at since the 1960's.

As opposed to McCain preaching change, and delivering four more years that look like the previous eight?

I'll take the 60's any day. ;)

As opposed to McCain preaching change, and delivering four more years that look like the previous eight?

I'll take the 60's any day. ;)

Really, McCain vows to veto any pork barrel spending that comes across his desk and that's just like the last 8 years of Bush spending like there's no tomorrow? How does that work out in your mind?

Really, McCain vows to veto any pork barrel spending that comes across his desk and that's just like the last 8 years of Bush spending like there's no tomorrow? How does that work out in your mind?

Do you really think all of the lobbyists that are running his election campaign are going to let him veto their projects away?

Open your eyes.

Fine, lets change it. Unfortunately your boy Barrack has decided that the way to change it is to levi an ever heavier tax burden upon the people of this nation who already pay far too much taxes. That's not change, that's typical liberal politics. He preaches change, but what he wants to do is the same failed liberal policies the Democrat party has been failing at since the 1960's.

BlackHorse I got your back. I saw this on CNN and FOX NEWS. The e-mail that was on her account could barely be considered state business. It is a non-issue.

What should be news is that long ago John McCain warned about the problems with FannyMae and FreddieMac. In fact, Barrack Hussein Obama recieved $ from them. On the long list of politicians who got $ from them, Barrack Hussein Obama was second from the top. McCain was about 1OOth. These programs were run by corrupt Clinton cronies.

Don't let anyone tell you that the housing lending collapse was all Bush's fault. The liberal press sure will try. I hope McCain brings this up in the debates.

What should be news is that long ago John McCain warned about the problems with FannyMae and FreddieMac.

Do you have anything on this???

Oh, I found some.

McCain's 'warning' on Fannie & Freddie

So it’s true that McCain spoke out — after a widely read report drew attention to chicanery at the firms. But the implication in McCain's remarks is that his remarks in 2006 were in some way a warning about the financial markets disaster that struck in 2008. That strikes us as quite a stretch.

First of all, congressional efforts to increase oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac extend back to the early 1990s, making McCain a latecomer to the debate. The regulatory efforts proved unsuccessful because of Congress’ complicated relationship with the firms, whose dominance in the home financing market makes their stability critical to the economy.

McCain in 1992 voted against imposing stricter controls on Fannie and Freddie during Senate debate on a broader housing bill, and this year argued against providing big government bailouts in response to the crisis, whether for big lenders or homeowners.

We give McCain some credit for weighing in on problems surrounding Fannie Mae, even though he got involved after a comprehensive government report issued a loud alarm to anyone watching. However, his attempts to depict those efforts as some sort of early warning that could have lessened the current credit crisis just don't wash. All McCain was talking about then was the potential fall out of accounting troubles in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. He didn't say anything about a free-wheeling climate among creditors that had major financial institutions becoming badly leveraged on bad loans. We rule his claim Barely True.

Edited by fmccap

What should be news is that long ago John McCain warned about the problems with FannyMae and FreddieMac.

Wake Up. You have him mixed up with a real Republican.

Dr. Mike Hargadon’s Statement on the Financial Crisis

Five years ago, Congressman Ron Paul introduced a bill in Congress that would have removed federal subsidies from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Dr. Paul stated that 'by transferring the risk of a widespread mortgage default, the government increases the likelihood of a painful crash in the housing market.' Dr. Paul saw what was coming in 2003, and attempted to be proactive in trying to stop it. However, his bill was ignored and never made it out of committee. Still, I applaud Dr. Paul for his repeated attempts to get the Congress to do the right thing before the crisis arrives. I look forward to adding my voice to his next January when I become the next Congressman for Maryland’s Seventh District.

Oh yes, law & order everytime, that's the liberal way, except that some lib broke the law by hacking into her personal email account to find this information to begin with. You really don't get it do you? As soon as they did that any evidence of wrong doing they may have found against her will be thrown out on the grounds it was illegally obtained. Law & Order pal. Second I didn't change the subject. This isn't anything that any number of liberal politicians don't do in Washington on a daily basis. They do it all the time. You're little liberal witch hunt is going to come to naught.

So whether or not she broke the law doesn't matter if she doesn't get caught or if she can get away with it on a "technicallity" as you right wingers like to call the Constitution. The internal contradiction must make your head hurt. When it was Clinton it was truth and honor is all that is important. Now that it is Palin truth and honor don't matter. It is OK if she breaks the law and lies because she agrees with you.

Once again you don't defend what Palin did you just say BBBut the Libs did it too. If your standards don't apply to your candidate, you have no standards.

Bush made the same promises 8 years ago and than he refused to veto any of the pork laden spending bills the Republican Congress sent him for 6 years. IIRC Bush didn't veto a single bill in his first term. The first bill he did veto was a bi-partisan bill on stem-cell research that was supported by Nancy Reagan.

Bush made the same promises 8 years ago and than he refused to veto any of the pork laden spending bills the Republican Congress sent him for 6 years. IIRC Bush didn't veto a single bill in his first term. The first bill he did veto was a bi-partisan bill on stem-cell research that was supported by Nancy Reagan.

What? A little revisionist history there don't you think Mark. I was around for both of those elections and Bush never in either election said anything about promising to veto "any" pork barrel spending that crossed his desk. He never said that. That is a lie. In fact for his second term here are his stated goals.

Bush's stated goals for his second term:

Major changes to the federal tax code

Limits on medical malpractice lawsuits (tort reform and non-economic damages caps)

Reform of Social Security

Possible amnesty for many illegal aliens living and working in the United States

Continuation of the War in Iraq

Continue to fight the War on Terror

Strengthen public education, particularly through the continuation of the No Child Left Behind Act

Expand college affordability programs

As for his first term, here is the platfrom that he ran on. There is nothing in it about promising to veto pork barrel spending.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bus..._campaign,_2000

So if you could find where he made that promise I'd love to see it. Otherwise I gotta chalk this up to "liberal jibber jabber nonsense".

Now it's true that Bush spent like a madman in his first six years.

So whether or not she broke the law doesn't matter if she doesn't get caught or if she can get away with it on a "technicallity" as you right wingers like to call the Constitution. The internal contradiction must make your head hurt. When it was Clinton it was truth and honor is all that is important. Now that it is Palin truth and honor don't matter. It is OK if she breaks the law and lies because she agrees with you.

Once again you don't defend what Palin did you just say BBBut the Libs did it too. If your standards don't apply to your candidate, you have no standards.

If whatever she had in there was that big a deal we would have already heard about how she was being investigated for it on the news.

Not a peep.

Shut up about it already. Just face the fact that some liberal jerkweed nerd hacked into her email account and he's probably going to jail for it. He's the only one that borke the law here.

Blackhorse, I'm not trying to insult your intelligence but I hope you don't believe half the BS on wikipedia, you do know anybody can edit and add or remove whatever they want those pages change daily, even my kids were/are taught in school when doing any project in school not to use that site, because most of the information is incorrect and right now in the height of the political season, both parties are armed at computers constantly changing information around the clock, weather it's true or false, or weather to make their party look better or to discredit the other.

Blackhorse, I'm not trying to insult your intelligence but I hope you don't believe half the BS on wikipedia, you do know anybody can edit and add or remove whatever they want those pages change daily, even my kids were/are taught in school when doing any project in school not to use that site, because most of the information is incorrect and right now in the height of the political season, both parties are armed at computers constantly changing information around the clock, weather it's true or false, or weather to make their party look better or to discredit the other.

Yeah I know that about Wiki, 4rd4 life. I did it on purpose just because I know that when they can't find anything to back up their claims the first thing they'll say is the same thing you just said. "Wikipedia is not reliable". But they won't provide anything better. Becuase they can't. You blew my plan.

Yeah I know that about Wiki, 4rd4 life. I did it on purpose just because I know that when they can't find anything to back up their claims the first thing they'll say is the same thing you just said. "Wikipedia is not reliable". But they won't provide anything better. Becuase they can't. You blew my plan.

Sorry Dude :stats:

Sarah's email account was hacked.

http://gawker.com/5051193/sarah-palins-personal-emails

Seems she not only breaks laws by ordering people to be fired for divorcing family members, and now it comes to light that she is illegally conducting state business through non governmental email accounts. :redcard:

dude you should study up more on those accusations....

i don't want to sway peoples vote(not like most people will listen which is good)

i don't believe Obama is going to win because a lot of the people that he is trying to get to vote for him are either:

A. not registered to vote

B. not going to vote

now the media is going after very little things about Plain when Obama has far worse things on him, soon the Palin craze will die down and we will focus on Obama again....and that will seal it

i much rather see a inexperienced Sarah Palin than an inexperienced Barrack Obama

i guess we will see after the debates

Edited by Ford-150

2 cents worth...limit was suggested at >250k....last i looked the average wage for MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS ( brunt of the taxpayers AND population ) was SUBSTANTIALLY south of that mark.....personally bring on a 15 % tax across the board .....NO kinky writeoffs or loopholes..........15% on total profit........

2 cents worth...limit was suggested at >250k....last i looked the average wage for MIDDLE CLASS AMERICANS ( brunt of the taxpayers AND population ) was SUBSTANTIALLY south of that mark.....personally bring on a 15 % tax across the board .....NO kinky writeoffs or loopholes..........15% on total profit........

Under Barracks plan if you live in certain areas of the country where the state income tax is also high like New York your income would end up being taxed at 66%. The more you make, the more you would be taxed. Barrack would punish you for working hard and making more money, the antithesis of the American dream. More like communism. Sure it's easy when you don't make 250 grand or more a year to sit back and say "Yeah, fuck those guys, make the rich pay!" Ever wonder what happens when the rich get taxed at 2/3rds of their income? They don't have that money to put back into the economy. They don't have the money to hire people to work for them. They don't have the money to buy things. The government has that money. Joe Biden says he's going to give that money to the middle class. Liberals are dumb enough to believe Joe Biden and Barrack Obama when they say that. I'm smart enough to realize there is no way in hell they are going to give that money back in any meanngful manner. Whatever they do give back is going to be some paultry pittance and they'll make out like they just gave you the greatest thing in your life. The rest of it will go right where Barrack and Biden send most of it right now, to their wealthy friends.

If they want to pass a tax break for the middle class, fine pass a tax break for the middle class. God knows we could use it. Your average American already pays roughly 50% of their income in taxes of one form or another. Joe Biden and Barrack Obama say they need more, they don't have enough and Americans should find it their patriotic duty to pay. Yet at the drop of a hat the government can come up with 85 Billion for AIG, 180 Billion for the banking industry, hundreds of billions a year for pork projects of all sort. They don't have enough money? MY ASS! I'm wondering how far that tax break for the middle class will be stretched if Barrack implements his socialized medicine program. Bye bye tax break.

Finally one last thing, if Barrack and Bideawee boy are so interested in making sure the middle class keeps more of their money, why do they think it's up to them to take it from someone else? Why do they think that's ok? How about they just leave us alone? How about they do like you said and just tax everyone at 15% across the board? Why? Because then they won't have as much money to just flat out take from us and give to their rich friends.

Edited by BlackHorse

Under Barracks plan if you live in certain areas of the country where the state income tax is also high like New York your income would end up being taxed at 66%. The more you make, the more you would be taxed. Barrack would punish you for working hard and making more money, the antithesis of the American dream. More like communism. Sure it's easy when you don't make 250 grand or more a year to sit back and say "Yeah, fuck those guys, make the rich pay!" Ever wonder what happens when the rich get taxed at 2/3rds of their income? They don't have that money to put back into the economy. They don't have the money to hire people to work for them. They don't have the money to buy things. The government has that money. Joe Biden says he's going to give that money to the middle class. Liberals are dumb enough to believe Joe Biden and Barrack Obama when they say that. I'm smart enough to realize there is no way in hell they are going to give that money back in any meanngful manner. Whatever they do give back is going to be some paultry pittance and they'll make out like they just gave you the greatest thing in your life. The rest of it will go right where Barrack and Biden send most of it right now, to their wealthy friends.

If they want to pass a tax break for the middle class, fine pass a tax break for the middle class. God knows we could use it. Your average American already pays roughly 50% of their income in taxes of one form or another. Joe Biden and Barrack Obama say they need more, they don't have enough and Americans should find it their patriotic duty to pay. Yet at the drop of a hat the government can come up with 85 Billion for AIG, 180 Billion for the banking industry, hundreds of billions a year for pork projects of all sort. They don't have enough money? MY ASS! I'm wondering how far that tax break for the middle class will be stretched if Barrack implements his socialized medicine program. Bye bye tax break.

Finally one last thing, if Barrack and Bideawee boy are so interested in making sure the middle class keeps more of their money, why do they think it's up to them to take it from someone else? Why do they think that's ok? How about they just leave us alone? How about they do like you said and just tax everyone at 15% across the board? Why? Because then they won't have as much money to just flat out take from us and give to their rich friends.

perhaps i am too simplistic in my outlook, and probably WAY too simplistic in offered band aids....but ok, 250k getting taxed higher and unable to put back...well they seem to have TAKEN it to begin with correct? I have too many pretentious "friends' making money and gloating at the loopholes they utilize to either avoid or get returns....meanwhile 60% of the country is paying 90% of the taxes...clamp down on loopholes...and flat tax individual earnings...then its fair across the board....simple...but thats just me.....as for medical...waht a damn weapon for absolute greed and corruption....90% spent on advetising 5% on research and theres a pill for everything....also...get rid of the high dollar celebrity smoozing campaign trails...television only....enough of this donation and look after me down the road BS....if $ were not donated by BigOil, drug companies ( to name a couple ) it weakens their leverage big time and they cannot bend rules as much....man i sound like a conspiracy theorist ....apologies....politics is EXTREMELY wastful of dollars spent better elsewhere.....hell...how much was raised for Hillarys campaign....send the $ to New Orleans and let her campaign via broadcast..........but back on topic...I beleive middle class America carries an inappropriate amount of the countrys burden....and from what I have read countless times 15% across the board would actually bring more taxpayers dollars to the Govts coffer...the resistance is those whom vote for the policies are basically all > $250k.....and that is a conflict of THEIR interest......remember this is a country that is basically "All About Me" first and foremost........