And the winner will be?

CSMJ

Proof that all the spending on Abstinence programs that Bush didn't want to stop is going in one ear of the teens and out the other. Maybe that money should have gone to funding more safe sex and birth contol programs!! Plus they're saying the daughter and her boyfriend will marry. That's good. Forced marriage because of a pregnancy. Why mess the situation up anymore? Maybe Palin should make sure the teens can even function as parents and a couple before she makes them do a politically correct move. Wish them all the best in their newly arranged marriage. I bet the Conservative Christian Movement is smacking their foreheads wondering WTF? :doh:

Or perhaps it shouldn't of been spent at all. I believe that is a parents job. It would be a start in the right direction to putting more money into families pockets and once we cut enough maybe the children could have parents around more because they would not have to work all the time just to try and make ends meet.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or perhaps it shouldn't of been spent at all. I believe that is a parents job. It would be a start in the right direction to putting more money into families pockets and once we cut enough maybe the children could have parents around more because they would not have to work all the time just to try and make ends meet.

Well, we can see how well that has worked out for the Palins, one being able to stay home and raise chilren. Now she wants to be VP with a newborn who will need special attention because of Down's Syndrome, and vowing to help her daughter raise the grandchild. How is she going to be able to give her children the attention they deserve while she's serving America, and if she ever had to step into the Presidential seat? She's not impressing me with her motherly intuitions and skills. Those kids are going to be without Mommy for awhile. Maybe someone should send Todd a DVD copy of "Mr. Mom."

Well, we can see how well that has worked out for the Palins, one being able to stay home and raise chilren. Now she wants to be VP with a newborn who will need special attention because of Down's Syndrome, and vowing to help her daughter raise the grandchild. How is she going to be able to give her children the attention they deserve while she's serving America, and if she ever had to step into the Presidential seat? She's not impressing me with her motherly intuitions and skills. Those kids are going to be without Mommy for awhile. Maybe someone should send Todd a DVD copy of "Mr. Mom."
I'am sure that they will be just fine remember {dems} say it is up to an individual how they marry woman to woman or man to man and they let them adopt children without

any worries woman without a father figure and men without a mother figure . If they see there mother on a limited basis and todd becomes mr mom at least there mom is but a phone

call away. If you are a dem you should'nt attack allternative life styles is'nt that part of your platform.

I'am sure that they will be just fine remember {dems} say it is up to an individual how they marry woman to woman or man to man and they let them adopt children without

any worries woman without a father figure and men without a mother figure . If they see there mother on a limited basis and todd becomes mr mom at least there mom is but a phone

call away. If you are a dem you should'nt attack allternative life styles is'nt that part of your platform.

If McCain/Palin win, just put an axle on the White House and start charging lot rent. Pretty soon you'll be watching Cops-DC and they'll be responding to domestic violence calls at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

If she was a Democrat we'd never have heard about it... she'd would have had an abortion.

Just because some not all Democrat's are pro choice does not mean they all get abortions, and don't kid your self that Republican's don't get abortions, my wife has two female cousin's that vote Republican at all elections since the age of 18 because of there financial status, and are now pro life hypocrites in their teen years between the 2 they have had 5 abortions and were known as the party girl's but you chose to live in some fantasy world and and think republicans do no evil, you need to wake up and look at the evil at the base of the republican party I have never seen so many people condemn other's because they don't follow the same beliefs and were supposed to be one nation under God. I'm not a strong religious guy but I do have morals I have a side business doing mechanic work and make good money at it and I do a lot of pro-bono work because thats what a good Christian will do not condemn people.

Proof that all the spending on Abstinence programs that Bush didn't want to stop is going in one ear of the teens and out the other. Maybe that money should have gone to funding more safe sex and birth contol programs!! Plus they're saying the daughter and her boyfriend will marry. That's good. Forced marriage because of a pregnancy. Why mess the situation up anymore? Maybe Palin should make sure the teens can even function as parents and a couple before she makes them do a politically correct move. Wish them all the best in their newly arranged marriage. I bet the Conservative Christian Movement is smacking their foreheads wondering WTF? :doh:

You are so right I don't think they should marry either I think she should have the baby get child support welfare food stamps focas hope cheese and peanut butter then apply for

school that is free to people in her situation not to mention some low income housing that she will qualify for I mean what the hell is she thinking.

You are so right I don't think they should marry either I think she should have the baby get child support welfare food stamps focas hope cheese and peanut butter then apply for

school that is free to people in her situation not to mention some low income housing that she will qualify for I mean what the hell is she thinking.

:headscratch: Just asking but is that sarcasm just a little confused sorry :shrug:

:headscratch: Just asking but is that sarcasm just a little confused sorry :shrug:

I agree i have been confused over these kinds of things for years but the {dems} call these things entitlements I'am not sure where the money comes from but i think its tax

money what do you think??? p/s I was responding to what fordworker/driver was saying that they should not get married what a mistake it would be and i guess from a {dems } point of veiw they are

right i guess.

Edited by dukeofearl

I agree i have been confused over these kinds of things for years but the {dems} call these things entitlements I'am not sure where the money comes from but i think its tax

money what do you think??? p/s I was responding to what fordworker/driver was saying that they should not get married what a mistake it would be and i guess from a {dems } point of veiw they are

right i guess.

I don't see a problem with them getting married if they love one another but if their just getting married because of the pregnancy their doing it for the wrong reason thats one of the problems with this country now and it's high divorce rate, but it could work for them if he comes from a family with strong family values, we know her folks have been together for 20 years, family unity goes along way and in most cases passed along to their kids.

I agree, I had a guy at work the other day ask me why I would vote for Obama I told him why and all he could say is how in the hell could a White Guy vote for a Muslim N-----? I told him he was just ignorant.

Possibly brain-damaged too. Huffing solvents will do that.

There isn't that much "old money" around.

You really are ignorant.

And how do you explain the Chinese trade agreement? That was all Clintons baby,

Blame Nixon because he went to China. If the Republic party had never started talking to the Chinese, you wouldn't have developed this problem.

If she was a Democrat we'd never have heard about it... she'd would have had an abortion.

And you know this how?

Just because some not all Democrat's are pro choice does not mean they all get abortions, and don't kid your self that Republican's don't get abortions,

Of course not, but I'll bet that the % of Americans that support late term abortions is in the low single digits and if his vote in the Illinois State senate is any indication Obama may be the only one in America that thinks you should refuse medical help to a baby who survives a botched abortion.

I wonder if any of you Reps picked up on Ms Palin's slip of the tongue:

"Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents," Sarah and Todd Palin said in the brief statement.

It's a great day when The Palins and McCains both agree that women do have the right to choose (for the slower minds: decision = choice). Here's the McCain camp:

"Senior McCain campaign officials said McCain knew of the daughter's pregnancy when he selected Palin last week as his vice presidential running mate, deciding that it did not disqualify the 44-year-old governor in any way."

After more than a decade and a half of steadily dropping teen pregnancies, the trend has suddenly reversed and I heard on the news this AM that 3 out of 10 teen girls become pregnant before reaching 20. So which was it? Did Mr/Mrs Palin NOT explain the need for contraception (if you are going to have sex with your BF), did not get the abstinence point across, -- or was it some kind of revolt from the authority of the parents? Ignorance or rebellion? Or whatever. . . but at least the mother acknowledged the right to have "a choice" (make the right decision in this case - to use her words).

Obama don't nead to spread rumers and condeming republicans he as got people like you to do it for him.

Grow up, with all the talk about pregnancies and abortions, just seeing your grammar and your hatred they should put a poster of you up as the perfect reason for birth control. I hate too lower my standards to make a point.

And it should be, Obama does not need too

need not nead

rumors not rumers

condemning not condeming

Thankfully most of the other words were small.

Check this out,,,

http://www.redstate.com/diaries/redstate/2...vs-barack-obam/

Speaking ability:

Palin,

Beautifully executed initial stump speech in Dayton, OH hockey arena without a teleprompter.

Obama

An enter...wait--did you say without a teleprompter??

Union affiliation:

Palin,

Union member, married to Union member.

Obama,

Endorsed by a union

Grow up, with all the talk about pregnancies and abortions, just seeing your grammar and your hatred they should put a poster of you up as the perfect reason for birth control. I hate too lower my standards to make a point.

need not nead

rumors not rumers

condemning not condeming

It should be "to" not "too". Maybe you need to check your grammar.

need not nead

rumors not rumers

condemning not condeming

Sorry about that 4rd4life. Man you get touchy. And talking about hatred. You hate republicans, the rich,christians. And to say that I am the perfect reason for birth control. Don't you see the hatred in your self. And to lower your standerds you sound like your the high and mighty. The way you describe republicans you sure sound like one. And all the responses you write in detail is that normal? Either run for office or get a hobby. You don't have to respond I would hate for the high and mighty grown up lib or dem to lower his standards. Get my point.

Sorry about that 4rd4life. Man you get touchy. And talking about hatred. You hate republicans, the rich,christians. And to say that I am the perfect reason for birth control. Don't you see the hatred in your self. And to lower your standerds you sound like your the high and mighty. The way you describe republicans you sure sound like one. And all the responses you write in detail is that normal? Either run for office or get a hobby. You don't have to respond I would hate for the high and mighty grown up lib or dem to lower his standards. Get my point.

This is exactly my point, you are always the first to attack and I'm supposed to crawl under a rock and not reply, and when have I spread hatred? I have never said I hate Republicans, hell your always attacking me and I don't even hate you, actually I enjoy debating you, I have a side business doing mechanic work and I have a computer in my shop, so when I take a little break I get on here I don't mean to be long winded and go into detail but thats what a good mechanic does, so my brother have a good night.

This is exactly my point, you are always the first to attack and I'm supposed to crawl under a rock and not reply, and when have I spread hatred? I have never said I hate Republicans, hell your always attacking me and I don't even hate you, actually I enjoy debating you, I have a side business doing mechanic work and I have a computer in my shop, so when I take a little break I get on here I don't mean to be long winded and go into detail but thats what a good mechanic does, so my brother have a good night.

4rd4life. Don't take nothing I say personal. I was just trying to get your ol mojo going. I like reading your responses so keep it up. Sorry I didn't respond back last night. I was watching the repulican national convention on fox. So my democratic friend no hard feelings. P.S. I will try to use spell check more offten or is it often?