And the winner will be?

CSMJ

Whose it gonna be?????

Obama/Biden

McCain/ Sarah Palin

McCain will get the independant and female vote with Palin, it's gonna be a Reaganlike win for McCain!

McCain/Romney will be a closer race but same result in the end.

I'd prefer a 3rd party but we all know that aint gonna happen!!!!

Edited by CSMJ

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like it's gonna be Sarah Palin. It would be a smart move to get those Hillary voters. I was floored today to hear it was not Romney.

Whose it gonna be?????

Obama/Biden

McCain/ Sarah Palin

McCain will get the independant and female vote with Palin, it's gonna be a Reaganlike win for McCain!

Looks like it's gonna be Sarah Palin. It would be a smart move to get those Hillary voters. I was floored today to hear it was not Romney.

McCain needs Ohio and the southern vote, she does it she is very hot (pretty) and that will get the so called good ole boy vote and she is prolife and pro NRA and she is very conservative. She wants to drill in alaska also, which will create some 750K jobs in the economy with building the pipe lines and all of the Teamster jobs that it will create. Even Hoffa admits this.

It's over McCain will win in a Reagan landslide!!

Fact is Romney would of had trouble with the religious right because he's a mormon, not fair to Romney but true. And Romney would upstage McCain much like Hillary would of upstaged Obama.

McCain needs Ohio and the southern vote, she does it she is very hot (pretty) and that will get the so called good ole boy vote and she is prolife and pro NRA and she is very conservative. She wants to drill in alaska also, which will create some 750K jobs in the economy with building the pipe lines and all of the Teamster jobs that it will create. Even Hoffa admits this.

Fact is Romney would of had trouble with the religious right because he's a mormon, not fair to Romney but true. And Romney would upstage McCain much like Hillary would of upstaged Obama.

Republican autoworkers... Are you serious?

This scares me that i'm agreeing with you on something. :hysterical: (just don't tell anyone) :shades:

My first choice for McCain was Bobby Jindal,but he is concentrated on getting Louisiana back on its feet.

There's alot of new technology coming online in Alaska that didn't exist a decade ago,that will help drill for natural gas and oil in a enviromentally safe way.

McCain/Palin '08

McCain just lost. He brings somebody on board that makes his arguments against Obama's lack of experience look hypocritical. With McCain's age, people will look at a governor with 2 years experience as not capable of taking over for him when/if he dies in office.

Also, she comes on board in the middle of her own scandal.

http://www.onevotematters.com/palin-faces-scandal/

Nice job, John. You just gave the White House to Obama. :happy feet:

No more bush! :party2:

I am. Fuck the Demonrats.

The republicans have destroyed this country over the last 8 years. In the past I did not adhere to either party as I voted for who I thought would do the best job. I am proud to say that I did not vote for Bush either time. I know an asshole when I see one and all I see coming down the pike is one more. If I live to be 100 yrs. old, I will never vote for another greedy out of touch republican. If you think the republican party gives a damn about people like you and me, you are sorely mistaken. Hillary was my choice but it did not go that way. That's politics.

Whose it gonna be?????

Obama/Biden

McCain/ Sarah Palin

The only way I will vote for McCain is if Sarah Palin poses in Playboy!!!!!She is one hot bitch.

Sarah Palin's politics are the exact opposite of Hillary's. So... does she get those votes SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE OWNS A VAGINA! Obviously, you own a computer,so why not do a little research before you post

McCain just lost. He brings somebody on board that makes his arguments against Obama's lack of experience look hypocritical. With McCain's age, people will look at a governor with 2 years experience as not capable of taking over for him when/if he dies in office.

Well said, that dottering old man just handed it over. Sure she's a MILF, but she'd be a heartbeat away from being president. This is a glaring testament to his lack of good judgement

McCain has only picked her for their own personal gains as well as hers, her Husband works for BP that would be another tie to oil in the White House, and even tough she is pro life the Christian Conservatives wont vote for her because she is for gay rights and they can't count on the Hillary vote's because of her pro-life stance

OBAMA/BIDEN 08'

Edited by 4rd4life

Excellent post, all McCain lack of experiences talk about Abama just went out the window.

The republicans have destroyed this country over the last 8 years. In the past I did not adhere to either party as I voted for who I thought would do the best job. I am proud to say that I did not vote for Bush either time. I know an asshole when I see one and all I see coming down the pike is one more. If I live to be 100 yrs. old, I will never vote for another greedy out of touch republican. If you think the republican party gives a damn about people like you and me, you are sorely mistaken. Hillary was my choice but it did not go that way. That's politics.

Yeah the democrats are really looking out for people like us. Take our hard earned money and give it to people who don't want to work. They are all about entitlements. You and I are alot closer to being considered "rich"(according to the demonrats) than we are to being welfare scumbags.

I hope you end up jobless you idiot!!

On the other hand....maybe you make over 250k per year!! I guess that would make you a republican.....in that case stay off of the blue collar thread you salaried fk!

I'm hourly jackass. I just have a brain. The republican party didn't sell us out, you're fucking buddy Clintler signed NAFTA and started all this shit rolling. Vote Democrat because the UAW tells you to. Fucking sheep. Just like they backed Bubba who fucking cornholed them.

Edited by condor

I am. Fuck the Demonrats.

I am also a republician. The UAW is wrong in supporting Obama, and giving Obama our hard earned money. The UAW better wake up, and realize that as a union, we are a segment of society. About half of us are republician, and we are tired of the UAW trying to make us drink the obama koolaid. I am a proud republician!

I am also a republician. The UAW is wrong in supporting Obama, and giving Obama our hard earned money. The UAW better wake up, and realize that as a union, we are a segment of society. About half of us are republician, and we are tired of the UAW trying to make us drink the obama koolaid. I am a proud republician!

amen Brother.

I'm hourly jackass. I just have a brain. The replican party didn't sell us out, you're fucking buddy Clintler signed NAFTA and started all this shit rolling. Vote Democrat because the UAW tells you to. Fucking sheep. Just like they backed Bubba who fucking cornholed them.

Do you even know why Clinton fast tracked NAFTA.

NAFTA was going to be passed whether we wanted it or not, did or have you ever read the original draft of NAFTA from when Bush Sr. was in office, you better be glad that at that time we had a Democratic controlled congress to delay it because what we ended up with was far better than what we would have if Bush could have got it passed, when Clinton took office he knew that he possibly only had 2 years to pass something before midterm elections that was livable knowing that people working in the manufacturing sector did not want it.

And by the way I don't Vote Democrat because the UAW tells me to, I review both and vote my interests that being the welfare of my family because the local church or the NRA is not going to pay my bills and since I make less than $250K a year way less a tax increase will not effect me and I don't hear McCain offering to help the automotive industry with increasing fuel mileage and offer tax cuts to those that stay here in the U.S., but he did say he would reward them who knows what that means.

Sarah Palin's politics are the exact opposite of Hillary's. So... does she get those votes SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE OWNS A VAGINA! Obviously, you own a computer,so why not do a little research before you post

I'm sorry if you don't understand. A lot of Hillary voters now want to vote for McCain. This would solidify their votes.

Other than that I like the speech she gave today. Looks like she will one tough cookie!

I'm hourly jackass. I just have a brain. The republican party didn't sell us out, you're fucking buddy Clintler signed NAFTA and started all this shit rolling. Vote Democrat because the UAW tells you to. Fucking sheep. Just like they backed Bubba who fucking cornholed them.

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry if you don't understand. A lot of Hillary voters now want to vote for McCain. This would solidify their votes.

Other than that I like the speech she gave today. Looks like she will one tough cookie!

We'll see how tough this one and a half year secluded state Governor will do when it comes to the VP debate.

McCain has only picked her for their own personal gains as well as hers, her Husband works for BP that would be another tie to oil in the White House, and even tough she is pro life the Christian Conservatives wont vote for her because she is for gay rights and they can't count on the Hillary vote's because of her pro-life stance

OBAMA/BIDEN 08'

http://www.ontheissues.org/Governor/Sarah_...ivil_Rights.htm

After watching Obama and Biden speak at the DNC, they are going to eat these two alive during the debates. Regardless of what you think of their politics, they are damn good and public speaking and answering tought questions.

This is to any woman out their who supported Clinton, but not Obama; This is nothing but political pandering to the female independents. Please don't vote against Obama out of bitterness, or vote for McCain because he chose a woman. If you think McCain is the right choice, then vote for him. Personally, I think this is a huge step backwards for women in politics, especially if Obama loses.

That said, McCain is a dinosaur. Is Obama the right choice? IMO, yes, but only time will tell. The difference between the two is definately experience. There is nothing in McCain's history that suggests he will make a good president, why would he change now at 72? In Obama's short political history, he has shown promise, willingness to stand up to the establishment instead of going with the flow, ala McCain.

Obama literally worked his way from the bottom up. McCain is the son and grandson of Naval Admirals who got him into Annapolis. Obama took loans, scholarships and grants, like we have to. McCain graduated 5 from the bottom at annapolis. Obama was the President of the Harvard Law Review. McCain's highest rank in the Navy: Captain, O-3. Not a stellar career. Obama has succeeded at everything he's done.

Obama has experience in many fields. McCain is a career politician who married for money after a failed military career. To me the choice is simple.