Three month old order sitting in USOB

fmorriso

Oh my little buddy was kind enough to send me this tonight:

If you haven't figured it out already, I don't grant others such as yourself the power to determine what I do or don't post on these forums. Cast aspersions about me all you wish. It has no effect.

Now if you wish to discuss Ford vehicles, their acquisition, operation, quirks, nuances, likes, dislikes and the dealers that sell them, I'll be glad to oblige you and anyone else who is similarly inclined.

So listen here fmorriso let me just make sure we are clear...you don't like me complaining about your posts and I don't like your constant bitching, moaning and acting like a spoiled little brat. You sir, are a nightmare of a customer and an overall pest.

I cannot wait for you to receive your vehicle so we may have slight chance of being spared your constant posts of 'where is my vehicle', 'look what my dealer is doing to me', 'why is ford afraid to open up their ordering/tracking process', 'why do I like to wear women's underwear' or whatever else is going on inside your twisted (and in need of help) little mind.

Believe me WE ARE ALL aware that you do not care what others think. If you did then you would have taken a breath and read what you have posted and what others have posted back and changed your tactics. No sir, as you are so fond of using the smiley of the head being smashed, I am quite certain that no one has ever been able to convince you that you are wrong. In fact, you probably think you have never been wrong.

Be sure tell us all when you are ready to "discuss Ford vehicles, their acquisition, operation, quirks, nuances, likes, dislikes and the dealers that sell them" without your conspiracy theories and innuendos. When you are ready to discuss real facts and observations without threatening lawsuits then I am sure other posters will be glad to oblige YOU. Until that time (as I am sure you will) contine posting your pathetic confused opinions and I (and maybe others) will be glad to continue to laugh my a$$ off at your little issues. Cheers pal. Oh...and don't be shocked if your dealer knows all too well about your posts on this board. There are A LOT of Ford employees on here that may not care much for your posts.

Yeah, I got the same PM. Spammed us! :hysterical:

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the dealer now knows about this post

Don't shit where you eat, buddy.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't shit where you eat, buddy.

Here's my final post (<<insert mp3 sound of wild cheering by my many detractors here>>) for this thread:

•  

• The vehicle arrived at the dealer the evening of October 20.

• I picked up the vehicle tonight, October 21, exactly six months to the day from when I ordered it.

• The dealer completely caved on the price. :hyper: He admitted they were going to file the price protection claim and pocket the difference until they received a phone call from the Virginia Attorney General's office suggesting that might not be in the best interest of the dealer. Special thanks to AG Robert F. McDonnell (actually, it was probably one of his assistants that provided the necessary "persuasion").

• The dealer offered (but I declined) employee pricing on the extended warranty, worth about $700.

• The finance guy beat my credit union by a couple tenths of a percent on financing, which saved about $100 in interest over the life of the loan.

• Unfortunately for one of my more vocal detractors, the vehicle failed to catch on fire on the drive home as he had hoped and therefore, nobody died. :finger:

I hope this one victory will provide others with the courage to show a little backbone in the face of adversity, even when many tell you it's impossible to win, or you should back off and take your (financial) beating rather than fight back, or that you are just plain crazy for even trying.

Don't give others the power to control what you say, think or do. Never give up. Never surrender.

Happy motoring.