Custom Search

2019 Lincoln Aviator Introduced Here !

Welcome to Blue Oval Forums

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums.  You must first register to create topics and post replies. Registration is a quick and easy process and only takes a minute.  Be apart of Blue Oval Forums by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images
  • Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Click here to create an account now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Obama

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1512 replies to this topic

#1501 OFFLINE   suv_guy_19

suv_guy_19

A Mari usque ad Mare

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,521 posts
  • Joined 24-October 06
  • Region:Canada Prairie Provinces
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Ford Mustang V6

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:16 PM

I have talked to a few...I don't know all that many. I do read and listen to things though.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#1502 OFFLINE   napfirst

napfirst

Blue Oval Enthusiast

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Joined 15-April 06
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:Super Duty

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:23 PM

I have talked to a few...I don't know all that many. I do read and listen to things though.

That's strange...what makes your sources creditable?....and in an earlier post you spoke as if you understood how black people feel....and now you say that you have spoken to a few....so you have little or no first hand knowledge that what you read and listen to is in fact the truth...is that a fair statement?

"Few things blind human beings to the actual consequences of what they are doing like a heady feeling of self-righteousness during a crusade to smite the wicked and rescue the downtrodden"
Thomas Sowell

"Rac-ist....A conservative winning an argument with a liberal"

Thomas Sowell

#1503 OFFLINE   suv_guy_19

suv_guy_19

A Mari usque ad Mare

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 11,521 posts
  • Joined 24-October 06
  • Region:Canada Prairie Provinces
  • Current Vehicle:2015 Ford Mustang V6

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:28 PM

I consider you to be far more credible. :hysterical:

#1504 OFFLINE   macattak1

macattak1

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,308 posts
  • Joined 02-June 05

Posted 11 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

Please cite sources. Of course, you're aware that Obama's kin were on the wrong side of the continent. The slave trade to the US was primarily from West Africa.

Knowledge and Comprehension

Those were primarily for trade to the West. Arabs came into Africa and created hostile environments between tribes or what not and then bought the slaves that resulted from it.

Zanzibar slave trade

Do a search on Muslim Slave Trade, Arab Slave Trade, Eastern Slave Trade.

Peace and Blessings
"An object at rest can not be stopped" Mad Bomber what bombs at Midnight
2004 F250 6.0 CC SB Auto
2005 Sunnybrook Solanta 2009
Posted Image

#1505 OFFLINE   fordxer

fordxer

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 23-September 06

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:17 AM

Does calling them the Liberal media make it easier to totally dismiss things, even when they're the truth?

YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. STOP USING THE TAX PAYERS MONEY TO "EDUCATE" YOURSELF AND START WORKING TO MAKE A LIVING. WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU WILL FINALLY LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WORLD AS WE GROWN-UPS SEE IT. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW TRUTH ABOUT ABOUT THE ANNOINTED ONES PLAN. AFTER YOU HEAR THIS, IT WON'T MATTER IF HE IS BLACK, MUSLIM, POLISH, SCANDANAVIAN, RUSSIAN, CHINESE,ETC.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. --Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the Government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. --Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. --Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. --Thomas Jefferson

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

#1506 OFFLINE   NickF1011

NickF1011

Moderator Shmoderator

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,712 posts
  • Joined 13-September 04
  • Current Vehicle:2011 Edge Sport, 1997 Mustang Cobra

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:19 AM

YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS. STOP USING THE TAX PAYERS MONEY TO "EDUCATE" YOURSELF AND START WORKING TO MAKE A LIVING. WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU WILL FINALLY LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WORLD AS WE GROWN-UPS SEE IT. AND IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW TRUTH ABOUT ABOUT THE ANNOINTED ONES PLAN. AFTER YOU HEAR THIS, IT WON'T MATTER IF HE IS BLACK, MUSLIM, POLISH, SCANDANAVIAN, RUSSIAN, CHINESE,ETC.

You used "truth" and a Glenn Beck link in the same sentence? :hysterical:
Current Rides:
2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD
1997 Ford SVT Mustang Cobra

Previous Rides:
2004 Mazda 6s
1995 Saturn SL2
1994 Ford Explorer XLT 4x2
1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4
1993 Ford Taurus LX
1987 Ford Taurus GL

Moderator at TeamMustang.net

#1507 OFFLINE   macattak1

macattak1

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,308 posts
  • Joined 02-June 05

Posted 12 August 2009 - 10:26 AM

I saw someone use audiophile and mp3 in the same sentence the other day.

But really, GB yells and shouts, but I have never heard him sell or support lies.
I have also only watched him like 5 times.

Peace and Blessings
2004 F250 6.0 CC SB Auto
Posted Image

#1508 OFFLINE   fordxer

fordxer

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 23-September 06

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:42 PM

I haven't seen nor heard too many that are as closet to the truth as he is. If there are, please correct me.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Matthew 7:13-14 Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. --Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the Government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. --Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. --Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. --Thomas Jefferson

A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money. -- G. Gordon Liddy

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

#1509 OFFLINE   NickF1011

NickF1011

Moderator Shmoderator

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,712 posts
  • Joined 13-September 04

Posted 12 August 2009 - 12:44 PM

I haven't seen nor heard too many that are as closet to the truth as he is. If there are, please correct me.

I wouldn't say there is a whole lot of "truthiness" to be found from any news commentators these days, unfortunately. They all have their agendas...
Current Rides:
2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Previous Rides:
2004 Mazda 6s
1995 Saturn SL2
1993 Ford Taurus LX
1987 Ford Taurus GL

#1510 OFFLINE   fordxer

fordxer

New BON Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • Pip
  • 134 posts
  • Joined 23-September 06

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:06 PM

I wouldn't say there is a whole lot of "truthiness" to be found from any news commentators these days, unfortunately. They all have their agendas...

What is Beck's? He is not a member of either of the 2 major parties. The only one I can think of that might be more truthful is Chuck Baldwin.

#1511 OFFLINE   mikem12

mikem12

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Joined 09-September 05

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:04 PM

Really? Dead is dead. Those slave ships were a really comfortable way to travel.

Spent 4 years working on a Reserve; some are still suffering, some aren't.

It's like this, moron, you want to make a logical argument, leave the epithets out of it, you micro-cephallic son of a syphlitic Tunisian whore.

let me use the plain language even you can understand without looking for a dictionary.

FUCK YOU

#1512 OFFLINE   macattak1

macattak1

Blue Oval Member

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPip
  • 2,308 posts
  • Joined 02-June 05

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

Oh, no. Not the F-Bomb please.
Who knows what will come next.

Then people will report this to Obama' snitch crew and they will use their Census GPS markers to arrest all us Oz unbelievers.

"Oz Never Did Give Nothing to the Tin Man. . . that he didn't, didn't already have."

Peace and Blessings
2004 F250 6.0 CC SB Auto
Posted Image

#1513 OFFLINE   NickF1011

NickF1011

Moderator Shmoderator

• Blue Oval Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,712 posts
  • Joined 13-September 04

Posted 12 August 2009 - 02:13 PM

And with that lovely previous post, my friends, this epic fail of a thread now comes to an end. Can't say it was fun or educational, but it was what it was. Time to move on to something else, folks.
Current Rides:
2011 Ford Edge Sport AWD

Previous Rides:
2004 Mazda 6s
1995 Saturn SL2
1993 Ford Taurus LX
1987 Ford Taurus GL

Custom Search