what would you do to GOD?

GBI

Well, it is time to vent again………………… this goes out to the Salaried personnel, not all of them. But I am sure you know who you are. How do you look yourself in the mirror at night and in the morning? Just say God got a job as a Tech, driver, inspector, floor something or another in the plant. Would you try to lie to him as you do us? Would you try to bully him as you try to do us? Would you try to invoke tension in his work day as you try to do to us? In these uncertain times instead of coming together as a unit, you have chosen to divide. So I guess we know whose future you have in mind. By the way in case you didn’t know, we are all God’s children, and what you do to us you have also done unto him. None of us on the floor are saints and we don’t pretend to be. We have a percentage that just plain do want to work, and that is a fact. But as far as enacting your childish games against all of us on the floor must come to and end. I do really hope and pray that you can open your eyes and minds, to see that you are dealing with ADULTS!

Not children. http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/style...efault/blah.gif

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/style...efault/blah.gif

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All religions have one common thread.

Believing in an invisible entity that is all knowing, all powerful, but needs your money and unquestionable loyalty to the point of being banished to a fiery pit for not following it?

No thanks. I don't believe in fairy tales.

I'm approaching this from a Secular Humanist point of view:

People should be good to one another because it is the right thing to do. "Should" of course being the weak link in this chain of humanity. We wouldn't want to "Should" all over ourselves. :fan:

Good point, bod. What we humans call morality doesn't come from an invisible man in the sky. WE decide what's moral and what ain't. Morality is tested by consequences.

Good point, bod. What we humans call morality doesn't come from an invisible man in the sky. WE decide what's moral and what ain't. Morality is tested by consequences.

"if consequences dictate our course of action,it doesnt matter whats right,its only wrong if you get caught.if consequences dictate our course of action,i should play god and just shoot you myself"

-tool

whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong,god or no god,consequences or not.

"if consequences dictate our course of action,it doesnt matter whats right,its only wrong if you get caught.if consequences dictate our course of action,i should play god and just shoot you myself"

-tool

whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong,god or no god,consequences or not.

Typical oversimplification.

Here's a test case for you: suppose your neighbor, a woman, knocks on your door. As you open it, you see she's hurt; looks like she's been in a fight. She says something like: "Larry (her husband or boyfriend)

tried to beat me up, and he's after me. Please help me!" So, you let her in, and call the police. Before the cops arrive, tho---"Larry" knocks on your door. You open it, and he says, "I'm looking for Jane/Linda/Beyonce,

have you seen her?"

What do you tell Larry? Explain.

Here's a test case for you: suppose your neighbor, a woman, knocks on your door. As you open it, you see she's hurt; looks like she's been in a fight. She says something like: "Larry (her husband or boyfriend)

tried to beat me up, and he's after me. Please help me!" So, you let her in, and call the police. Before the cops arrive, tho---"Larry" knocks on your door. You open it, and he says, "I'm looking for Jane/Linda/Beyonce,

have you seen her?"

I tell him that his situation has nothing to do with evolution!

have you seen her?"

I shoot Larry in the face,wipe my prints off the gun. Put the gun in larrys dead hands and bang his old lady..then call the cops and say Larry caught us cheating and blew his face off on my porch..collect larrys life insurance. :hysterical: