Ordering F450 Time Expectation

drtkrw

I am ordering an 08 F450. What is a realistic time expectation that I will receive the truck?

Are there any other options that I should be asking about that are not in the brochure because they are new (for example the possibility of a spray in bed liner).

Thanks.

I am ordering an 08 F450. What is a realistic time expectation that I will receive the truck?

Are there any other options that I should be asking about that are not in the brochure because they are new (for example the possibility of a spray in bed liner).

Thanks.

Mine comes in next week, better figure 8 weeks to be sure.

• 3 weeks later...
8 weeks is about right. I understand the spray-in bedliner won't be offered for a few more months. They're setting up things at KTP but aren't ready yet. I got that info from a gal in the paint shop. You can't order the spray-in bedliner yet.

I know Nissan had plenty of problems with their spray-on. Ford's warranty will probably only be three years/36K miles, which is not as good as the lifetime warranty with some aftermarket bedliners.