Mullaly: Gas Tax Worth Exploring

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many people in this world that just can't accept the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald really did shoot JFK on his own and that George Bush didn't have anything to do with 9-11, it was an attack by 19 terrorists. They can't accept so simple an explanation, there has to be some conspiracy,

In the case of 9-11, there is a conspiracy of some kind, because it wasn't a Boeing 757 that struck the Pentagon. I don't know what it was, and the US government has siexed all surveillance video so we can't find out. So the US government says one thing, the crash photos on CNN and elsewhere say another. This means conspiracy, somewhere.

You're right about Bush, though — he's not that bright. But that still doesn't mean that a conspiracy doesn't exist.

While paranoia can result in ever more complex conspiracy theories, it should be remembered that the covert world can have its surprises. Those with a procrustean approach for clinging to the simplest explanation would do well to remember that life is messy and complicated.

Here's an example from real life:

In the 40's, in Europe, the Soviets ran a chain of espionage cells in Germany, the occupied countries and Switzerland, that were given the soubriquet the "Red Orchestra" by the Abwehr's radio-intercept department who heard the Morse transmitters "tuning up" every evening. Through a couple of coding mistakes by Moscow Center, the SD (Sicherheitsdienst) were able to arrest the Berlin cell of the Orchestra, led by Arvid and Mildred Harnack (she was the only American woman to be guillotined by the Nazis). In the captured documents, the SD became aware that the "head office" of the Orchestra was in Paris, so the hunt was on.

So, the Gestapo took over half a floor of a Paris office building, across the hall from an outfit called SIMEXCO, which imported and exported rain-wear. Every morning for almost a year, senior German Gestapo officers would bid "Guten Tag" to the SIMEXCO execs as they went to work.

One Monday morning, the Germans arrived to find that, over the weekend, SIMEXCO had vanished. The next day, they discovered that SIMEXCO had been the controlling cell for the Red Orchestra.

In the case of 9-11, there is a conspiracy of some kind, because it wasn't a Boeing 757 that struck the Pentagon. I don't know what it was, and the US government has siexed all surveillance video so we can't find out. So the US government says one thing, the crash photos on CNN and elsewhere say another. This means conspiracy, somewhere.

You're right about Bush, though — he's not that bright. But that still doesn't mean that a conspiracy doesn't exist.

While paranoia can result in ever more complex conspiracy theories, it should be remembered that the covert world can have its surprises. Those with a procrustean approach for clinging to the simplest explanation would do well to remember that life is messy and complicated.

In the 40's, in Europe, the Soviets ran a chain of espionage cells in Germany, the occupied countries and Switzerland, that were given the soubriquet the "Red Orchestra" by the Abwehr's radio-intercept department who heard the Morse transmitters "tuning up" every evening. Through a couple of coding mistakes by Moscow Center, the SD (Sicherheitsdienst) were able to arrest the Berlin cell of the Orchestra, led by Arvid and Mildred Harnack (she was the only American woman to be guillotined by the Nazis). In the captured documents, the SD became aware that the "head office" of the Orchestra was in Paris, so the hunt was on.

So, the Gestapo took over half a floor of a Paris office building, across the hall from an outfit called SIMEXCO, which imported and exported rain-wear. Every morning for almost a year, senior German Gestapo officers would bid "Guten Tag" to the SIMEXCO execs as they went to work.

One Monday morning, the Germans arrived to find that, over the weekend, SIMEXCO had vanished. The next day, they discovered that SIMEXCO had been the controlling cell for the Red Orchestra.

There is no conspiracy. It would be near impossible to hide a conspiracy from media scrutiny. Being a Canadian you should know that the governement is constantly under the microscope. There is no onspiracy adn there is no reason for the US Government to lie about the type of plane that hit or anything else.

Edited by suv_guy_19

Edstock? Jesus you really are out there son. Look, hundreds of live witnesses, on the day of the attack, on CNN and Foxnews live, reporting that they observed the jetliner low and fast over the highway adjacent to the Pentagon and they watched it slam into the building. The beacon on the plane was tracked on ATC radar all the way into the building. The damn thing took out a series of light posts along the highway as it squared up on the building because it was so low the wings hit them. A missile could not do that. The only surveillance video of the impact is on a low res, low speed rate camera that simply was not fast enough to catch a shot of a jet going 600 mph in the last nano-second that it would have been in view before it hit the building. YOU MORON!!!

In order for them to pull this so called conspiracy off, you have to achieve the following.

1. Make an entire commercial jetliner disappear from the sky along with the passengers and crew, whom you obviously have to kill to keep quite.

2. You have to have instant witnesses in place ready to talk to the media about observing the jet hit the building.

3. The media has to be in on it.

4. You have to scatter aircraft debris all over the crash site in order for the media to get footage of pieces of the jet being handled by pentagon workers.

5. Something in the sky has to replace the beacon on the plane that was tracked on radar.

6. FAA radars would have a very difficult time tracking a cruise missile, it is far too fast and they fly knap of the earth.

Finally, use your brain son. If the attack at the pentagon was a conspiracy, then by logical deduction the attack at WTC had to be a conspiracy as well. I'm not even going to get started about all the obvious reasons that was not the case. There is no way they could keep a conspiracy that massive, that involved, with so many players needed to pull it off, quiet. Someone would long ago have blown the whistle and not one person has come forward with any such accusation aside from the usual conspiracy theory wack jobs, of which we now know that you are one.

PS, I almost forgot. If you are going to all the trouble of this huge conspiracy to include the attack at the WTC center then answer me this. They used jets at the WTC, obviously right. Why wouldn't they just go ahead and use a jet at the pentagon too. Why go through all the trouble of using a missile and risk having an observer see that it was a missile hitting the pentagon and reporting that to the media? Think son.

Edited by BlackHorse

It has occurred to me that since the earth was once (at least) covered by glaciers that before that it must have been covered by water that maybe was frozen by very cold weather that was brought on by cold winds and increased velocity from lack of land mass and foliage restricting it! The oldest record on earth reflects that the earth was covered in water, Geology suggests an ice age! Now if all the glaciers melt and the land is once again covered in water and cold wind freezes it, would it not suggest that global warming/cooling are natural cycles? Why in the hell should we spend billions to stop what we have no control over, Mother Earth!

:hysterical:

Because in Global Warming the far left has found Utopia. The far left likes to have ever growing budgets as well as try to have precision control over uncontrollable things. So, the far left chooses things like the economy to control. Though it moves like the Queen Mary they try to drive it like a speed boat.

Global warming is an awesome choice for them. They can spend huge sums of money on GW. They can ask for ever increasing budgets, larger departments, more people, more science, more tests, more controls, more limitations, etc. The list never really ends. But they can not fix what is not broken. You know it and I know it. But apparently there are millions that have not caught on. I deputize you to spread the truth.

In GW they will be able to move and strike faster than sane people can react. And when that is over they will move on to something else like...mixing oil and water?

Peace and Blessings

Son, I wasn't talking about the towers, just the Pentagon strike, but your brain seems to short circuit in comprehension.You obviously don't get it. Lies are an essential part of conspiracy. The rest of your conspiracy shopping list is irrelevant as far as I am concerned, because I don't have to create that complexity, I just have to be aware that somebody's lying.

The PENTAGON (not the towers) strike was not done by a commercial airliner. Just look at the initial photographs of the crash scene. No airplane confetti of the amount you would get from a giant Boeing, no giant titantium turbo-fans in the wreckage, that will survive burning jet fuel. Yet all surveillance video has disappeared.

So the government says one thing, and the photos say another. You want to believe there was no conspiracy, fine by me, son, you believe whatever you want that makes you feel OK. However, you might want to ask yourself, why is your government lying to you?

Edstock? Jesus you really are out there son. Look, hundreds of live witnesses, on the day of the attack, on CNN and Foxnews live, reporting that they observed the jetliner low and fast over the highway adjacent to the Pentagon and they watched it slam into the building. The beacon on the plane was tracked on ATC radar all the way into the building. The damn thing took out a series of light posts along the highway as it squared up on the building because it was so low the wings hit them. A missile could not do that. The only surveillance video of the impact is on a low res, low speed rate camera that simply was not fast enough to catch a shot of a jet going 600 mph in the last nano-second that it would have been in view before it hit the building. YOU MORON!!!

In order for them to pull this so called conspiracy off, you have to achieve the following.

1. Make an entire commercial jetliner disappear from the sky along with the passengers and crew, whom you obviously have to kill to keep quite.

2. You have to have instant witnesses in place ready to talk to the media about observing the jet hit the building.

3. The media has to be in on it.

4. You have to scatter aircraft debris all over the crash site in order for the media to get footage of pieces of the jet being handled by pentagon workers.

5. Something in the sky has to replace the beacon on the plane that was tracked on radar.

6. FAA radars would have a very difficult time tracking a cruise missile, it is far too fast and they fly knap of the earth.

Finally, use your brain son. If the attack at the pentagon was a conspiracy, then by logical deduction the attack at WTC had to be a conspiracy as well. I'm not even going to get started about all the obvious reasons that was not the case. There is no way they could keep a conspiracy that massive, that involved, with so many players needed to pull it off, quiet. Someone would long ago have blown the whistle and not one person has come forward with any such accusation aside from the usual conspiracy theory wack jobs, of which we now know that you are one.

PS, I almost forgot. If you are going to all the trouble of this huge conspiracy to include the attack at the WTC center then answer me this. They used jets at the WTC, obviously right. Why wouldn't they just go ahead and use a jet at the pentagon too. Why go through all the trouble of using a missile and risk having an observer see that it was a missile hitting the pentagon and reporting that to the media? Think son.

They had a program on the other night that nicely and neatly debunked all the conspiracy theories. I never believed them in the first place and anyone that does should watch it. I only wish I knew what it was called.

All of the planets in our solar system are heating up. The ice caps on Mars are melting. It's getting hotter on Pluto, though that still makes it so cold there that you would freeze solid in about 40 seconds. Regardless, all of the planets are heating up. There is much debate as to why. Many scientists and climatologists maintain that it is because of increased solar output. Others claim that it is because of the position of our solar system in the galaxy and we are passing through a part of it that affects our temperature. Still others claim that there are varied and individual reasons why they are all heating up. This third party also happens to be the majority of the group that claims global warming is caused by humans. What seems to me the most obvious flaw in their theory is the explanation as to why all of the planets would just have varied and individual reasons to heat up "at the same time". What are the odds of that? THE BIG GOD DAMN GOOSE EGG THAT'S WHAT! ahem sorry.

As one poster so wisely put it, it is human arrogance to assume we are the sole cause of this warming. When big things happen, people have this stupid ass tendency to want big reasons for it. There are many people in this world that just can't accept the fact that Lee Harvey Oswald really did shoot JFK on his own and that George Bush didn't have anything to do with 9-11, it was an attack by 19 terrorists. They can't accept so simple an explanation, there has to be some conspiracy, some coporate conglomerate to blame. There must be some huge reason. It couldn't really be just the weather, could it? Feeding off of this frenzied fear is ever the oportunists. Those that see the opportunity to convince you that you need to hand over more of your liberties, more taxes and more control to them so that we can all be saved from ourselves. WELL I DON'T NEED TO BE FUCKIN SAVED!!! I'm just fine thank you. Keep your damn laws off my money, out of my house and out of my life because I'm not buying into your fear mongering like Biker16 does. The government is not the cure for all that ails us. The government is what ails us. I think that should sufficiently answer your question Biker.

The above post is just a conspiracy by those that killed JFK to cover up their terrorists act on the President of the USA by pointing out a greater terrorist attack on NY by confusing it with a global terrorist attack on the entire Earth.

Triple conspiracy!!!

Peace and ABlessings

Son, I wasn't talking about the towers, just the Pentagon strike, but your brain seems to short circuit in comprehension.

Because you aren't bright enough to make the obvious connection that if there was a conspiracy to hit the pentagon on 9-11 there also had to be one, the same one, to hit the twin towers. Or did you just think it was bad timing?

You obviously don't get it. Lies are an essential part of conspiracy.

You mean like claiming a cruise missile hit the pentagon despite the reality of the fact that it wasn't?

The rest of your conspiracy shopping list is irrelevant as far as I am concerned, because I don't have to create that complexity, I just have to be aware that somebody's lying.

Translated, complexity in things is beyond your scope of comprehension, therefore it must be irrelevant. Thus making you easy prey for some slick ass conspiracy theory that can be so easily disproven by simply applying some common sense. There is nothing difficult about common sense, it's just that you don't have any.

There I fixed it for you edstock. In a single night you have managed to wipe away any credibility you ever had here.

Edited by BlackHorse

The above post is just a conspiracy by those that killed JFK to cover up their terrorists act on the President of the USA by pointing out a greater terrorist attack on NY by confusing it with a global terrorist attack on the entire Earth.

Triple conspiracy!!!

Peace and ABlessings

Genius!! But, you forgot the global warming and UFO angle. Not to fret however, in a few minutes Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith will arrive at your door. The will flashy thing you and tomorrow you and Biker will be best friends. lol

Genius!! But, you forgot the global warming and UFO angle. Not to fret however, in a few minutes Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith will arrive at your door. The will flashy thing you and tomorrow you and Biker will be best friends. lol

Too funny. I was going to post a Men in Black angle. But I got sucked up into a really bad movie instead. Gave up sleep to watch "The Village". How dumb am I?!

Peace and Blessings

"You mean like claiming a cruise missile hit the pentagon despite the reality of the fact that it wasn't?"

Your brain is short-circuiting again. If you re-read my posts, I NEVER claimed it was a cruise missile, I just said it wasn't a Boeing, and that the government is lying to you, that's all.

I get the impression that to you, counter-intelligence is a grad student at McDonalds asking "Do you want fries with that?"

Right but, the conspiracy was between the terrorist hijackers and not in the Whitehouse!

"You mean like claiming a cruise missile hit the pentagon despite the reality of the fact that it wasn't?"

Your brain is short-circuiting again. If you re-read my posts, I NEVER claimed it was a cruise missile, I just said it wasn't a Boeing, and that the government is lying to you, that's all.

I get the impression that to you, counter-intelligence is a grad student at McDonalds asking "Do you want fries with that?"

It was a 757 that hit the pentagon. It was spotted by the pilot of a military transport and followed. Now before you go on about the military - government conspiracy, realize that transport pilots do not in most cases have any top secret clearance. It was a757. There was no reason to say that if it was in fact an Airbus A310, or anything else. It really makes no sense. Maybe its because the government hates US industry and wants Boeing to have a bad name.

Edited by suv_guy_19

I could use some fries right now, I'm hungry.

Anyway Eddie the nutcase (my new name for you), do entertain us and tell us all, if it wasn't a Boeing jet that hit the pentagon, what was it? Hurry up so I can blow holes in that theory too.