TPT's?????

I started at Ford in 2000 as an 89 dayer. About 120 were hired, within the first couple weeks 10% were gone due to the unwillingness to work (Their broke dick parents had told them that if they couldn't do jobs they would get to push a broom).

If you are at a plant that's closing, management may be dealing with filling positions in a dead end job.

LOL.

TPT's?????, Restrictions? Absenteeism? Can't do any jobs?

And NOTHING is done to them........... :banghead:

Sounds like 50% of the full time employees that work for Ford. And the UAW is holding their hand making sure the company can't get rid of them and making the good workers bear their loads. Gotta love that union!!! :woohoo:

Hey, I got a question. After Ford closes your sorry-asses down this month, are you going to stop crying like a whiny bitch, or is this just the beginning? I just need to know if I need to look up some more crying pics so you don't get bored with this one. :)

If you'd get a life dickhead and not spend every fucking spare minute you have living on BON maybe it wouldn't bother you so much. But since it does I'm going to double my effort after they close NAP down just so you'll have something cry and bitch about while your setting out here 24/7. It's just the beginning asshole!!!

middle_finger_flame.jpg.w300h300.jpg

Sorry, even if I swung that way, my standards would be too high to "hook up" with someone that's unemployable. :stirpot:

Why Sparky I'm hurt by what you said. I'll still be employeed till about Sept. or Oct. in GEN. It's gonna give me all kinds of time to get you and pioneer all fired up. I can't wait!!! :happy feet:

Why Sparky I'm hurt by what you said. I'll still be employeed till about Sept. or Oct. in GEN.

There's a difference between "employed" and "employable".

The fact that you've admitted you want to be in GEN with no intention of transferring to an available position would clearly indicate to me that you feel you are not the latter.

Edited by OAC_Sparky

I started at Ford in 2000 as an 89 dayer. About 120 were hired, within the first couple weeks 10% were gone due to the unwillingness to work (Their broke dick parents had told them that if they couldn't do jobs they would get to push a broom).

If you are at a plant that's closing, management may be dealing with filling positions in a dead end job.

Getting the thread back on track, at Wayne Assy. our TFT's sit around and do nothing while full timers are going jobs. WAP is the only plant that I know of that they can do so little and get paid as much as they do.

I don't know about other plants, but I bust my ass when I'm there. I was a FoMoCo employee that received the buyout in January. In March I got a call asking if I wanted my job back. I said hell yeah. So I came back as a "Super TPT". As far as the others I work with, they are just as hard working. The company only called back the "highly recomended" employees that were good workers and had excellent attendance.

Now as far as the "new hires" they just hired off the street, a lot of them are quiting because managemnet is abusing them like they do all new hires. 13 hr days and so forth. That and they just are not used to the jobs. Slowing down the lines, and some complaining and going to medical because they can't hack it. I don't know, but I do know I'm greatful to be back and enjoy the work I do. So there's the flipside of a "Temp"!

Edited by MasterJedi

The fact that you've admitted you want to be in GEN with no intention of transferring to an available position would clearly indicate to me that you feel you are not the latter.

You two are both gay management sent here to play mind games. OH, my god the end is coming! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Edited by Furious1Auto

I don't know about other plants, but I bust my ass when I'm there. I was a FoMoCo employee that received the buyout in January. In March I got a call asking if I wanted my job back. I said hell yeah. So I came back as a "Super TPT". As far as the others I work with, they are just as hard working. The company only called back the "highly recomended" employees that were good workers and had excellent attendance.

Now as far as the "new hires" they just hired off the street, a lot of them are quiting because managemnet is abusing them like they do all new hires. 13 hr days and so forth. That and they just are not used to the jobs. Slowing down the lines, and some complaining and going to medical because they can't hack it. I don't know, but I do know I'm greatful to be back and enjoy the work I do. So there's the flipside of a "Temp"!

What is your plan for medical when it runs out? Just wondering, and I'm not trying to offend you!

I just want to bleed Ford a little more Sparky. They owe me that, the shit that I had to put up with low life fuckers like you. While I was in there busting my ass, dip shits like you were out on medical or had a restriction, with bullshit excuses “oh my pussy hurts today I can't do a job.” That's why FORD and the UAW will FAIL!!! That's why I don't want to transfer there is NO FUTURE in Ford!!! Believe it or not Sparky there is life after Ford; I know some of you people couldn't make it in the real world without the protection of a union and one day reality will coming crashing down on you when Ford moves everything to Mexico or China. Whatever they do with GEN doesn’t matter to me I’ll just milk it for as long as I can, there’s been plenty in the system milking for a hell of a long time. I already have a plan in place for when it ends so there not need to worry about me I’ll be just fine I appreciate your concern though. I'm going to take a little time off in between my future job to do some things I want, life is GOOD and full of opportunities. The best part is I won't have to see a bunch of low life looser everyday, complaining about everything under the sun. It will be a BIG relief to get away from that daily shit. But rest assure I keep coming out here just to stir the shit pot and piss you off. Because you’re my buddy Sparky!!

I just want to bleed Ford a little more Sparky. They owe me that, the shit that I had to put up with low life fuckers like you. While I was in there busting my ass, dip shits like you were out on medical or had a restriction, with bullshit excuses “oh my pussy hurts today I can't do a job.” That's why FORD and the UAW will FAIL!!! That's why I don't want to transfer there is NO FUTURE in Ford!!! Believe it or not Sparky there is life after Ford; I know some of you people couldn't make it in the real world without the protection of a union and one day reality will coming crashing down on you when Ford moves everything to Mexico or China. Whatever they do with GEN doesn’t matter to me I’ll just milk it for as long as I can, there’s been plenty in the system milking for a hell of a long time. I already have a plan in place for when it ends so there not need to worry about me I’ll be just fine I appreciate your concern though. I'm going to take a little time off in between my future job to do some things I want, life is GOOD and full of opportunities. The best part is I won't have to see a bunch of low life looser everyday, complaining about everything under the sun. It will be a BIG relief to get away from that daily shit. But rest assure I keep coming out here just to stir the shit pot and piss you off. Because you’re my buddy Sparky!!

:blah:

If you believe that I miss time, was ever off on medical in my 19 years at Ford, you are obviously more stupid and misinformed than your mis-spelled and malformed posts make you appear to be.

Enjoy GEN until September, then you and Napfirst can work putting those little stickers on the shopping bags of people coming into WalMart. You'd make a good team, between the two of you you might have a dozen working braincells. Imagine, the mountains you two could climb. Good thing I'm nearly positive that you don't represent the average NAP worker, or it would be apparent as to why Ford did what it did.

Pissed off? Naw, you're a toothless dog; no job, no future, no dick, no bite. I can sympathize with your anger. Have a good life.

:blah:

If you believe that I miss time, was ever off on medical in my 19 years at Ford, you are obviously more stupid and misinformed than your mis-spelled and malformed posts make you appear to be.

Enjoy GEN until September, then you and Napfirst can work putting those little stickers on the shopping bags of people coming into WalMart. You'd make a good team, between the two of you you might have a dozen working braincells. Imagine, the mountains you two could climb. Good thing I'm nearly positive that you don't represent the average NAP worker, or it would be apparent as to why Ford did what it did.

Pissed off? Naw, you're a toothless dog; no job, no future, no dick, no bite. I can sympathize with your anger. Have a good life.

did I hear someone call my name???? oh it's our arrogant, oft-pious, better- smarter and has more money than everyone else Prick from Canada!!.....and like you I'll assume that you don't represent the average OAC employee....I'd be careful about sticking my chest out and making assuptions as to why another plant was chosen for closure....your plant could very well be on the 2012 list of plants yet to be named...but I know that doesn't really bother you....you have your scab electriacl business to fall back on...but I'll leave here next week with something you'll never have...a pension from FMC...headed to a new career with a degree that FMC paid for.....

did I hear someone call my name???? oh it's our arrogant, oft-pious, better- smarter and has more money than everyone else Prick from Canada!!.....and like you I'll assume that you don't represent the average OAC employee....I'd be careful about sticking my chest out and making assuptions as to why another plant was chosen for closure....your plant could very well be on the 2012 list of plants yet to be named...but I know that doesn't really bother you....you have your scab electriacl business to fall back on...but I'll leave here next week with something you'll never have...a pension from FMC...headed to a new career with a degree that FMC paid for.....

Holy fuck, you two must have went to the same grammar school. Can I make that "assuption"?

Arrogant? Yeah, probably. I am an American, y'know.

Holy fuck, you two must have went to the same grammar school. Can I make that "assuption"?

Arrogant? Yeah, probably. I am an American, y'know.

thanks for helping me make my point.....American? you are correct, so are the people from Mexico.......