Van Dyke RTU

flint

Just wondering what is the plan for the remaining peeps at Flatrock who want to return to Van Dyke? Heard sooo much-don't know what or who to believe. Recently those people wanting to leave were told after the contract, around December. Sounds like a blow off to me--what do you think?? :stats:

Just wondering what is the plan for the remaining peeps at Flatrock who want to return to Van Dyke? Heard sooo much-don't know what or who to believe. Recently those people wanting to leave were told after the contract, around December. Sounds like a blow off to me--what do you think?? :stats:

Rumor of the week has it that 25 people will be returning to vandyke from dearborn in june.

I think it will happen, in spite of what AAI wants. It will just take time, hang in there.

What does AAI want ? I was under the impression that AAI didn't want us there anyway, I thought AAI wanted to hire the kids of all the lazy oops I mean perfect Mazda leftovers who didn't take the buyout. :hysterical::hysterical:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...