Incentives?

With todays announcements do you folks think Ford will dramatically change their current incentives? I am a Ford guy (have owned 4 Mustangs, Explorer etc.) who is trying to get into a F250 but don't want to sign now just to find out I could have saved a grand or 2 by waiting a week. Currently the rebate is $2500.

Thanks for your opinion,

Mike

It doesn't really look like the restructuring will have much to do with the marketing end of things. It's more the "behind the scenes" stuff where Ford needs to make the most changes: reduces workforce, production capacity, supplier costs, etc. Those things really won't reflect much on the transaction prices on the customer side of things...it'll just make those transaction prices more profitable. If any changes occur, it'll be a more long-term thing I would assert, as production becomes more streamlined and they could possibly produce for less money...

Sales aren't really the focus of the recovery plan...as long as they maintain what they have, it looks like they'll be happy for the time being.