Boss Cancelled?

Bluecon

Rumour is that the Boss is being cancelled due to costs.

Anybody else hear this?

So desperate to say something bad about Ford that your starting your own rumors?

I'd like to know who or what your source is or if they are regurgitating information from 3-4 years ago

Edit: Boss Mustang or Hurricane/Boss Engine? Very vague aren't you

Edited by silvrsvt

So desperate to say something bad about Ford that your starting your own rumors?

I'd like to know who or what your source is or if they are regurgitating information from 3-4 years ago

Edit: Boss Mustang or Hurricane/Boss Engine? Very vague aren't you

The engine.

The BOSS program is a mess .. but at this point Ford is out of time .. the MOD is 5 years outdated and needs to be replaced ..

I am just upset at all the shortcuts Ford seemingly took with the engine .. they had a chance to build an excellent engine from scratch.. and engine that could rival the giants .. instead they seem to be building another also-ran.

we shall see when it finally is official .. but at this point I am not THAT excited about the engine.

Igor

The BOSS program is a mess .. but at this point Ford is out of time .. the MOD is 5 years outdated and needs to be replaced ..

I am just upset at all the shortcuts Ford seemingly took with the engine .. they had a chance to build an excellent engine from scratch.. and engine that could rival the giants .. instead they seem to be building another also-ran.

we shall see when it finally is official .. but at this point I am not THAT excited about the engine.

Igor

Didn't help that the engine was canceled at one point in time either...

I have the info from a reliable source.

Yourself?

Anyways, to make things more interesting, there is a 5.4L Boss engine that is supposed to be getting ready for the Boss Mustang...so who knows it could be this egine, but I have serious doubts that Hurricane/Boss engine is going any place since Ford is already behind the game on the HP wars for the F-150, which is their most important product saleswise.