Town Sedan

Could you play around with the taillights? I think you might have something if those taillights didn't look "painted on" like some Acuras do it.

Yeah, try flatten it out or something. keep it kenetic though

other than that it's nice to see someone do something if anything with a Lincoln. I especially like the look of the B-pillars and roof line.

it even has a kind of towwncar look to it.

Add that flat body look from the earlier Continental's. The late 1960's look is the best production model look. It still looks pretty good. Im fed up with Adobe Photoshop. Got to find a different system.

Edited by Linc

Finally someone gets it! This is one fine looking car that would actually make the Cadillac DTS look cheap and it's a definite improvement over the current awful looking Town Car. I wonder how it would look with vertical taillights as part of the termination of the back fender blades, ala the Mark V or with inset taillamps like the 70 to 73 Continental. I'd love to see a front end view.

Add that flat body look from the earlier Continental's. The late 1960's look is the best production model look. It still looks pretty good. Im fed up with Adobe Photoshop. Got to find a different system.

Thanks so much for the comments. Try Microsoft's Digital Image Suite. That's what I use.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...