Ford Plants Down

ldp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NAP is down also. Same reason. Said no day shift, not sure about night shift

Dont know if their from liv, or from mexico but did talk to line superviser and told all truck plants are down due to this problem any body else????????????????? :happy feet:

This is suprising since Michigan Truck usually goes down for axle shortages and layoffs right? This is huge I bet... Wonder what is happening.

This is big if all truck plants are down then ford has a big problem f-150s are the money makers right now MTP is just sitting on the bubble right now if trans, are needed then thy go to the f-150s not us anybody????

MTP will be down tomorrow (Friday) officially. (Days & Nights)

:titanic:

Take it for what it is worth: a supervisor said that the tranmissions have a shaft not straight in one gear causing major wear. The trans. plant issued the shutdowns of 7 plants effected by this. The part we haven't been told is how many have got out the door already......BRILLIANT!

sorry guys this is bad for all of us. bad vendor part, we are getting sent home to. they are trying to get good parts in.part is a race of some sort. part used to be in house but now is made somewhere else. you should have good transmissions next week.

sorry guys this is bad for all of us. bad vendor part, we are getting sent home to. they are trying to get good parts in.part is a race of some sort. part used to be in house but now is made somewhere else. you should have good transmissions next week.

Outsorcing at it's finest. I guess better them than us. We toke bets that it was in house but the equipment had a problem and the maintance didn't have the parts to fix it, and maintance management ignored the problem. 1 bet I'm glad I lost.

This is not good. You can believe they will do their best to charge most of the cost back to the supplier. But unfortunately the public will only see it as "FORD" not building quality vehicles, the last thing we need right now.

Things just seem to be getting worse for all of us

Things just seem to be getting worse for all of us

Timing could not have been worse for us as a company the F-series is the big money maker. We do not need these on the road. Any one know if we will be hearing a recall? I wonder how much they saved by outsourcing this?

Timing could not have been worse for us as a company the F-series is the big money maker. We do not need these on the road. Any one know if we will be hearing a recall? I wonder how much they saved by outsourcing this?

As of right now the company has not stated as to whether or not there will be a recall. I'm hoping it is something that was caught early, before the units left the plants, but chances are it wasn't.