Spied 2011 Ford Edge!

Ravager

http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-edge-2011.html

Those headlights look a bit "Flexy"

April 13,2009 Update... Click for more.... http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-edge-2011.html

2011 Ford Edge [spied again]

The 2011 Ford Edge crossover has finally hit the open roads and we have excellent photos that show testing is well under way. Ford has stated that all future refreshes will be more than just a new grille, so we suspect there are some pretty major changes lurking beneath this prototype’s camouflage. The Edge’s platform mate — the Lincoln MKX — is also expected to see similar changes for the 2011 model year.

It’s seems like the Edge may be getting a tougher look for ‘11 model year. Underneath the camouflage, we can see two bars running across the grill that look more truck-like than the current model. There might be a third bar buried under there as well. New projector headlights and a lower fascia that resembles the 2010 Fusion Sport are also visible.

Edited by Ravager

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Quick update we built about 80 2011 3.5 and 3.7 Test engines this week. Engines looks nicer than previous engines. (Induction manifold.)

A note of interest is the valve covers are plastic! ( See spy pics of 2011 Explorer has same engine)

I'm trying to confirm HP and torque numbers. I also need to verify if the engines are direct injection.

Anyone in the oakville are be ready to see some test vehicles running around soon.

I will post when the engines are shipped to Ford down the street.

I'm not sure when the are scheduled to build them.

Edited by Ravager

Quick update we built about 80 2011 3.5 and 3.7 Test engines this week. Engines looks nicer than previous engines. (Induction manifold.)

A note of interest is the valve covers are plastic! ( See spy pics of 2011 Explorer has same engine)

I'm trying to confirm HP and torque numbers. I also need to verify if the engines are direct injection.

Anyone in the oakville are be ready to see some test vehicles running around soon.

I will post when the engines are shipped to Ford down the street.

I'm not sure when the are scheduled to build them.

Wish I could delete this because I thought I was in a different forum. Sorry.

Edited by harddrive747