2010 Fusion/Milan/MKZ Unveiling

BORG

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, more detail of the Fusion rear end, as well as the interior (better shots)....and the MKZ front and rear and interior (better shots).

sorry...but....yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn! Where the hell is the excitement....oh, Raptor stand, and maybe Fusion sport.....

everything has been ( barring the Raptor ) pretty much by the book, great efforts lacking a knockout punch.....we NEED eco-boost....or at least something stimulating.....

I think the '10 Fusion is a great lookin' car with some of the best drivetrains available on the market. Hybrid. GT. Class leading fuel economy. Class leading reliability.

I am looking forward to the Eco Boost engines, too, but to say the Fusion isn't a knockout because it doesn't have them yet is pretty rough... Nobody (In our class) has them yet. But we will have them first.

The Taurus is still under wraps, although I did see that video of the Eco Boosted Taurus smokin' the Caddy and Bimmer. Badass!!!! Little f*cker's got some squat!

Now bear in mind, if that Bimmer was a 335i, it runs a 13.5 in the quarter mile... And it got smoked.

Taurus SHO?

Quicker than the 'Stang?

A slight case of Grand National syndrome?

Edited by chiefstang

I think the '10 Fusion is a great lookin' car with some of the best drivetrains available on the market. Hybrid. GT. Class leading fuel economy. Class leading reliability.

I am looking forward to the Eco Boost engines, too, but to say the Fusion isn't a knockout because it doesn't have them yet is pretty rough... Nobody (In our class) has them yet. But we will have them first.

The Taurus is still under wraps, although I did see that video of the Eco Boosted Taurus smokin' the Caddy and Bimmer. Badass!!!! Little f*cker's got some squat!

Now bear in mind, if that Bimmer was a 335i, it runs a 13.5 in the quarter mile... And it got smoked.

Taurus SHO?

Quicker than the 'Stang?

A slight case of Grand National syndrome?

maybe I'm asking too much...ever since the Silver and blue KR was parked outside my office I haven't been the same.....new 2010 Stang a nice ride....just that ...NICE, new Fusion, great effort, new F-150...growing on me, Fiesta...THERES some true promise.....maybe I lean more towards styling, I want something to actually take my damn breath away....Fiesta does, it left conformity and conservatism at the doorstep, maybe the taurus will as well....

maybe I'm asking too much...ever since the Silver and blue KR was parked outside my office I haven't been the same.....new 2010 Stang a nice ride....just that ...NICE, new Fusion, great effort, new F-150...growing on me, Fiesta...THERES some true promise.....maybe I lean more towards styling, I want something to actually take my damn breath away....Fiesta does, it left conformity and conservatism at the doorstep, maybe the taurus will as well....

There's a shocker! The guy from So Cal likes the tiny gay car! :hysterical:

Will your surfboard fit on the roof, and will the car gain air at 65 mph if it's strapped on securely?

Glad you're coming around on the F-150, though. Wish more people would...

There's a shocker! The guy from So Cal likes the tiny gay car! :hysterical:

Will your surfboard fit on the roof, and will the car gain air at 65 mph if it's strapped on securely?

Glad you're coming around on the F-150, though. Wish more people would...

background in Design, Illustration and graphics.....Ford walks way too much of the "Conservative" line IMO when it comes to styling, BIG thumbs up to the Flex......wouldn't say gay...give it revoknuckle, 1.6 eco and de-chrome it and Voila...what the SVT Focus SHOULD have emulated.....PLUS, it doesn't look like evry other car in its class....there have been way too many "easy to lose in the South Coast Plaza Parking lot at Xmas' efforts from fords design team....

background in Design, Illustration and graphics.....Ford walks way too much of the "Conservative" line IMO when it comes to styling, BIG thumbs up to the Flex......wouldn't say gay...give it revoknuckle, 1.6 eco and de-chrome it and Voila...what the SVT Focus SHOULD have emulated.....PLUS, it doesn't look like evry other car in its class....there have been way too many "easy to lose in the South Coast Plaza Parking lot at Xmas' efforts from fords design team....

To sorta sidetrack this thread....our Flex arrived, it looks and drives great! I love it!

To move back on topic, was this meant to be a placeholder thread, or just to notify others that the unveiling would be sometime today?

To sorta sidetrack this thread....our Flex arrived, it looks and drives great! I love it!

To move back on topic, was this meant to be a placeholder thread, or just to notify others that the unveiling would be sometime today?

Both, I just realized today that we can expect see and read everything by midnight :).