2010 Lincoln MKZ Order Guide

BORG

Attached is the 2010 Lincoln MKZ Ordering Guide, revealing many details, including the wheel designs, option packages, and the fact that the MKZ is getting the Select Shift feature and adaptive HID headlamps. It's also confirms the available rear-view camera and BLISS system. It also features a second generation ambient lighting system and a sport appearance package with 18" rims and sport-tuned suspension.

Lots of goodies so enjoy!

Edited by BORG

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dag, I really liked Dark Ink Blue. Rarely saw it on an MKZ though.

For some reason I keep wondering if they'll create a hot version of the MKZ along the lines of the MKS TF.

Eh, I'm not really a fan of the Dark Ink Blue on any vehicle....it's too dark for my liking. You basically need to either be in direct sunlight or right next to the car to tell it's not black.

Well, its keeping the same engine for now anyway, it seems.

I guess they did add a sport package though. I'm interested to see what that ends up looking like b/c the guide said the grille slats were painted black.

-------

Have we seen interior pics of the new MKZ yet?

It's not bad, the interior looks much improved although it's not as distinctive.

Can you believe you can get a 2010 Taurus with keyless start, but not a 2010 Lincoln? :)

Either they need to upgrade the Lincoln or rename the Taurus ;)

Thanks, Borg!

I see some improvements that iterest me. Then, again, there's a few things that I don't care for.

All in all, I guess I'm glad I ordered my 2009 MKZ when I did.

Thanks, again!

Now, if there's some way to track the vehicle progress since Viper Pilot decided to stop.

I won't jump and down about it until I drive one, but a Sport Package is the exact thing I've been begging for on that car. The tech enhancements and interior updates (which looks like a mini-MKS) sure have peaked my interest in this car (whereas before I wouldn't have paid it any attention).

Edited by Michael Reynolds

It's not bad, the interior looks much improved although it's not as distinctive.

Can you believe you can get a 2010 Taurus with keyless start, but not a 2010 Lincoln? :)

Either they need to upgrade the Lincoln or rename the Taurus ;)

Well the MKZ is the low-end Lincoln and the Taurus is the top-end Ford and will also share the Ecoboost with the MKS....If say the Focus came with a keyless entry, I'd be pissed I couldn't get it on the Lincoln, plus it might be an option in a year or two.

Though I do have to say I'm really interested in the next Taurus and MKZ, the MKS is nice but just out of my reach for what I want to spend on a car payment.

The guide does say it has a 3.5L V6. This is adequate for a smallish car that stickers much lower than the MKS.

Here is a spy pic of the interior.

I am disappointed that keyless start won't be available.

Oh yeah, forgot about those pics. Thanks.

The MKZ may be my next ride in 2010 :) But I would have to give up the MKX for an MKZ and the MKS/MKX are awfully good cars compared to my outgoing MKZ ;)

Don't you own both an MKZ and MKX? Why wouldn't you trade in the MKZ....or did you trade that in on the MKX a while back?

AWD will do that.

The V6 FWD is about 100 lbs lighter than the new V6 Mazda 6.

Yes, welcome to BOF!

Oh yeah, forgot about those pics. Thanks.

Don't you own both an MKZ and MKX? Why wouldn't you trade in the MKZ....or did you trade that in on the MKX a while back?

Yes, welcome to BOF!

Yes, I have an 2007 MKZ and MKX, the MKZ goes back soon for an MKS. The MKX lease is up in 2 years, but the car selections will change by then I'm sure. I'm actually thinking of buying my next car instead of leasing because I drive so many miles and the higher mileage leases are getting really high. If I buy a car, it probably wouldn't be a Lincoln, perhaps a Mercury Milan or Ford Taurus.