2008 Super Duty order

skittet150

I was just wondering what the time period was for a F350 that was ordered yesterday, 7-16 or 17, 2007? My buddy ordered one but was told that if it didn't arrive by Setp 1, he wouldn't be eligable for the incentives they are offering now. That is just slightly over 6 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
I was just wondering what the time period was for a F350 that was ordered yesterday, 7-16 or 17, 2007? My buddy ordered one but was told that if it didn't arrive by Setp 1, he wouldn't be eligable for the incentives they are offering now. That is just slightly over 6 weeks.

well, we are just starting the 08 1/2 units. we are also off all week of aug 6, 2007 due to bad wire looms or something else, who knows?? i would check with the dealership because if we are off next week, and that will delay the truck at least one week, if i bought it, and something like this happened, i would be irate. he should be eligible for the discounts, regardless of when he gets the truck

I placed my F-250 order about four weeks ago. I was told in no uncertain terms that I could not count on the current rebates still being in place when my truck came in. I was disappointed with that uncertainty. But they also told me that rebates & incentives "only get better" as time goes on. I sure hope that turns out to be the case.