Upcoming Fusion, MKZ, and Milan

pcsario

As usual I've to shake up this shithole to keep things moving.

I really don't care if these end up being accurate or not, but they're based on local research.

They basically state the look for the Milan's new front clip hasn't been decided yet.

Scoop

2x

post-11072-1182448131_thumb.jpg

post-11072-1182448153_thumb.jpg

post-11072-1182448187_thumb.jpg

post-11072-1182448216_thumb.jpg

Edited by pcsario

As usual I\'ve to shake up this shithole to keep things moving.

I really don\'t care if these end up being accurate or not, but they\'re based on local research.

They basically state the look for the Milan\'s new front clip hasn\'t been decided yet.

Scoop

2x

Thx PC....just me but they look fantastic............

well talk about sticking a pin in the baloon...................2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED THIS NEXT YEAR AT THE LATEST!

Eh, pretty much speculation on that model year. But even a 2010 model would only be 2 years away. The Fusion still currently looks pretty fresh.

2010? I thought it's coming in 09 and will show in 08 NAIAS.

Like I just said...speculation.

I guess we will know in the next few months, as refreshed versions should be showing up on Michigan roads sporting zebra stripes and black bras if they are indeed coming for '09 model year.

Eh, pretty much speculation on that model year. But even a 2010 model would only be 2 years away. The Fusion still currently looks pretty fresh.

don't you agree though that if this was being released as the 08 in december it would be a BIG shot in the arm....and really it doesn't look like a difficult make-over, seems purely front and butt........

don't you agree though that if this was being released as the 08 in december it would be a BIG shot in the arm....and really it doesn't look like a difficult make-over, seems purely front and butt........

I'd rather they put it off another year and take it a little further than just "front and butt". Ford has done FAR too many refreshes like that in the past.

I'd rather they put it off another year and take it a little further than just "front and butt". Ford has done FAR too many refreshes like that in the past.

butt...ahem! This is EASILY the best effort so far......thank GOD one doesn't have to see the frontend of the Taurus whilst behind the wheel.....this makes the Taurus, Explorer, vans, Focus, all pale in comparison........

butt...ahem! This is EASILY the best effort so far......thank GOD one doesn't have to see the frontend of the Taurus whilst behind the wheel.....this makes the Taurus, Explorer, vans, Focus, all pale in comparison........

Amateur computer renderings tend to do that. What looks good in a quick photshop usually doesn't translate as neatly to reality. Just look at some of the neato renderings Autocar has done with European Fords lately...

Amateur computer renderings tend to do that. What looks good in a quick photshop usually doesn't translate as neatly to reality. Just look at some of the neato renderings Autocar has done with European Fords lately...

agreed....but this at least shows a glimmer of exterior styling talent............something sadly lacking over the last few YEARS! AND this at least looks do-able....NOT a concept wet dream....

It was, it was absolutely necessary.

PS, Let me please say that I'm sorry to those of you that actually have something positive to contribute to these forums. PC does not, therefore he go the blank space treatment. Sorry guys.

Edited by BlackHorse

.......and a nice all new 2.5 GTDI will come in the Fusion and Milan courtesy of Mazda. They are tinkering with an I-5 GTDI as well.

This all takes time gentlemen. It didn't get this way overnight. Be patient, these are exciting times indeed.

.......and a nice all new 2.5 GTDI will come in the Fusion and Milan courtesy of Mazda. They are tinkering with an I-5 GTDI as well.

This all takes time gentlemen. It didn't get this way overnight. Be patient, these are exciting times indeed.

Will these be introduced in LA or Detroit? Was 2010 a mistake?

Sorry guys, see sig, he just can't control it.

He spammed the board with six posts about me just in the last few minutes, imagine the weekly post count. -_-

Just carry on. :)

Oh well, it got reeeeported. I hate scrolling more than he hates you.