F350 4x4 crew/c

Pioneer, you've helped me before and was wondering if you can again. Would you mind checking on the status of my F350 vin# 1FT8W3B63HEE43195? I'm told it's built and in transit. Thanks - have a good weekend.

As of last night it was on a train just outside of Louisville, KY.

As of last night it was on a train just outside of Louisville, KY.

Hello Pioneer, would you be able to get me another update for 1FT8W3B63HEE43195? I'm hoping to get it delivered by this weekend so that I have sufficient time to break it in for a trip in September. The wait is driving me nuts. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hello Pioneer, would you be able to get me another update for 1FT8W3B63HEE43195? I'm hoping to get it delivered by this weekend so that I have sufficient time to break it in for a trip in September. The wait is driving me nuts. Thanks in advance for your help.

As of last night, it was in Crestline OH on a train.

Hello Pioneer, can you tell me if 1FT8W3B63HEE43195 is still in Crestline, OH? If you're busy or sick of checking on Super Duty's, that's ok. I appreciate what you've done already - it has been helpful. Thanks.

It shipped on a convoy out of Lordstown this morning. It will be at your dealer today. Call your salesman to let him know it's on its way and surprise him.

Pioneer, Do you have any more info on my truck delivery to Dealer. I texted my dealer today and It hasn't arrived in their yard yet. Thank's in advance.

Same issue as Mfoltz. It arrived at the unload point in Toronto on August 23rd and hasn't moved. I'm wondering if some units have a hold on them. Only way to find out is to have your dealer contact their zone rep and see if they can get an answer.

I want to ask my dealer to find out why but I fee like it won't make a difference. I know Im already annoying him but I should have it by now and knowing it's an hour away is driving me crazy. I want to take it on a trip but it's looking like it isn't going to happen.

Same issue as Mfoltz. It arrived at the unload point in Toronto on August 23rd and hasn't moved. I'm wondering if some units have a hold on them. Only way to find out is to have your dealer contact their zone rep and see if they can get an answer.

thanks, It was delivered late Friday afternoon

I called today about mine and my dealer said their gonna call the shipping yard and see what the deal was. I think something got done because my window sticker date changel to today. I hope that means they moved it up to be delivered

The window sticker dates online will change most times just by looking at it over multiple days.

The system still shows it in Crestline. ETA September 22nd to 26th.