Ford Employee Discounts

iluvford

https://www.wslb2b.ford.com/login.cgi?WslIP...om/marketplace/

That link has ALOT of good discounts. I just got a new plan with Verizon----19% off a month plus I got 2 free Razor phones.

If you already have a phone with Verizon (or Sprint or Cingular) there is an option on their website link through that website for you to sign up your number for the Ford discount.

You can get discounts on Apple IPods, Bluetooth headsets, phone accessories, Motorcraft parts, all kinds of stuff.

That link has ALOT of good discounts. I just got a new plan with Verizon----19% off a month plus I got 2 free Razor phones.

If you already have a phone with Verizon (or Sprint or Cingular) there is an option on their website link through that website for you to sign up your number for the Ford discount.

You can get discounts on Apple IPods, Bluetooth headsets, phone accessories, Motorcraft parts, all kinds of stuff.

wish i had known about this sooner...i could have saved money on my plasma.....lol

oh welll.....

Don't use the ford employee parts. Prices way to high. Dealer was 35% cheaper without the 10%.

this is only on some parts. i picked up a multi function turn signal/ wiper "wand" for 30$ cheaper than the dealer including shipping.

sometimes its the other way around. its just a good shopping aide.

How do you get the Dell discounts if you're retired. They ask for your company e-mail address to send you your code number. :sos:

just tried to set up an account but they said my password expired in the summer. I never had a password or even registered for this site before. Does anyone know what this means.

Try signing on as a new member. Creat a new account and you should get in. :happy feet: