Management Lease Price Question

FusionTed

hey sorry this is a double post from the ford discussion board but i thought this may be a better place to post it. I was wondering if somebody could give me the management lease price range for the fusion, escape and miata, or send me in the right direction if that is posted somewhere on this site. thanks.

hey sorry this is a double post from the ford discussion board but i thought this may be a better place to post it. I was wondering if somebody could give me the management lease price range for the fusion, escape and miata, or send me in the right direction if that is posted somewhere on this site. thanks.

Go to the dealer they will give it to you if you are management with special pricing.

No, the dealer isn't going to have management lease pricing! Fusion Ted, why do you want to know? Are you unable to access quicklease?

You have to go to the ford employee Network ...it's under automotive ...you have to management LL6 or above or retirie I think it was LL4 or above...there you go..O btw to get to that part of the network you have to have a CDS ID and password ....