I officially start with Ford in a week or so, and its a dream come true for me.
However, I had to sell my car due to Michigans absurd insurance rates, and its impracticality during Winter months.
My plan was to lease a Ford vehicle, taking advantage of A-Plan pricing as soon as I move. I explained everything to the dealership, who are holding the vehicle for me, and they didnt seem to have any issue with it.
Evidently though, I have to wait a full month after my date of service to even be able to generate a PIN? Theres no way around this, is there? Not at all enthused about potentially having to rent a car for a month, or shop elsewhere.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
Guest Message by DevFuse
A-Plan PIN Generation...
No replies to this topic