CABIN AIR FILTER? 2017

UTTERMOJO

This is going to sound really snarky but have you looked at the owner’s manual? If you didn’t get one with the vehicle go to owner.ford.com or www.motorcraftservice.com and you can get a PDF which is searchable. If it has one it will show it in the owner’s manual.

• Like 2

This is going to sound really snarky but have you looked at the owner’s manual? If you didn’t get one with the vehicle go to owner.ford.com or www.motorcraftservice.com and you can get a PDF which is searchable. If it has one it will show it in the owner’s manual.

Our service technicians are constantly telling me how often they have to ask a customer if they've ever looked at the owner's manual!

I couldnt find it in the manual! Maybe I missed it

This is going to sound really snarky but have you looked at the owners manual? If you didnt get one with the vehicle go to owner.ford.com or www.motorcraftservice.com and you can get a PDF which is searchable. If it has one it will show it in the owners manual.

But if somebody smoked in vehicle, cabin air filter filters intake air for pollen, dust, exterior airborne particles. Unless filter is charcoal based and a recirculation system is in use? My Mustang has the filter behind the battery in engine compartment.

• 4 months later...