X Plan Pricing

Rob skully

Hello ...

New member here .... also 1st car in 30 years ( we have had pickup trucks, Vans and SUVs )

ordered a 2019 White Mustang GT Premium Convertible with the California Edition back

in April. Found out the company I work for let us order using the X-Plan pricing.

So we went to dealer and ordered it and he showed us on his computer the pricing.

I was only able to compare invoice pricing using websites like KBB or Edmunds BUT

that was only on the 2018s. Is there a way to check the prices he gave us for X-Plan

some how ? It seemed like the X-Plan was just a little below Invoice pricing on the

2018 models.

Thanks Rob ....

Hello ...

New member here .... also 1st car in 30 years ( we have had pickup trucks, Vans and SUVs )

ordered a 2019 White Mustang GT Premium Convertible with the California Edition back

in April. Found out the company I work for let us order using the X-Plan pricing.

So we went to dealer and ordered it and he showed us on his computer the pricing.

I was only able to compare invoice pricing using websites like KBB or Edmunds BUT

that was only on the 2018s. Is there a way to check the prices he gave us for X-Plan

some how ? It seemed like the X-Plan was just a little below Invoice pricing on the

2018 models.

Thanks Rob ....

Rob... X Plan pricing is $100 over the Dealer Invoice. Your Dealer can show you the X Plan price on either the WBDO (Web Based Ordering System) or DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) confirmation. The dealership is required to show you the vehicle invoice confirming the X Plan price at delivery. The Dealer is paid a sales commission on "Plan" orders and is also limited to charging no more than $100 for their Dealer Conveyance Fee.

On my 2018 X plan was a hair (about $100) over invoice. The math makes it work out to about that. There are sites that you can go on with your Xplan code and get the basic pricing.

If you have any questions, have them show you the paperwork. IIRC they have to show it to you and it's listed there - invoice, A, D, X, Z plans are all printed at the bottom.

Thank you all VERY much !

I was able to get the website and a code to see the X-Plan pricing.

The car MSRP ended up around 53k and it looks like X-Plan will

bring it down around 50k. Our plan is to put 10k down and finance

40k for 3 years. I got an 834 credit score and great rates from our

bank. Dealer said build date is July 16th so we will just watch

COTUS faithfully until it comes in;-)

Rob ....