My Jeep Compass Rental

J-150

My company vehicle (RAV4) is in the body shop getting new paint from wind storm damage.

So Enterprise gives me a Jeep Compass as an equivalent.

No its not. This thing is garbage. 6 months old and the drivers door has a sag. The power mirrors go up but not down. The tranny up shifts to 2nd at 5km/h creating a huge power lag from a stop. The seats are abnormally stiff and angled upwards causing a great deal of pain in the legs. The ride is overly bouncy yet extemely stiff. The interior materials are cheap. Underpowered. Tinny sound from the speakers.

I could go on. I do ask why this even sells. The KIA Sportage is light year ahead of this for similar discount pricing.

Rant over.

Wow that's bad. I thought the new one was supposed to be a dramatic improvement.

I don't know why I expected anything else from FCA.

To answer your comment, it sells because the badge says JEEP on it.

It probably is a dramatic improvement. That tells you how bad the previous one is.

Yes sir. Put the Jeep brand name on anything and it will sell. Shoes, strollers, dog toys, etc.

Funny you should mention that. A friend of ours whos daughter is 3 days younger than my kid bought a Jeep brand stroller at a garage sale for $10. Its identical to the Cosco umbrella stroller we bought from target for the same price and ours is in way better shape ?