Can anyone figure out how to keep radio on for more than 2.5 minutes with out center screen going dead telling you it is saving battery ? Even tried putting a battery charger on the battery . Only way around this is to start car and waste fuel.this is really annoying if your waiting for someone in the car.
Welcome to Blue Oval Forums
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images
- Use the Shout feature and more. . .
2013 titanium Radio
Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:55 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:19 PM
2018 F150 Supercab XLT Sport (Magnetic) - 3.5LEB
2016 Lincoln MKX Reserve (Luxe/Cappucino)
Posted 20 May 2018 - 06:06 PM
Posted 21 May 2018 - 11:32 AM
Thanks guys . Since battery is 5 years old i will start there . Any advice on a decent scan tool for home use ?
Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:00 PM
There aren't really any 'consumer' level scan tools that can reset the BMS. I believe Forscan may be able to, but I am not sure.