Sadd Shame

42 They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. 43 Everyone was filled with awe at the many wonders and signs performed by the apostles. 44 All the believers were together and had everything in common. 45 They sold property and possessions to give to anyone who had need. 46 Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, 47 praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

the 1st Christian Church were the 1st commonists......

Michagin is a right to work state. I wish Illinois was.

Agency members receive the same as all juice money paying members like me. (Except agency members can`t attend union picnic`s and can`t vote for union rep`s.)

Michigan has been a right to work state since the IUAW lost that issue awhile back. Like all the other issues they have lost, organizing new work places comes to mine.

But we have the right to fight back, in a manner that would get the IUAW on their knees but not any members in the right to work states want to become agency members. Could anyone think of the whining that would be coming from the solid house if a few thousand members said enough is enough and only paid agency fee`s.

Members, the IUAW has sold its soul. The union ideology has been lost. The proof is all around us every day that we walk into a UAW union shop.

Just a few thoughts.....

Could you imagine that power the membership could control if they made them do their jobs or would with hold their paychecks?

Before any contract, members decide to become agency and then send the message to the IUAW that if the negotiations favors all members equally no TPT, LTS or Tiers in the contract and we will sign a new dues card.

The labor shortage is already a reality, does any member think Ford would fire you if they deducted $18 or $80 a month?

Sometimes the power really is.... from within....

Edited by Decker

I'm just so frustrated at how the Company treats us and we pay union dues for nothing it seems.

Really its simple, we pay dues, the same thing the cops called shake down money, the same thing the organization called protection money, to work at Ford and get told by those that we send those dues, protection or shake down money to "You All should just be glade you even have a j-o-b".

Really its simple, we pay dues, the same thing the cops called shake down money, the same thing the organization called protection money, to work at Ford and get told by those that we send those dues, protection or shake down money to "You All should just be glade you even have a j-o-b".

When I bitched about being forced to body shop my (alternate) rep gave me that line. I literally laughed in his face.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When I bitched about being forced to body shop my (alternate) rep gave me that line. I literally laughed in his face.

Then grow a set already and stop paying dues. But you wont, youll keep complaining on message boards and social media but wont follow through, like everyone else who constantly complains yet does nothing to change what they deem wrong. Im so tired of people saying they should stop paying dues, you have the right to stop paying dues, so grow a pair and stop paying. But I bet u wont

Then grow a set already and stop paying dues. But you wont, youll keep complaining on message boards and social media but wont follow through, like everyone else who constantly complains yet does nothing to change what they deem wrong. Im so tired of people saying they should stop paying dues, you have the right to stop paying dues, so grow a pair and stop paying. But I bet u wont

I'm planning on it once we get back from shutdown

It will take a group, not a large group but more than one or two members to get the attention of not only the IUAW but the media.

Oh I`ve heard all the, "you have to start somewhere" comments but, starting somewhere is the easy part. In this world of all the singing of solidarity.... there is none. Solidarity of more than a hand full of members is all but impossible to maintain at any moment. Except the finger pointing group, that group never has a problem with getting more sheepys to jump into the "you can`t do anything", "we can`t make any changes" or the always used "nothing will ever change" group.

Thinking for ourselves is such a micro minority in our organization that the using of our dues as a tool to gain fairness and equality in our pay/benefits will most likely see the dues tool become like all the other tools in our tool box.... unused and forgotten.

Hang in there Fuzzy.

A clear point of just how hypocritical and two faced an organizasion is....

Pay for T-shirts, charter buses, meals and send members to protest rallies in support of women to be paid equal to that of men.

Then sit down at a negotiations table an agree on paying a women half what a person across the line gets paid, doing the same labor. But in solidarity that is acceptable I guess because both women and men get the same half pay, no retirement benefits, greatly reduced medical benefits and the same threats hanging over their heads of the company being able to let these members go at any time for little or know reason. Of course the ability of the company to lock dues paying members into the TPT, LTS, Entry Level tiers for decades but once again that's acceptable because both women and men are treated equal to the organizations "best they could get" agreement with the company.

I wish Illinois was a right to work state. Wait it is.... right to work for less pay and benefits, while having the privilege of paying dues.

What happened to our union.... mortgages paid in full...expensive gifts...parties...free transportation...free vacations...designer clothing free of charge... etc. never mind its something the blind can see but, the sheepys will never.

Thanks Decker. I appreciate your Words. It's an atrocity how UAW is letting the Company abuse us. We should have seen the writing on the Wall when we were labeled "Legacy Employees". Antagonized and Harrassed on a daily basis as well. Disrespected by fellow Employees with a couple of years of service. But the Company and Union is allowing it. SMDH

I'm planning on it once we get back from shutdown

Yeah, sure.

You have all this free time right now to drive up to the UAW hall and fill out the form, as well as time to walk across the street to labor office and fill out whatever you need to. Why wait?

Because you wont do it

"Yeah, sure.

You have all this free time right now to drive up to the UAW hll and fill out the form, as well as time walk across the street to labor office and fill out whatever you need to. Why wait?

Because you won`t do it."

Trolling for a reaction are you JT..... how`s this?

Have you ever tried being a leader? Have you ever stepped out of line for a sister or brother? "The reason you won`t do that.....?"

JT, you are a major part of the reason the union ideology is as screwed up as it is. "You go first... no you go first.... if you do then I will.... maybe. (sounds like sheep talk) " The leaders of this organization know how the control the sheep like you JT.

Edited by Decker

Because Im not driving half an hour out of my way to do it. Ill make them come to me.

Also with being forced to body my badge doesnt get me into final anymore and I have no clue where anything is in body as Ive never set foot in there before.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo